IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez Abysmal Wedding Planner Part 2

Coconut Flan

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that your husband can leave a legacy. This child that you gestated for nine months, went through excruciating and exhausting labour with, and either pushed out of your vagina or had major abdominal surgery to bring into the world - this being which is composed of 50% of your own genetic material - is apparently the property of your husband. Just like you're the property of your husband. You exist only to gestate and deliver his legacy, not as a worthy, valuable, and equal human being with your own legacy in your own right. Charming.

I mean what is this, imperial Rome? After they succeed in banning abortion and birth control (lol sure), I swear these people are going to start advocating a return to the good old days when the patriarch could legally kill his wife and children if they dishonoured the family name.

I wonder what they think an unmarried woman is doing when she is pregnant.  Is this woman also leaving a legacy and for who if there is no father involved?  Do fundies also view pregnancy of a woman of another religion as leaving a legacy for the father since it's not a religion they approve of?  All I know is that I became pregnant to have a baby I very much wanted without any ulterior motives.

To her (and others) pregnancy and motherhood are fit punishments for a woman sexuality, married or not.

The "all life is precious" rhetoric is a smokescreen to make their misogyny palatable. It's all about controlling women.

It seems Sierra has taken up running. It looks like she may be wearing defrauding pants, but it could just be she is wearing a skirt over them. It also seems like the quiver is strong with this one...she mentions having more babies. Real shocker. :P

Screenshot_2016-01-14-01-08-31.png

Screenshot_2016-01-14-01-08-38.png

Good for her for wanting to be healthy, even if it's just so she can pump out even more kids for the Lord.

Isn't Sierra's life going to become much more difficult in a year or two, when she needs to start (at least pretending) to homeschool her oldest kids?  [yes, I could be wrong, but I am assuming she plans to homeschool since she is such a Duggar leghumper]

I don't understand how she will be able to even pretend to have a homebased business [chocolate strawberries and/or wedding planning]  when she should be homeschooling & will have multiple little ones underfoot--and a husband who works outside the home [at a furniture store, correct?

Or will some poor J'Slave (or apprentice J'Slave, like a Hartono or Paine) be dispatched to help her out?

44 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Isn't Sierra's life going to become much more difficult in a year or two, when she needs to start (at least pretending) to homeschool her oldest kids?  [yes, I could be wrong, but I am assuming she plans to homeschool since she is such a Duggar leghumper]

I don't understand how she will be able to even pretend to have a homebased business [chocolate strawberries and/or wedding planning]  when she should be homeschooling & will have multiple little ones underfoot--and a husband who works outside the home [at a furniture store, correct?

Or will some poor J'Slave (or apprentice J'Slave, like a Hartono or Paine) be dispatched to help her out?

grateful for the strength to carry more babies - just screams of - feel sorry for me - yet i can't 

i hate that quote - a lot of her quotes are hard to grasp or accept 

does she listen to herself - maybe a jslave like Jinger has to go to her - i bet michelle pimps them out 

and on a side note - the pictures that pickles of jessa as a tween - or at the least 18-20 before she met spud's father - jessa is just sitting on the couch 

i get the impression that jessa did that a lot opposed to jill who sometimes pretended to learn spanish and actually liked her younger kids :D

i think jessa falling in love with spud's father was what she needed to do to leave the TTH and the fact that she actually likes Spud is a good thing 

I got deep into this girl's IG yesterday and she is weird. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she had the "calling" to fundie life because she's such an intense Duggar jumper. 

6 minutes ago, jacduggar said:

I got deep into this girl's IG yesterday and she is weird. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she had the "calling" to fundie life because she's such an intense Duggar jumper. 

Ha! Just had an image of Sierra leapfrogging over the Duggars.

17 hours ago, jacduggar said:

17 hours ago, withaj said:

Ha! Just had an image of Sierra leapfrogging over the Duggars.

I imagined more like "if all your friends were jumping off the cliff, would you jump too?"

And Sierra would totally jump.

OHHH but then I thought of "When the Duggars say 'jump', you say 'how high?'" - and that applies to Sierra as well.

On 1/15/2016 at 2:48 PM, HereticHick said:

I'm willing to hazard that she'll give up the chocolate strawberry business (but continue doing wedding planning because another crop of Duggars are reaching marriageable age), but still kind of half-heartedly homeschool. Though I do think she's gunning for a TLC show; she does have a good angle for it -- a young, energetic mom with a small business and SO MANY KIDS OMG HOW DOES SHE DO IT -- so I wouldn't be too shocked if TLC picks it up. Jessa can show up on the show as her "helper"/BFF/homeschool co-op co-teacher (since that was Jessa's primary J'Slave duty), whichever Duggar daughter who's due to get married off can show up as a "client" for her wedding planning business, all the famewhores go home happy.

Getting a show might be the best thing for Sierra's family.  Sierra seems like she could easily be influenced away from the Duggar brand of Cray-Cray if she had the right motivation.  And who knows,  maybe she would influence Jessa, Jinger, Jana and maybe Anna if that were to happen.   

I see Sierra as someone who easily gets caught up in something and right now that is the Duggar brand. 

On 1/10/2016 at 4:07 PM, singsingsing said:

So that your husband can leave a legacy. This child that you gestated for nine months, went through excruciating and exhausting labour with, and either pushed out of your vagina or had major abdominal surgery to bring into the world - this being which is composed of 50% of your own genetic material - is apparently the property of your husband. Just like you're the property of your husband. You exist only to gestate and deliver his legacy, not as a worthy, valuable, and equal human being with your own legacy in your own right. Charming.

I mean what is this, imperial Rome? After they succeed in banning abortion and birth control (lol sure), I swear these people are going to start advocating a return to the good old days when the patriarch could legally kill his wife and children if they dishonoured the family name.

Don't forget about forced sterilization & euthanasia for those that aren't "worthy". 

11 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Who do you think watches her kids while she exercises? 

Her husband does seem pretty involved. Her mom also babysits quite frequently I get the impression. Or, you know, Joyless Anna or some other J'Slave.

I imagine her husband works during the day. Maybe she exercises at night or early morning though.

I am a bit jealous of people who have a list of reliable babysitters. I have just 1.

Sierra sighting with the Duggsrs at the pro-life rally in Little Rock...she's got crazy eyes in the picture she's in. She's definitely a wannabe Duggar.

I just went to creep on her Facebook, she has a photo of her showing her bare belly during one of her pregnancies, is the fundie new for her, then? Also her strawberries are seriously lacking in presentation. Don't take photos on a styrofoam plate, for christ's sake. Plate that shit, doilies, serving trays, garnish. They would look 100x better if she would put a hint of effort in it

2 hours ago, Bugaboo said:

Sierra sighting with the Duggsrs at the pro-life rally in Little Rock...she's got crazy eyes in the picture she's in. She's definitely a wannabe Duggar.

Link?

7 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I imagine her husband works during the day. Maybe she exercises at night or early morning though.

I am a bit jealous of people who have a list of reliable babysitters. I have just 1.

Aw I would babysit for you if I lived by you. 

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived