IGNORED

Woman wasn't sure how painkillers and relaxants got into her area and now narcotics

47of74

Storing a crack pipe for a friend is the oldest excuse in the book. Everyone know that when you talk about "a friend," you're really talking about yourself. Seriously though, what is up with Florida?

10 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

You know, it really is the first place the authorities look.  Let's let this be a lesson to us all.  

Or in the case of dudes, in the other crevice, as it were.

10 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Storing a crack pipe for a friend is the oldest excuse in the book. Everyone know that when you talk about "a friend," you're really talking about yourself. Seriously though, what is up with Florida?

Yes, but in this case I think it just accidentally slipped in there. It can happen.  So when your friend panics and throws a crack pipe in your direction keep your legs closed, you guys.  

11 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

I really think it's just too hot and people lose their minds. Kind of like being hangry.

1 hour ago, TXGirlInAMaterialWorld said:

This woman stole a bottle of liquor by hiding it in her lady cave and her young son was with her..... 

danacortezshow.com/wtf-news-2/florida-woman-steals-liquor-hides-bottle-in-her-vagina-in-front-of-her-son-wtf/

Lady cave.... :pb_lol:  Gonna use that.

You know, I'm almost positive that I cannot get an entire bottle of whiskey into my "lady cave" (TM). I mean, I've never tried, mind you, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it probably wouldn't work.  But, I guess she gets points for being determined. 

On 4/7/2016 at 5:38 PM, Hera said:

You know, I'm almost positive that I cannot get an entire bottle of whiskey into my "lady cave" (TM). I mean, I've never tried, mind you, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it probably wouldn't work.  But, I guess she gets points for being determined. 

I pushed two babies out through mine, although not both at the same time. But the rewards for doing so were significantly greater than a bottle of booze, and I'm including the reward of being able to stop feeling all the pain entailed as soon as the process was complete.

8 hours ago, paganbaby said:

I pushed two babies out through mine, although not both at the same time. But the rewards for doing so were significantly greater than a bottle of booze, and I'm including the reward of being able to stop feeling all the pain entailed as soon as the process was complete.

My Aunt had triplets.  They took them out through C section and did the same with the kid she had afterwards.  She was on total bed rest for several weeks before the birth.  They're all doing good, and the triplets celebrated their 32nd birthday a couple weeks back.

• 2 weeks later...

And you definetly don't want to get between a Florida woman and the Cheetoes she's hiding down there.

thesmokinggun.com/buster/battery/cheetos-battery-case-261783

A Florida woman allegedly punched a convenience store employee in the eye after the worker demanded the return of a bag of Cheetos Puffs that the suspect had stashed “under her sundress in her groin area,” according to cops.

Melissa Mower, 49, last night sought to steal the Cheetos and a six-pack of Bud Light Lime (total value: $13.11) from a store in Indian Rocks Beach. But when confronted by an employee as she walked out of the store, Mower returned the beer, “but did not return the Cheetos,” an arrest affidavit reports.

Mower, seen at right, then crossed the street into a wooded area. For some reason, worker Holly Harris followed Mower in pursuit of the stolen Cheetos.

When Harris demanded that Mower “return the Cheetos Puffs that were stolen,” Mower responded by punching Harris in the left eye, a blow that caused “swelling and redness” in the “victim’s eye socket and eye.”

Wonder if she was planning on making some "cheese" from those Cheetos....

I don't think they were actually inside nature's hot pocket, just that she had stuck them underneath her clothes.  And I still don't think I'd want them.

• 1 month later...

Yeah another Florida lady caught storing something up there;

thesmokinggun.com/buster/crack/crack-pipe-in-crevasse-285314

A Florida woman arrested for prowling was hit with additional narcotics charges after jailers retrieved “a glass crack pipe...located deep in the crevasse of her buttocks.”

The recovery yesterday of drug paraphernalia from the “crevasse” of Laurie Shank, 53, did not require crampons or axes, according to a criminal complaint.

Instead, the crack pipe was discovered by sheriff’s deputies during a "detailed search" of Shank as she was being booked into the Pinellas County jail around 2:45 AM.

Seen above, Shank declined to speak with investigators after the pipe, which contained traces of crack cocaine, was retrieved.

Facepalm.

• 1 year later...

And now we allegedly have a waitress who used nature's hot pocket as a frankfurter receptacle

There are plenty of gross things that fast food employees have done to food, but something tells me that it’s going to be hard to out-gross what this woman did to a customer’s hot dog recently.

The video below, apparently taken at a California restaurant, shows a waitress in the kitchen waiting for the coast to be clear before quickly lifting her leg up and shoving a hot dog up her vagina. It gets worse. The waitress then proceeds to put the hot dog back on the bun before serving it to a customer. What in the hell?

I don't know how true that one is, but if so that's a good incentive to eat at home.  After all, as the late Rod Ford said, there's plenty to eat there.

• 3 weeks later...

George Takei shared this of a woman who had a four inch toy stuck in that general area.

Archived