IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

My mum has known my dad since she was 12, mainly because her older sister was going out with my dad's friend. Since Dad is 5.5 years older than she is, he went to university when she was still fairly young. (There was no romance or anything, obviously, at that stage.) He graduated in '84. Then my aunt went to university that autumn and Dad used to visit Mum in case she got lonely. (Aw!) Then she went to university when she was 19 (would've been '87). In her first year she lodged with a family, then in second year she moved in with my dad.... and they've been together since. They didn't actually get married till about four years ago, though, mainly because they didn't really think it necessary. The reason they did was because Dad got seriously ill in September of 2011 and if Dad had died and they weren't married, Mum wouldn't get anything. Dad's completely fine and everything, but it's just a safety net. It was a tiny registry office wedding with my parents, my mum's friend, my granddad (Dad's dad) and me and my brother. They haven't had a 'honeymoon', mainly because Dad's on dialysis and has to know the location of the nearest renal unit if we go on holiday, but Mum says that when he's had his transplant she'd like to take all of us to somewhere like New York as a sort of honeymoon type thing (just with all of us not just them.) 

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Snip

The reason they did was because Dad got seriously ill in September of 2011 and if Dad had died and they weren't married, Mum wouldn't get anything. Dad's completely fine and everything, but it's just a safety net. It was a tiny registry office wedding with my parents, my mum's friend, my granddad (Dad's dad) and me and my brother. They haven't had a 'honeymoon', mainly because Dad's on dialysis and has to know the location of the nearest renal unit if we go on holiday, but Mum says that when he's had his transplant she'd like to take all of us to somewhere like New York as a sort of honeymoon type thing (just with all of us not just them.) 

I'm sorry your dads going through this @mango_fandango. A good friend of mine had a transplant about 2 years ago after years and years of dialysis. The best reward was for him to go and stay on his mums farm at Christmas time, a place that is nowhere near a dialysis unit! It's a hard slog, but will hopefully end with a transplant soon. thinking of you all! Such a lovely story :) 

It seems like friends of the boyfriend are making fun of the fundie leg humpers

Someone asks if they are engaged and another person asks if they go on chaperoned dates like Jessa and Ben and then someone who I assume is a friend of the boyfriend says "^^^^these people" and tags the boyfriend, and then the boyfriend replies just "hahahahaha"

Also, someone calls him out on not wearing a seatbelt. 

She sure does a lot of comment culling. I see countless comments that @ people whose comments have since been deleted.

3 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

Too cool for a seat belt, obviously.

The Arkansas highway patrol really should take more notice of the Duggars and Seewalds. Between the refusal to wear seatbelts, improper carseat use, phone use while driving, et cetera, they could fund the entire department from the fines and tickets they incur.

4 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

The Arkansas highway patrol really should take more notice of the Duggars and Seewalds. Between the refusal to wear seatbelts, improper carseat use, phone use while driving, et cetera, they could fund the entire department from the fines and tickets they incur.

Maybe. But it seems J'Boob has connections with the police, so maybe not. Bastards.

On 17 April 2016 at 0:32 PM, InThePrayerCloset said:

I'm sorry your dads going through this @mango_fandango. A good friend of mine had a transplant about 2 years ago after years and years of dialysis. The best reward was for him to go and stay on his mums farm at Christmas time, a place that is nowhere near a dialysis unit! It's a hard slog, but will hopefully end with a transplant soon. thinking of you all! Such a lovely story  

Thank you :) He's been on peritoneal dialysis for over four years now and is well used to it. All the same, it'll be nice when the transplant is done and dusted. 

Back to the topic in hand... We only really know about Ben and Jessica so far, but it seems like most of the Seewalds are douchenuggets. How fitting. The Dillards don't seem to be as awful, and of course we know what the Kellers are like... 

@iweartanktops--It's better to die young and leave a pretty corpse?With unwrinkled clothes, of course! (Oh, wait. A car crash fatality probably is not a pretty corpse. Never mind. :my_rolleyes: )

I never understood the wrinkling argument, because my pants and dresses and skirts get wrinkled from just sitting in the car so.... might as well make an entirely wrinkled outfit so I match.

On 4/18/2016 at 4:07 PM, sophie10130 said:

She sure does a lot of comment culling. I see countless comments that @ people whose comments have since been deleted.

In Jessica's defenses just this one, I'd probably do the same. I wouldn't want my Instagram comments/noficiations cluttered up with people I don't know 'tagging' someone else I don't know to 'look at this'. 

Although, there is an easier solutuion.....it's called having a private instagram. 

3 hours ago, sophie10130 said:

I never understood the wrinkling argument, because my pants and dresses and skirts get wrinkled from just sitting in the car so.... might as well make an entirely wrinkled outfit so I match.

I never understood the wrinkling argument, because I'd rather have some wrinkles I can smooth out than have my brains splattered on the Interstate.

Trust me, when I was in a car crash, the wrinkled and slightly Unlaundered state of my clothing was the last thing on my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Well look who posted the fake late trimester abortion video (discussed in WWOS)???

ill give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

how can anyone be that dumb to think that is true!?

8 hours ago, FJismyheadship said:

Well look who posted the fake late trimester abortion video (discussed in WWOS)???

ill give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

how can anyone be that dumb to think that is true!?

I was looking for this video you speak of and now I know that Jessica is into the Jonas Brothers 

ugh :D

2 hours ago, nst said:

I was looking for this video you speak of and now I know that Jessica is into the Jonas Brothers 

ugh :D

Pre or post purity rings? 

On 4/19/2016 at 4:28 AM, LawsonBatesEgo said:

Although, there is an easier solutuion.....it's called having a private instagram. 

Bbbbut that wouldn't mean 10,000 followers! That would mean no more lavish praise! That'd mean no more getting the connections of a D list celebrity!

• 1 month later...

So looks like Jess has been with her boyfriend Eli for 1 whole year now. Hooray! *cue selfie montage and sentimental FB paragraph* 

Also, is it just me or does Jessica's new haircut make her look a lot like Kylie Jenner? (pre lip injections/botox) 

And that folks, is my 75th post. I'm off to AYTFJIMM threads. Yippee!!! *does speshul snowflake dance* 

Good grief, now Jessica Seewald is shilling products for money on Instagram as well. What kind of a business decision is that, associating your business with that hateful little twit?

ETA: Talking about this:

This twat really has no clue, does she? Feathers, dreams... dreamcatcher... native american beliefs... so not christian!
Oh dear...

3 hours ago, JillyO said:

Good grief, now Jessica Seewald is shilling products for money on Instagram as well. What kind of a business decision is that, associating your business with that hateful little twit?

ETA: Talking about this:

I'd say that the shirt needs one of the feathers to turn into a flock of flying bird silhouettes, but I don't know if that would cause a Pinterest criticality incident.

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

This twat really has no clue, does she? Feathers, dreams... dreamcatcher... native american beliefs... so not christian!
Oh dear...

Can you say cultural appropriation? Lol 

On 6/4/2016 at 8:19 AM, Bad Wolf said:

Nike! That shirt shows cleavage and shoulders. *shudder*.

Cleavage be damned! Half her boob is showin' ! Oh yeah, and her shoulders! :pb_lol:

omg do I need to mention the *wait for it...* nekked thighs?

• Curious locked this topic

Archived