IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

I frequent  gay bar, most of the time people use their "assigned" bathrooms, but you know, its a gay bar nobody cares.

Two weeks ago I had the experience of helping a guy get to the mens room and guard the door for him. (He was drunk and for whatever reason he didn't want any other males coming in. I wasnt a very good guard lol ) I just walk inside and waited by the sink. 

I didnt even see any genetalia because there were stalls. 

Add me to the used the men's room because it was easier to use at that time

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Catey said:

Bitch please. You couldn't throw me out of a bathroom on your best day.

Good luck trying to remove a man.

Wouldnt touching a man violate her purity promise?  She may have to do more than a side hug to physically remove someone who is attempting to go pee... 

38 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

Drala interesting concepts.  The problem with them is privacy (IMO).  Maybe dresses and skirts are designed like this, but female clothing is generally not designed  to go without taking it off.  Particularly women's underwear.  Men's underwear has an opening so he can just whip it out and pee without taking his underwear off.

Well, you could get some crotch-less panties from Fredericks's of Hollywood.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Wouldnt touching a man violate her purity promise?  She may have to do more than a side hug to physically remove someone who is attempting to go pee... 

Pretty sure she is living with boyfriend so I think the purity promise went out the window a long time ago. I believe they have kissed and have photos and we all know kissing before marriage is the equivalent of sex outside marriage.

14 minutes ago, FJismyheadship said:

Pretty sure she is living with boyfriend so I think the purity promise went out the window a long time ago. I believe they have kissed and have photos and we all know kissing before marriage is the equivalent of sex outside marriage.

Well then, nothing is hotter than selectively condemning others... 

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Having used squat toilets a lot, hell yes. They put you in a much more anatomically natural position for expelling things (you're not putting so much pressure on your sphincter muscles, which can help prevent or alleviate hemorrhoids), your butt isn't touching anyone else's nasty bodily fluids, and once you learn to aim, it's overall a lot cleaner than sit-down toilets. And I credit squat toilets with helping me get really good squat form and a subsequent booty.

Squat toilets are awesome and so much better for human anatomy.

Having said that, I once used a bathroom completely inappropriately, though accidentally.

I was in South Korea at a club with my now-ex.  I'd seen a lot of variety to the toilets -- some thrones (especially at the hotels and college dorms where I'd stayed), some squats (near transportation hubs, etc).  But we were at this club and I was a bit tipsy and had to pee.  There wasn't a line, exactly, but the whole bathroom was crowded -- people milling about, some doing their makeup or hair, some just chatting.  

I couldn't figure it out and didn't have a bathroom buddy with me (no girlfriends on this night out, sadly).  The stall doors were quite long, extending nearly to the floor, shutting automatically as many stall doors do, so I did what many Americans would do and started trying to look under the door for feet, and therefore occupancy.  I'd looked maybe twice when a Korean woman came up and clearly motioned that I should not be doing that.  I tried to ask about open stalls when it suddenly dawned on me:  they must be using squat toilets, and I wasn't just going to see feet if I kept it up. :my_lightbulb::my_confused::my_cry: 

I thought Jessica was more open and kind hearted than that, when I first saw her on the show when they were cooking Ben's meal. She even seemed to have an effect on Jinger who looked really relaxed around Jessica (in comparison to how tense Jinger normaly looks). How a first impression can be wrong!!!! I get she is still a teenager, but having such a bitter heart full of hate at such a young age, plus thinking that you can go public with it is another level. I hope within the next 5 years she will be embarrassed when she reads the things she has publicaly said on the internet, shame on you Jessica and shame on your parents for letting you write stuff like that and embarrass your own family with it. Grow up and apologize!

I've gone to a campground in upstate NY for almost 20 years. Up until about 5 years ago, they had several of these in stalls in the womens room.  They eventually were replaced with regular toilets. I'm guessing no one knew how to use them. 

NATIONAL_ZOO_WOMENS.med.jpg

24 minutes ago, isarhenne said:

I thought Jessica was more open and kind hearted than that, when I first saw her on the show when they were cooking Ben's meal. She even seemed to have an effect on Jinger who looked really relaxed around Jessica (in comparison to how tense Jinger normaly looks). How a first impression can be wrong!!!! I get she is still a teenager, but having such a bitter heart full of hate at such a young age, plus thinking that you can go public with it is another level (from what I've read in this thread, I haven't actually seen it). I hope within the next 5 years she will be embarrassed when she reads the things she has publicaly said on the internet, shame on you Jessica and shame on your parents for letting you write stuff like that and embarrass your own family with it. Grow up and apologize!

Oh my god, the good old innocent, more snarkable days.

"Well, he can expect, but expectations ruin relationships!" Honey, you haven't cooked shit in like 15 years because you shat out an army of stunted handmaidens to do it for you.

"Ben will be at work all day" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4 hours ago, Drala said:

I've made a small study of public bathroom issues over the years, and there's definitely inequality on both sides of the gender divide.  Men's bathrooms, for the most part, are rank. The picture of the posh London loo posted by @Bad Wolf represents an important effort to go against the tide and offer men a more upscale experience.  

When it comes to men cruising bathrooms for action, that seems to be limited to men on men.  I've never heard of a man using the women's bathroom as a pickup spot.  Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but the statistical odds are extremely low.  What I have heard about is peeping toms who get off on watching women and/or children doing their biological duty.  Part of their voyeuristic thrill is to remain hidden, so it's not like pervs are openly invading the restroom space.  Jessica Seewald seems unique in that regard.

As for peeing in sinks, also been there, done that. This is what aggravates me the most: Women's bathrooms in the US don't offer equal access because they lack urinals. That's why the lines and waits get so long. Also, many women's bladders are such that they tend to need to go more frequently than men--so there's more pent up demand. Why don't we have urinals in women's bathrooms?  If you don't want to use the urinal, wait for stall.  If I had a choice between a sink and a flushable basin designed for urination, I'd take the urinal.  I really don't want to wash my hands or face in the same spot people are known to take a leak.

Ms. Seewald seems to have a problem with making up stuff in her head.  If she wants to fight over access to public bathrooms, bring it on.  This just gives people like me an opportunity to talk about the real issues of gendered bathroom parity. :5624795532b4c_32(10):       

Thanks for the "review," Drala.  

I had never heard that women might need to go to the bathroom more often than men.  My personal experience has generally been the opposite.  My brother, my ex-husband and my current spouse have all needed to use the rest room more often than I. My mother went to the toilet less often than my father.  My daughter needs to go less often than her brother. (I have clustered us by generations because I think that is a factor.). I should add that a drink a lot of water, so the difference is caused by something else.  I am not arguing with your statement, just noting that it surprised me.

Regarding urinals for women, I can't imagine how one could use those (including the designs you showed) while wearing pants (which is what I mostly wear) without a lot of inconvenience (and partial nudity).  

Peeing in sinks is not a good idea unless you are sure the sink will hold your weight.  I saw a sink collapse once when an acquaintance climbed on it to pee.

Men's bathrooms do tend to be disgusting, which is my main objection to unisex ones.  I will also add that some people (of both sexes) find it awkward to relieve themselves in front of or near the opposite sex.  Only last week my husband found a woman in the men's room of a major department store.  She volunteered the information that she couldn't find the women's room. (That was odd, since it was right next door.). My husband felt awkward going to the urinal in front of her and couldn't understand why she was taking so long to wash her hands. He didn't object, just felt a little uncomfortable.   I would have felt the same if a man showed up in the woman's room.  (If he just went into a stall it would be different, but just hanging around by the sinks. . .)

Potty parity is a tricky issue.

3 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

I had never heard that women might need to go to the bathroom more often than men.  My personal experience has generally been the opposite.  My brother, my ex-husband and my current spouse have all needed to use the rest room more often than I. My mother went to the toilet less often than my father.  My daughter needs to go less often than her brother. (I have clustered us by generations because I think that is a factor.). I should add that a drink a lot of water, so the difference is caused by something else.  I am not arguing with your statement, just noting that it surprised me.

Regarding urinals for women, I can't imagine how one could use those (including the designs you showed) while wearing pants (which is what I mostly wear) without a lot of inconvenience (and partial nudity).  

Peeing in sinks is not a good idea unless you are sure the sink will hold your weight.  I saw a sink collapse once when an acquaintance climbed on it to pee.

Men's bathrooms do tend to be disgusting, which is my main objection to unisex ones.  I will also add that some people (of both sexes) find it awkward to relieve themselves in front of or near the opposite sex.  Only last week my husband found a woman in the men's room of a major department store.  She volunteered the information that she couldn't find the women's room. (That was odd, since it was right next door.). My husband felt awkward going to the urinal in front of her and couldn't understand why she was taking so long to wash her hands. He didn't object, just felt a little uncomfortable.   I would have felt the same if a man showed up in the woman's room.  (If he just went into a stall it would be different, but just hanging around by the sinks. . .)

I found an article in Time by Soraya Chemaly on "The Everyday Sexism of Women Waiting in Public Toilet Lines" that argues the following: 

"Women need to use bathrooms more often and for longer periods of time because: we sit to urinate (urinals effectively double the space in men’s rooms), we menstruate, we are responsible for reproducing the species (which makes us pee more), we continue to have greater responsibility for children (who have to use bathrooms with us), and we breastfeed (frequently in grotty bathroom stalls)." 

Chemaly doesn't cite a source for her biological argument about female reproductive capability causing more frequent urination.  I'm referencing her article mainly because it addresses the feminist issue of potty parity better than I do.  For example, she links potty parity to transgender demands for recognition: 

"Women aren’t standing in lines because we bond over toilet paper pattern or because we’re narcissistic and vain. We’re standing in line because our bodies, like those of trans and queer people, have been historically shamed, ignored, and deemed unworthy of care and acknowledgement. We shouldn’t have to wait or postpone having these needs fairly met in public space."

http://time.com/3653871/womens-bathroom-lines-sexist-potty-parity/

I remember when my great niece was small and was hopping up and down outside the bathrooms. They just had the male female outlines on the doors, no words. She didn't know which one to go in, because she yelled, "BUT I'M WEARING TROUSERS". We still laugh.

@amandaaries is that first emoji a vagina?

ETA: that video, wow. "We're cooking fettuccine Alfredo... With chicken? I guess it's Ben's favorite meal?" With the accompanying look of "that's what you guys told me to say, f**k if I know." And I can't tell if their awkwardness in the kitchen is due to the camera's being there or if they've actually never cooked anything ever, but my 7yo niece is more at ease in the kitchen than these 4 "women" who claim they are adult enough to get married. Btw, I'm throwing the BS flag on the oven-ready pie. No damn way could they have made a crust that pretty

Okay this thread has my stomach hurting from laughing so much...:pb_lol: I must first explain that at my little taco stand, I am also in charge of repairing things on the fly when necessary and now I have a little more insight about what goes on in the restrooms. The men's and women's rooms here get broken in different ways. The men are bad about not flushing and leaving a mess, and for some reason they like to take our new LED light bulbs home with them as well as the coat hooks from the stall doors, though why you go to the restroom in a restaurant with your coat on I don't get. As far as the women's room goes I'm constantly replacing or reattaching the toilet paper dispensers, as they get broken off the wall...not being judgmental or anything just wondering if someone can give me some insight on what's going on with that. Sometimes I need to replace the flush valve in a woman's toilet as they keep flushing without stopping and we are open for business and I need to get a hostess to check if anyone is in the restroom and wait at the door to let them know a guy is fixing a toilet...I must say I was at first surprised when so many women come in anyway to use the other stalls and don't have a problem with me fixing a toilet. So while being a bit bashful I would not have a problem using a unisex bathroom...we all have to do the same things and you are in your own cubicle...who cares who's in the next stall. As a side note do women really pee in the sink? :pb_redface: come on I hafta fix those too! :pb_lol:

@paulypepper, maybe women put their purses on the toilet paper dispensers if there isn't a good hook on the door?  I know I've worn my purse around my neck if there is not a hook for the purse.  I will not put my purse on the floor.

17 minutes ago, Drala said:

I found an article in Time by Soraya Chemaly on "The Everyday Sexism of Women Waiting in Public Toilet Lines" that argues the following: 

"Women need to use bathrooms more often and for longer periods of time because: we sit to urinate (urinals effectively double the space in men’s rooms), we menstruate, we are responsible for reproducing the species (which makes us pee more), we continue to have greater responsibility for children (who have to use bathrooms with us), and we breastfeed (frequently in grotty bathroom stalls)." 

Chemaly doesn't cite a source for her biological argument about female reproductive capability causing more frequent urination.  I'm referencing her article mainly because it addresses the feminist issue of potty parity better than I do.  For example, she links potty parity to transgender demands for recognition: 

"Women aren’t standing in lines because we bond over toilet paper pattern or because we’re narcissistic and vain. We’re standing in line because our bodies, like those of trans and queer people, have been historically shamed, ignored, and deemed unworthy of care and acknowledgement. We shouldn’t have to wait or postpone having these needs fairly met in public space."

http://time.com/3653871/womens-bathroom-lines-sexist-potty-parity/

Thanks for the link-- and for the quotes that clarify what you meant by women needing to use the bathroom more. I was thinking we were comparing healthy, unpregnant women with men of the same age, but when you throw in pregnant women the numbers might change.  

It is definitely true that a pregnant woman will need to pee more often, and that we take longer because we can't just whip the peeing organ out of our pants and aim.

(BTW-- historically, before women wore underpants [ to mid 19th century] the way a woman would pee was to pull her skirts slightly up and aside, spread her legs slightly, bend her knees and let go.  So in a sense our shorter skirts, underpants and eventually slacks have complicated our lives.)

As for women using restrooms to nurse, I would not count that as a reason women need restrooms more.  I think there ought to be more acceptance of women nursing in public, and also women need to be more creative about their nursing solutions.  Back in the early 90's I never nursed in a restroom though there were no designated nursing areas anywhere I went except Disney World.  I had a nursing poncho which I would pull over my head and I would find an out-of-the-way spot (because the kid would not settle down if there was too much activity around us) and that was that.  I nursed in airports, shopping malls, the lobby of office buildings, the lobby of the student union at a university, the roller skating rink . . . 

But I do agree with the general point of potty parity, as I mentioned above.

42 minutes ago, Mrsaztx said:

@amandaaries is that first emoji a vagina?

HA!!  It's supposed to be the light bulb going off in the head moment, but for this story, it may work well as a vagina, too!  

17 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@paulypepper, maybe women put their purses on the toilet paper dispensers if there isn't a good hook on the door?  I know I've worn my purse around my neck if there is not a hook for the purse.  I will not put my purse on the floor.

Don't blame you a bit

27 minutes ago, paulypepper said:

As a side note do women really pee in the sink? :pb_redface: come on I hafta fix those too! :pb_lol:

Back in my drinking days at a bar when someone was locked in the stall hitting up coke or some other drug. If was that or wet my pants and go all over the floor. At least I could flush out the sink with water. 

2 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

Having worked at a big box store, the janitor (who was the only other person on opening shift besides the manager) would say that the men's room was MUCH cleaner than the women's room.   Women (especially the affluent customer base we had) can be NASTY in the bathroom.

On 7.1.2016 at 9:02 PM, karen77 said:

Like she'd even recognize the difference!!! Half the time you can't tell, unless you are looking under the stall door!! and even then...probably wouldn't be that easy to see.

This isn't a Duggar, it's Ben's sister.

you are right! my bad! i should have read more carefully. 

52 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

@paulypepper Maybe they're using the toilet paper holder to lever themselves up. 

That would be my guess.  There was a time, about a year ago, where I wasnt really strong enough to get up from a seated position.  I have definitely been guilty of using the toilet paper holder as a grab bar. 

• Curious locked this topic

Archived