IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen - General Discussion Part 16

Coconut Flan

8 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Do you think Huckabee's association with the Duggars, or the scandal with his son huert him? Or did people just realize what kind of a person he is?

I think the Subject of the Duggars forced the issue of his whacked out beliefs. He may not be as fundie as the Duggars but the brand of fundie light he adheres to is hateful and divisive. They may not have been a direct cause to his Demise, but they certainly didn't help 

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think his association with the D-list celebrity Duggar family had anything to do with Huckabee's poor showing and eventual dropping out of the race.

I'd like to think instead that his association with that ridiculous excuse for a county clerk, Kim Davis, hurt him more (but alas, Huckabee's personal leg-humpers probably loved him all the more for it!)

I can't get the picture out of my mind of him walking out to "Eye of the Tiger" blaring and raising her arm up to "PRAISE the LORD Jebus" yuck [emoji13] [emoji13] blech

Huckabee was never a real candidate, Duggars, Kim Davis or no. He, and a lot of other Republican candidates, don't seem to get this, but you can't get elected with just the hard core evangelical vote. Viable candidates cater to them and all because they need all the scared white votes they can get, but I don't think True Believers have a real shot at even being the nominee, not even Ted Cruz. 

Interesting links between Duggars & this Mike Scahdt guy also.  Interesting finding on a video of this guy preaching. I did a search of this female and found a link between her and this shady peacher character.  An informer told me she is his step sister. 

15 hours ago, sillysally314 said:

best. video. ever. about the hymen.

(i like to think i'm pretty sexually aware, and i learned a shit ton.)

So did I! Thank you so much for sharing this.

2 hours ago, CharlieScoop said:

Interesting links between Duggars & this Mike Scahdt guy also.  Interesting finding on a video of this guy preaching. I did a search of this female and found a link between her and this shady peacher character.  An informer told me she is his step sister. 

Which female?  Who is Mike Schadt's step sister?

Free public sites interest me. only problem is the trial. 

Founder of SOS Ministries:

Michael William Schadt, DOB 5/7/1966

Aliases; Michael C Schadt, Michael W Schadt with different DOB 5/5/1969, alarming because when looking that name up, the name Halm Michael David, appears. He is a Catholic Priest and CPA. Both claim SOS Ministries, claiming to be associated and same addresses appear. Not accusing anything here but, it does not add up!

Married to: Sandra Christian, DOB 07/29/1962

Also known as-  Christian J Sandra and listed as Secretary for SOS Ministries

Father: Douglas Schadt  http://obituaries.expressionstributes.com/?m=9d2a383031&prnt=1

Father recently passed a couple weeks ago and mentions SOS Ministries.

Mother: Yvonne Tosi, Still Alive (There is nothing really found on his mother).

I am still researching. it seems this stepsister who responded to Mike Shcadts video does not interact with family members. My question is why?

I know I'm a little late, but I wann to add something to the tradition where an old woman deflowers young brides somewhere in South México:
I think you can compare this tradition to the religious circumcision of Muslim Boys in Turkey. In Turkey, the circumcision is done when the boy is a teenager (before the age of 13, though). It isn't done by a medical professional but by someone else (not sure who, so I'm not starting to guess). Every man or boy from Turkey I know, no matter how old or how religious they are (and I know a lot), who talks about his Sünnet (that's what it's called in Turkish) says it was a very special and great day for him. They didn't feel any shame or thought it was assault in any way.

The young brides whose Hymne get ruptured are even older than most boys who have their Sünnet and the Hymne would get ruptured anyway (other than the foreskin at the Sünnet), so I find it very harsh to say it's sexual assault, just because some of us feel uncomfortable with it.

Sometimes, I get the feeling people (especially from the USA) tend to "sexualise" things a little too much. Just because something has to do with breats or vaginas, doesn't mean it's something sexual. Maybe for this young brides, having her Hymne ruptured is just as "sexual" or "assaulting" for her as is is for me or you to go to the gynacologist.

And for my last point I wanna come back to the Duggars. I'm nötig sure if they do regular Check-ups with a gynacologist or if they think it is too immodest, but Imagine if they wouldn't, everyone of us would find it it a little weird as there isn't anything "immodest" about going to a gynacologist. Maybe it's the same with these young brides. If they ever read our discussion here, they might just think we're really weird and uptight, because we feel uncomfortable thinking about getting our Hymen ruptured by an old woman.

(Just for clarification, I think the issue is different when it comes to FGM because that's something very invasive.)

6 minutes ago, enine said:

I know I'm a little late, but I wann to add something to the tradition where an old woman deflowers young brides somewhere in South México:
I think you can compare this tradition to the religious circumcision of Muslim Boys in Turkey. In Turkey, the circumcision is done when the boy is a teenager (before the age of 13, though). It isn't done by a medical professional but by someone else (not sure who, so I'm not starting to guess). Every man or boy from Turkey I know, no matter how old or how religious they are (and I know a lot), who talks about his Sünnet (that's what it's called in Turkish) says it was a very special and great day for him. They didn't feel any shame or thought it was assault in any way.

The young brides whose Hymne get ruptured are even older than most boys who have their Sünnet and the Hymne would get ruptured anyway (other than the foreskin at the Sünnet), so I find it very harsh to say it's sexual assault, just because some of us feel uncomfortable with it.

Sometimes, I get the feeling people (especially from the USA) tend to "sexualise" things a little too much. Just because something has to do with breats or vaginas, doesn't mean it's something sexual. Maybe for this young brides, having her Hymne ruptured is just as "sexual" or "assaulting" for her as is is for me or you to go to the gynacologist.

And for my last point I wanna come back to the Duggars. I'm nötig sure if they do regular Check-ups with a gynacologist or if they think it is too immodest, but Imagine if they wouldn't, everyone of us would find it it a little weird as there isn't anything "immodest" about going to a gynacologist. Maybe it's the same with these young brides. If they ever read our discussion here, they might just think we're really weird and uptight, because we feel uncomfortable thinking about getting our Hymen ruptured by an old woman.

(Just for clarification, I think the issue is different when it comes to FGM because that's something very invasive.)

That maybe true for other world countries but a bit insestual here. I do not believe doing such acts with your siblings/family members is acceptable behavior in any form or fashion. Even if not climax was experienced, it can cause extended emotional problems for a lifetime. Surely the Duggars Daughters, throw it off making it seem everything is OK but, dont be surprised if those girls have problems down the road.

I have to add to my post from before:
I do know it's Hymen, not Hymne. It is this weird autocorrect on my iPad that always tries to add German words to the things I write. Hence the weird German words somewhere in the middle of the sentence. I tried to edit my post, but it didn't work :(

17 hours ago, CharlieScoop said:

That maybe true for other world countries but a bit insestual here. I do not believe doing such acts with your siblings/family members is acceptable behavior in any form or fashion. Even if not climax was experienced, it can cause extended emotional problems for a lifetime. Surely the Duggars Daughters, throw it off making it seem everything is OK but, dont be surprised if those girls have problems down the road.

Who said anything incestuous about hymen breaking rituals? Or having an orgasm? I'm having a difficult time following your line of thought.

I'm having similar trouble with your comments about Mike Schadt, but I addressed that in the Schadt thread.

Welcome to Free Jinger. I'm sorry to have to tell you I'm having trouble understanding you, and I hope you won't feel discouraged from posting. I would appreciate a bit more clarity, that's all. :)

21 hours ago, DuggarWatch said:

My bad, new to site and still a bit lost. I believe the topic about Mike Schadt was "Who is Mike Schadt?" so, that I was researching. I heard of him years ago from an adoption service and when researching noticed a comment placed on his video then, googled his name and found this interesting group.  My wife's daughter is interested in adopting a child. 

3 hours ago, CharlieScoop said:
On 2/6/2016 at 1:03 PM, DuggarWatch said:

My bad, new to site and still a bit lost. I believe the topic about Mike Schadt was "Who is Mike Schadt?" so, that I was researching. I heard of him years ago from an adoption service and when researching noticed a comment placed on his video then, googled his name and found this interesting group.  My wife's daughter is interested in adopting a child. 

4 hours ago, halcionne said:

Who said anything incestuous about hymen breaking rituals? Or having an orgasm? I'm having a difficult time following your line of thought.

