IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

I think he was just taken aback. Not afraid, just not expecting a little two-year-old girl with a bowl cut to come bouncing out. It was late 80s after all.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't disagree with anyone's opinion that this girl is racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic, everything and the kitchen sink. Internalized misogyny is also a hell of a drug, ain't it?

But on top of that I also think she's a massive attention whore:

Anyone remember when she threw a fit when people freaked out over her suspiciously timed post about forgiveness near when Joshgate 1 went down?

TBH, I can't take any of their whining about the media/being famous because "my brother married a celebrity" "I'm just a normal girl" seriously when she happens to like having 10,000+ Insta followers, etc.

Jessica Seewald, if you're reading this, please do yourself and everyone else a favor and make your social media private. Of course, if you prefer being an F-list celebrity, we'd love to continue snarking about you. LMFAO.

59 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Big, burly biker dudes are afraid of little girls?

Yes ma'am! ;-)

3 hours ago, Drala said:

When lines are too long for the women's room, I'll use the men's room in a heartbeat. I call it gendered bathroom parity.  If there are guys in the room, I quietly announce that I'm liberating a toilet stall in the name of the Equal Rights Amendment.  I've never had a problem from the guys.

If times are that tough, I just barge in and tell whomever may be in there that I'm commandeering a toilet.  I've never had a problem, either.   

When I saw this post, I tried to locate the original blog she had about her SOS mission trip.  Serious white savior complex on that girl; very glad WTFFundiefamilies saved it.  

@Bad Wolf, those are some freaking incredible urinals!  I bet they encourage the guys to actually aim for the inside of the bowl, too. ;)

Just so we're clear: this is someone Jessica wants peeing with her in the women's restroom.

http://www.npr.org/2015/04/19/400826487/transgender-man-leads-mens-health-cover-model-contest

In some European countries, they only have gender-segregated stalls but single-sex bathrooms, which is also dumb, since only one person should be in a stall at a time.... Anyway, I survived.

I don't understand this big deal of transgenders using the bathroom of the gender they identify as. They just need to use the bathroom like every other person. I think it would pretty obvious if they were a pervert. In high school there was a MTF transgender my school gave her permission to use the girls bathroom. Then a girl complained saying it made her feel uncomfortable and the trans girl had to use the nurse's bathroom. I don't see what the big deal is she just needed to use the bathroom like everyone else or fix her hair or make up like every other girl.

I'm currently reading this book Becoming Nicole. It's about the story a trans girl named Nicole Maines. She was in the news a couple years ago when she when she sued her school because she was required to use the staff bathroom and she said it violated her civil rights. The Maine Supreme Judicial Court ruled her favor. When she first transitioned she was able to use the girls bathroom but then a grandfather of one of her classmates found out and made his grandson go into the girls bathroom to make a point that it's like absurd for the school to allow an anatomically correct male to use the female bathroom. The grandson kept bullying Nicole and he followed her into the bathroom a couple more times. The school didn't do much to protect Nicole from the grandson and started making her use the staff bathroom. The grandfather complained to the school board about it. He said he was going to keep fighting about it and wanted the law straightened out. It said in the book the grandfather felt like the more rights the LGBT community got more of his rights were taken away.

As for this Jessica girl. I don't know how you'll see people's genitalia without actually looking for it and if you see others people's genitalia you're in the wrong. You're also in the wrong if you're grabbing people and forcibly removing them from the bathroom. It's a public bathroom you're not a security guard

Bathrooms are there to pee, poo, puke and preen.

If you are hanging out long enough to do random gender checks then YOU have some serious issues.

What world would you have to live in to think that anyone, ANYONE is there to peer at you. If someone is in a bathroom "checking" you out then you have an issue, the thing is that issue has nothing to do with the GENDER of the person.

2016 people, your homophobic campaigns have lost not only the battle but the war.

We are no longer living in a world where non inclusive policies are going to fly.

Suck it up buttercup. You lost.

Either pee at home, buy diapers or just squat in the woods...

Why do I get the feeling that Jessica and Ben share a lot of the same beliefs? Apart from the fact they are siblings... 

.... However I can see where she is coming from. I think to the length she is going might be bigotry but I see the general idea behind her thought. But that would take a lot of commitment to dress as a woman/man to sexually harass someone

I wonder how Ben and Jessa dealt with the Bathroom Gender Issue in France and Italy? Not only are many for people with both jingly and non-jingly bits, but not all the stalls have doors...... And if you are driving along a road, with no Quik Trip in site.....well, that's wha the side of the road is FOR, isn't it?:kitty-wink:

1 hour ago, amandaaries said:

@Bad Wolf, those are some freaking incredible urinals!  I bet they encourage the guys to actually aim for the inside of the bowl, too. ;)

Mr. Wolf decided to use the plain white one on the end. :laughing-rolling:

So would she prefer that everyone entering the bathroom do a genital check as they walk in? Just a real quick flash of the vag amongst everyone at the sink and hand dryer whenever someone new walks in? Because I'll get behind that if it's something that would make her more comfortable. After all, I'd hate to see her hurt herself trying to "physically remove" me and then have it be a big old XX mistake!

12 hours ago, iweartanktops6 said:

This is so ridiculous! It reminds me of Jill Rodrigues and her freak out at some diner, I think? Didn't she get the manager and even claim to call the police? Ugh. Go pee and get a life! 

IIRC, JRod called the manager of the diner, who totally wanted to help her but unfortunately couldn't because of the ebil librul laws. Jill then flagged down a police officer that justed happened to drive past the diner and demanded he remove the transgender patron. Apparently, he also totally thought Jill was in the right but couldn't help her because see above.

7 hours ago, OldFadedStar said:

Why do I get the feeling that Jessica and Ben share a lot of the same beliefs? Apart from the fact they are siblings... 

.... However I can see where she is coming from. I think to the length she is going might be bigotry but I see the general idea behind her thought. But that would take a lot of commitment to dress as a woman/man to sexually harass someone

I don't know why you got down voted?

Indeed, it does take some mental gymnastics to comprehend her way of thinking and her fundie-typical, hyper-phobic existence and her fear of anything and anyone who's not like her and her ilk. I do get the train of thought that must have gone through her sheltered, bigoted, phobic little head. However, I fully disagree with her and find her way of thinking offensive, prejudicial and exaggerated. 

Just because someone says they can see how a fundie might jump to a conclusion, doesn't mean they support that particular way of thinking. 

Oh I wish I could take her to a gay bar near me.  They have two restrooms--- mens and unisex.  The unisex one is home to all sorts of activities that would make a fundie clutch their pearls.  From the sounds I heard, there was some 'action' going on in there, as well as glory holes in the stalls.

I seem to be more angry as the day goes on about this comment. Transgender people already face so much hardship and fear already as well as being scared of murder and death every day. How dare she make a comment that is only going to make this worse! She really is a little sh*t!

I've made a small study of public bathroom issues over the years, and there's definitely inequality on both sides of the gender divide.  Men's bathrooms, for the most part, are rank. The picture of the posh London loo posted by @Bad Wolf represents an important effort to go against the tide and offer men a more upscale experience.  

When it comes to men cruising bathrooms for action, that seems to be limited to men on men.  I've never heard of a man using the women's bathroom as a pickup spot.  Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but the statistical odds are extremely low.  What I have heard about is peeping toms who get off on watching women and/or children doing their biological duty.  Part of their voyeuristic thrill is to remain hidden, so it's not like pervs are openly invading the restroom space.  Jessica Seewald seems unique in that regard.

As for peeing in sinks, also been there, done that. This is what aggravates me the most: Women's bathrooms in the US don't offer equal access because they lack urinals. That's why the lines and waits get so long. Also, many women's bladders are such that they tend to need to go more frequently than men--so there's more pent up demand. Why don't we have urinals in women's bathrooms?  If you don't want to use the urinal, wait for stall.  If I had a choice between a sink and a flushable basin designed for urination, I'd take the urinal.  I really don't want to wash my hands or face in the same spot people are known to take a leak.

Ms. Seewald seems to have a problem with making up stuff in her head.  If she wants to fight over access to public bathrooms, bring it on.  This just gives people like me an opportunity to talk about the real issues of gendered bathroom parity. :5624795532b4c_32(10):       

33 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

Oh I wish I could take her to a gay bar near me.  They have two restrooms--- mens and unisex.  The unisex one is home to all sorts of activities that would make a fundie clutch their pearls.  From the sounds I heard, there was some 'action' going on in there, as well as glory holes in the stalls.

In my favorite karaoke bar here in Berlin, there's three doors: Men, Women and "Not Sure." They all lead to the same four bathroom stalls though. :my_biggrin:

I looked her up on Instagram and can't locate the pic. Did she delete the pic? I wonder if she got a lot of comments that were not in her favor.

24 minutes ago, Drala said:

As for peeing in sinks, also been there, done that. This is what aggravates me the most: Women's bathrooms in the US don't offer equal access because they lack urinals. That's why the lines and waits get so long. Also, many women's bladders are such that they tend to need to go more frequently than men--so there's more pent up demand. Why don't we have urinals in women's bathrooms?  If you don't want to use the urinal, wait for stall.  If I had a choice between a sink and a flushable basin designed for urination, I'd take the urinal.  I really don't want to wash my hands or face in the same spot people are known to take a leak.

How exactly would women's urinals work?  Anatomically, it's a lot easier for a man to go in a urinal than a woman.  And to pee, a man does not have to completely disrobe the bottom half. Would they be more like a sink where you sit on?

3 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

How exactly would women's urinals work?  Anatomically, it's a lot easier for a man to go in a urinal than a woman.  And to pee, a man does not have to completely disrobe the bottom half. Would they be more like a sink where you sit on?

The closest thing I can think of is those squatting toilets.

Which we could make a case for, since they'd have us sitting better, we'd get exercise, they're probably more sanitary...etc etc.

1 hour ago, 19 cats and counting said:

a glory stall ? - is that thing from the movie The Sweetest Thing ? or something else 

because that was icky in the movie 

18 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

Kind of like a bidet--yes.  I think this is a niche market that hasn't been developed.  .I googled "women's urinals" and came up with this design.  There are other designs, but I thought the first one looked reasonably comforatable.  The second design looks awkward, but I'd use it if I had to.

Female_urinals.jpg

12923_31f49dec38b04ff64b953fb0999afe97.jpg

27 minutes ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

The closest thing I can think of is those squatting toilets.

Which we could make a case for, since they'd have us sitting better, we'd get exercise, they're probably more sanitary...etc etc.

Having used squat toilets a lot, hell yes. They put you in a much more anatomically natural position for expelling things (you're not putting so much pressure on your sphincter muscles, which can help prevent or alleviate hemorrhoids), your butt isn't touching anyone else's nasty bodily fluids, and once you learn to aim, it's overall a lot cleaner than sit-down toilets. And I credit squat toilets with helping me get really good squat form and a subsequent booty.

Drala interesting concepts.  The problem with them is privacy (IMO).  Maybe dresses and skirts are designed like this, but female clothing is generally not designed  to go without taking it off.  Particularly women's underwear.  Men's underwear has an opening so he can just whip it out and pee without taking his underwear off.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived