IGNORED

Remember the Maxwell "friends" the Corrals?

SPHASH

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/31/2016 at 5:16 PM, ladyamylynn said:

eWNQ0bo.jpg

No words for how perfect this is. 

Spoiler

these people are terrifying...

yeah, i put it in a spoiler because it's just that bad to look at. They are fairy lights but... with that that caption and that shot...it's just a terrible thing to have out there. 

You'd think that people would have enough sense to not have something that looks like a motherfuckin' burning cross in their front yard!  Maybe they just don't care.  

51 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

You'd think that people would have enough sense to not have something that looks like a motherfuckin' burning cross in their front yard!  Maybe they just don't care.  

Especially in Charlotte NC.

I noticed they promoted the Maxhell's "Conversationalists" book.  This was my response to their post.

"Glad to hear you liked it. I was wondering if this was worth it. Considering their responses on the Maxwell blog you would never think they would have written this kind of book."

We'll see how long it stays up.

A Feb 29 post alludes to beating the girls -

"The rod and reproof give wisdom, But a child who gets his own way brings shame to his mother.
Correct your son, and he will give you comfort; He will also delight your soul.

Proverbs 29:15,17

Being diligent and consistent in discipline is the hardest thing, but will yield fruit and bring comfort to your soul."

Hurts my heart to think of those sweet faces having to endure that. But, they are sinners, ya know.

So much death and condemnation on their page. How can they view that add uplifting? Where is the redemption, grace and joy of the Lord? 

11046504_1511460669150074_30113538899710

Ranting about a picture used by Google. Smh.

"And now it's lit!" Were they also using a slang term to stay hip with the kids, or am I just overthinking the statement? I don't buy the cutesy family angle put out on their FB. It reminds me too much of the Bates family.

7 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Looks like they are having their 6th girl. Sarah posted their gender reveal video.

I hate to break it to Sarah, or the Corrals, but you can only know the sex of the baby, not its gender. Although I hope for the sake of any child born into a funny family, that the two match up.

12 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

I hate to break it to Sarah, or the Corrals, but you can only know the sex of the baby, not its gender. Although I hope for the sake of any child born into a funny family, that the two match up.

fundie, not funny. Thanks, autocorrect.

On 4/4/2016 at 8:10 AM, Anonymousguest said:

So much death and condemnation on their page. How can they view that add uplifting? Where is the redemption, grace and joy of the Lord? 

Apparently it is very uplifting to think that all the people who do things you don't approve of in this life spending eternity in hell.

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

That gender reveal wasn't all that impressive to me.

Yeah, it wasn't particularly creative, or even well executed.

24 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Does anyone know how they met this family. We're they at one of the conferences. 

I believe so, yes. The Corrals hosted the Maxwells for a few days. There were some videos of Anna and Mary playing with the kids. 

@anjulibai Thank you for the information. We're the parents memorized by what Steve & Teri had to say.  This family still has a Christmas tree I wonder how long that will last. 

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 0:32 PM, SPHASH said:

I'd have been more impressed with triplet boys.

I find the family immensely sad. Their fear and insecurities in their beliefs must be immense for them to find and cling to the Maxwells. 

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

I find the family immensely sad. Their fear and insecurities in their beliefs must be immense for them to find and cling to the Maxwells. 

I think your are right. I have look at their Facebook page more times then I care to count.  I think they were looking for something and found the Maxwells. 

On 4/12/2016 at 4:22 PM, anjulibai said:

Looks like they are having their 6th girl. Sarah posted their gender reveal video.

six girls! what a tragedy they weren't born in the same generation as the arndts. 

On 4/13/2016 at 5:32 PM, SPHASH said:

You have to remember that by Maxwell standards of creativity, that gender reveal should play on loop on a plasma screen in the Guggenheim.

I decided to check out that "busiest abortion mill" in Charlotte since I recently resided in the city and of course, the place does offer abortions and care for abortions before and after. However, it also offers birth control, testing and treatment for STDs and other female health concerns, wellness exams and ultrasounds. They also offer counseling for women. Also, how fun must it be to work there having that massive motor home and people always around to shame the women there for services. 

My major question is, after they supposedly stop someone from an abortion, what do they offer? I looked up the Cities4Life site and seems they just pray and go stand outside clinics preaching and telling women abortion is evil and murder. I then went to the HELP Crisis Center site. They do offer more, but still not much. I applaud that they discuss rape and abuse and do not blame the victims like some people and they provide hotlines. But that's all they get from me. They promote abstinence and cannot find information about birth control and the place does not seem to offer help for family planning. They offer baby gear, but you must take their classes to receive them. 2 classes gets you a used car seat (I think that's a bad idea as have been told to never use a used car seat, but what do I know), 4 classes gets you a new car seat. Also, their "risks" are basically risks of any surgical procedure. They do offer STI testing and treatment and parenting classes, but everything is cloaked in salvation and I wonder what is actually involved in their parenting classes. Hope it is not any Pearl or Tripp teachings. :my_confused: Glad they are trying to build a clothing ministry and food pantry. Suppose that is helpful, but still ignoring the realities of rising children like working, childcare, shelter, healthcare, and many other aspects of parenting. 

Also, this people like Dr. Tenpenny. So they are apparently anti-vax. They also are into essential oils and believe eating a brand of food gives them instant energy that lasts 3-5 hours. Yeah, these people are not the brightest bulbs in the pack, are they? I feel sorry for their poor daughters not being provided proper healthcare or education. 

Archived