IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen - General Discussion Part 16

Coconut Flan

What would the country be like if Jim-Bob was in the WH?

Hmmmm...

And now I going to have nightmares because of this comment....LOL!

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1.2.2016 at 10:02 PM, MoonFace said:

It's downright creepy to have a woman (not your partner) fingering you in any case.    

(Shudder)

How do you know it's done by fingering?

:brainbleach:

Imagine the televised state of the union addresses - First Lady J'Chelle standing there with her glazed over adoring eyes looking up at President Boob along with 20 minutes of screeching violins to the off-tune of Amazing Grace

They would have to put a new wing on the WH to accommodate all the littles & the marrieds & their spouses.:my_biggrin:

Ben would be out front mowing the lawn. Derrick would be downtown saving souls. Jill & Jessa would both be pregnant. Anna would be caring for Redemption Baby # 5 & 6. Josh would be locked in the safe room in the basement.

Jinger would be flirting w/the SS. Jana would be opening all the WH mail & all the littles would be jumping on the furniture in the Lincoln bedroom.

16 hours ago, ksgranola1 said:

I think Santorum went down, too. Word is, that Hillary would like to appoint Barak Obama to the Supreme Court. He's very fair-minded & would be great. But a Republican congress would find every excuse in the book to block him.

What would the country be like if Jim-Bob was in the WH?

Hmmmm....

If that happened, I'd be very tempted to emigrate to another country or become an expat. 

Just as WE will mpve to Canada, should Trump be elected!

Just as WE will move to Canada, if Trump were elected. 

1 hour ago, Chickenbutt said:

Santorum just dropped out along with Rand Paul.

Good. Can Trump, Cruz, Carson, Rubio, Bush, and Fiorina drop out next?

12 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Good. Can Trump, Cruz, Carson, Rubio, Bush, and Fiorina drop out next?

you forgot Christie and Kasich too!

1 hour ago, karen77 said:

you forgot Christie and Kasich too!

It's too hard to remember all of them, there are too many!!

Speaking of, here is my favorite Christie moment

Spoiler

30-christie-fall.w529.h352.gif

1 minute ago, HarryPotterFan said:

It's too hard to remember all of them, there are too many!!

Speaking of, here is my favorite Christie moment

Hide contents

NrxP70.gifNrxP70.gif30-christie-fall.w529.h352.gif

That is truly fantastic!

Big guy like that could seriously hurt himself in a deadly mobile chair accident like that. I would've loved to hear the conversation that followed.

When a nurse in our unit was holding a sick baby, missed the mobile chair and ended up with a devastating back injury, those chairs went bye-bye.

saw one of those gossip magazines by the register at the store again today. Front page said "Duggar family therapist tells all" or something like that. Didn't pick it up but my first thought was, "Where are the quotation marks around 'therapist'?"" They must mean 'family friend who also runs a home church' or something of the like...think it's the same one ol' Josh got counselling from when he lightly touched his sisters over the clothes back in the day? 

Can you imagine if Jim Bob decided to run for office today? With all the information coming out recently, he wouldn't have a chance, but it would be fun to see. I honestly think he is so convinced of his superiority that he has no idea about how he is perceived outside of his own small sphere and he would be just deluded enough to think he had a chance.

Do you think Huckabee's association with the Duggars, or the scandal with his son huert him? Or did people just realize what kind of a person he is?

7 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Do you think Huckabee's association with the Duggars, or the scandal with his son huert him? Or did people just realize what kind of a person he is?

He's an every 4 year candidate. I think he has loads of money to burn and running for president every 4 years, at least for a few months, is how he spends it.

I think it's a little of both. He could have put out a very generic statement when the scandals broke but he seems to be tone deaf in  these matters. I guess you could say it's admirable to support your friends, but  I think there was a little too much support and at times he was testy with people who differed with him on the matter.

28 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I honestly don't think it had anything to do with him dropping out of the race. The Duggars aren't that famous, and he runs all the time. I just get the feeling this is what he does for shits and giggles and if he actually did become a frontrunner or win the candidacy, he'd have no idea what to do with himself.

19 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

He's an every 4 year candidate. I think he has loads of money to burn and running for president every 4 years, at least for a few months, is how he spends it.

:kitty-wink:. I love the idea that someone might run for president as a sort of hobby.   It is probably good for the economy or something.

I'll do it. As long as I can't win, I could just say whatever I wanted. I love to travel, just give me bus and I'll promise you anything. I don't have a problem with junk food so I'll be happy to stop at all the diners and barbecue places in  the country. And when people say I can't win it won't hurt my feelings because winning won't be the objective.

1 hour ago, ksgranola1 said:

I think that's Trump's MO.

That's what we've decided. He keeps purposely sabotaging his chances (skipping the debate, going home last night and then canceling his appearance in NH today because his private plane is iced in). I guess there is NO other viable way to get from NYC to NH.  He is finding excuses to lose the election. Of course he never really wanted the JOB part of the presidency.

2 hours ago, jcanglin991 said:

I think it's a little of both. He could have put out a very generic statement when the scandals broke but he seems to be tone deaf in  these matters. I guess you could say it's admirable to support your friends, but  I think there was a little too much support and at times he was testy with people who differed with him on the matter.

He could have easily sill supported his friends but instead when asked he got nasty and pushy. His statement of "They have 19 children and only one turned out bad." did nothing for him. Ignoring the severity of the charges aka molestation of Josh's siblings and others was stupid on his part. But it showed his true personality and that is all that was needed to put him in the loser's bracket.

I agree that JB really does not realize the effect his and Mechelle's handling of the molestation charges had had on him personally. Many people are looking at them not Josh as Josh was a minor. Yes, he was old enough to know better. Many people can not understand them not protecting their own daughters and still going to bat for Josh. JB still feels that his image is squeaky clean and so does Mechelle. I can see him running for an office and being very stunned when questioned about some of his decisions.

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived