IGNORED

Happy 25th birthday, John Maxwell!

Justme

I am sure that there are many neighbors that do not get along with Steve. Can you imagine Steve's anger to see neighbor kids, wearing bathing suits, running around in the sprinklers on the front lawn? 

8 hours ago, socalrules said:

I am sure that there are many neighbors that do not get along with Steve. Can you imagine Steve's anger to see neighbor kids, wearing bathing suits, running around in the sprinklers on the front lawn? 

This makes me wonder what kind of sociopathic bullshit would Steve subject the outside world with, if he hadn't found Jesus allowing him to turn towards his family and instead subjecting them to his sociopathic, paranoid, insane beliefs. Or did his belief in Jesus cause him to become a tyrant?  He does have so much anger towards people in the outside world and is incredibly judge mental because everyone is doing it wrong and isn't submitting to Steve's version of Jesus.  

Johns so hot.  And a rebel.  I'd have him. And I'm married.  

Thanks for all the photos Steve. VERY.  Defrauding.  I look forward to seeing where in the world is John. tHe 2016 sequel. 

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 2:21 PM, kpmom said:

Strong, black and without sweetner as I recall. 

:coffee:

That's exactly how I like it. 

Too bad I can't rescue him, what with having a vagina and not believing in God and all that....

In the recent post it says John has a very full lap...lemme tell us John I'd fill up that lap too.   And you'd enjoy it waaaay more than baby sitting

Gigi could also probably go and live with the other daughter if she wanted.  She seems to have lots of friends and a church in Leavenworth though, so she probably has options to stay locally with support, if she wants.

I hope she doesn't end her life cloistered in with the Maxwells.  Steve's respectful veneer doesn't seem to run very deep, I would be concerned if she were to live there permanently. 

Dang, in that one photo all his fingers are pointing directly to his Triangle O' Doom!!!  The very pantsal area that according to all previous Maxrules should be scrupulously ignored (at least on females)!  

What's going onnnn?  A wedding for John in '16, I suspect!

I really enjoy the pictures of John with the young girls.  Granted, they are just still images, but he seems to be really good with kids, and they seem to like him back.

On January 15, 2016 at 5:05 AM, clese said:

Johns so hot.  And a rebel.  I'd have him. And I'm married.  

Thanks for all the photos Steve. VERY.  Defrauding.  I look forward to seeing where in the world is John. tHe 2016 sequel. 

Amen.  Frankly, knowing how much Steve would frown upon my naughty thoughts about John just makes him hotter.

I am not sure I think John is as hot as some of you, but he is not unattractive. I hope that if he wants to he at least tries flirting with someone when he is out travelling. With the right woman she might do some the work so he just needs to follow her lead (wherever that ends up). 

It seems birthdays in our immediate family come in clumps: two in January and none until three in August, followed by September and October.

Oh Sara, you and your riveting facts.  And "seems" is an odd choice-- it makes it sound as though this is news to you, something you recently discovered.

So the birthday boy got pizza for dinner served with ice water.  And there was only one slice left!!!! Hooweeee those Maxwells know how to party.  Am I supposed to be excited by the fact that there was only one slice left or am I supposed to be amazed?  I can't tell what Sarah thinks I should feel about that but she seems to think it is noteworthy.  So I'll opt for sad because there was not enough pizza leftover for a midnight snack.

She didn't think it noteworthy to tell us he didn't get birthday cake but made do with a pan of cinnamon rolls instead.  I'm guessing there weren't any leftovers of that either.  I sure hope the rolls were his choice.

With all that excitement I am waiting for Sarah's birthday dinner choice. I'm betting it's burritos with beef for the special occasion. Just one batch. If I were celebrating birthdays in that life I'd kill myself to put them to an end. What misery it must be to be a Maxwell. 

14 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

With all that excitement I am waiting for Sarah's birthday dinner choice. I'm betting it's burritos with beef for the special occasion. Just one batch. If I were celebrating birthdays in that life I'd kill myself to put them to an end. What misery it must be to be a Maxwell. 

But, but, you can't taste the difference, right? So what's the point? :kitty-wink:

Wait a second....Joseph's birthday is in April and Christopher's is in May. How can Sarah say there are no birthdays until August? I mean, I know they don't post on the blog, but you'd think they'd at least acknowledge behind the scenes. 

Archived