I'm having similar trouble with your comments about Mike Schadt, but I addressed that in the Schadt thread.

Welcome to Free Jinger. I'm sorry to have to tell you I'm having trouble understanding you, and I hope you won't feel discouraged from posting. I would appreciate a bit more clarity, that's all. :)

I did not bring up this topic of hymen breaking rituals.  enine did. 

28 minutes ago, CharlieScoop said:

I did not bring up this topic of hymen breaking rituals.  enine did. 

I didn't bring it up, though, someone else about 3 to 5 pages back did. And I didn't bring up orgasm or incest. The posters discussing this ritual on the pages before didn't bring up incest or orgasm, either. They discussed if it is sexual assault or not and they discussed the importance of cultural norms and if there is an absolute "right" or "wrong" and they discussed misogyny, they discussed if the women experiencing this rituals will suffer from any consequences. And I was replying to this that I think they probably don't see it as sexual assault because it is just plain normal for them, just as it is normal for young turkish boys to experience Sünnet or as it is for us to go to the gynacologist and that I think it is very likely there won't be any negative consequences for the women involved.

So I cannot really follow your comment, too. Especially, because experiencing a climax doesn't have to do anything with sexual assault. Sexual assault can happen with or without a climax (on both parts, the victim and the offender.

And I don't understand the incest part because I think the old woman rupturing the young brides hymen isn't necessarily related to her and even if they were I think it has absolutely nothing to to with incest as long as the woman breaking the hymen doesn't feel sexually aroused by it. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't. 

But actually I didn't understand anything about your post. I'm not even sure what questions to ask to understand your post better. What part of your post refers to the duggars and what part refers to the hymen breaking ritual? Where did you read a reference to climax and/or incest in any of my posts? What do you mean with "other world countries"? The hymen breaking is part of a very small group of people in south mexico, so I guess rural South Mexico IS another world country?!? 

Anyway, I would be glad if you could explain your post, I'm really, really confused and I have no idea what you wanted to say with your first post.

I see you're new to FJ (so am I), so I guess there are some things you have to figure out first and I hope you're not offended by my not-understanding of things, it's nothing personal, just general confusion.

On 2/2/2016 at 11:00 AM, HarryPotterFan said:

Can we just clone Ruth Bader Ginsberg? We can have a few in the Supreme Court, throw a bunch of her in congress and the senate...and then she can run for president with Bill Nye the Science Guy as her VP.

Love this!  She could even run against one of clones, to guarantee a good result.

1 hour ago, PraiseDog said:

Love this!  She could even run against one of clones, to guarantee a good result.

That's why if even a yellow dog is the candidate for POTUS, we need to vote for said yellow dog.

On February 6, 2016 at 7:44 AM, snarkysuki1724 said:

A friend of my daughter dressed himself up as "sexy Kim Davis" this past Halloween.  It was EPIC.  

I dressed up as the regular Kim Davis and refused to hand out candy to thoseI deemed not worthy.  My 10 year old son was mortified and called me ugly so I guess I got it right.

I just saw that JimBoob and his ridiculous wife MeeeeChelle are promoting some thing called "BeUncommen" ... godly men being more godly... Blah blah. It enrages me to see JimBoob "slimeball " Duggar being held up as an example of a good husband and father. It's on Duggar Family Blog. There's video and out-takes...didn't get a chance to watch them.

I am on my phone...Will try to get a link.

Are we talking about this anywhere else?

Edited to add... the videos make me crazy.

Damn Lily and Ellie's leghumpfest of a blog. That's where it is....DuggarFamily Blog. Can't link (god I hate tapatalk)

Here's the link to the "movement" that JimBob is promoting along with his lovely wife.    http://uncommen.org.

aaaaarrrggggghhh. So silly.  

From the encommen website:

"UNCOMMEN is a team of men and women passionate about seeing guys win in the most important areas of their lives: as leaders, husbands, and dads. - See more at: http://uncommen.org/#sthash.B8LLN52u.dpuf"

Why the heck can men not just be single, childless, and without an official position as a leader,  kinda like uhhh Jesus?

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived