IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

So I just wonder if Jess ever sees the videos and photos I post from drag shows, and if so, what she thinks of them?  Am I not defriended because her facebook is a witness? 

(Totally expect to be defriended now.)

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it may be possible to get chicken pox again if you just had a mild case just as you can sometimes contract the disease if you are vaccinated.
I had this happen to me. The dr said if he hadn't seen me all three times he wouldn't have believed it. When chickenpox comes up in convo I have learnt to just say "yeah i had that when I was a kid" because otherwise it turns into everyone telling me how I must be lying because it is impossible to have multiple times.

I had chicken pox two or three times (all mild cases) as a child and then I think I got the vaccination. Maybe. Not sure.

The transgender  bathrooms are one-seaters. You go in, lock the door, do your business & leave. No one is in there w/you.

I was reading Page One. My post popped over 10 pages.

So, I go to register on instagram so I can hear ben singing to the baby. And bam! iTunes pops up. They give me a headache just for music. So I go to the "app" store on my computer and...513 boxes come up. None of which tells me how to register w/o all this rigamerole. I don't have an iPhone. I have an ipad, but find it to be basically useless.

Anybody got any advice?

You don't need to register on IG. Just go to instagram.com or Google search "Jessa seewald ig." Plus, if you aren't registered, she can't block you, so it's almost better that way. :-)

1 hour ago, missegeno said:

You don't need to register on IG. Just go to instagram.com or Google search "Jessa seewald ig." Plus, if you aren't registered, she can't block you, so it's almost better that way. :-)

Good point!

So she posted this the other day.... Can somebody please explain to me why fundies constantly compare EVERYTHING to Hitler??? Is Hitler seriously the only evil tyrant featured in their fake BS homeschooling history books? I don't get it.

wtf.jpg

Just go away, Jessica. Live in the real world for a while, and learn that everything is not black or white.

I don't think these assholes understand how truly hurtful that picture is. It not even true! They're comparing a genocide to something a woman has a right to. It's despicable. 

23 hours ago, barbecutie said:

So she posted this the other day.... Can somebody please explain to me why fundies constantly compare EVERYTHING to Hitler??? Is Hitler seriously the only evil tyrant featured in their fake BS homeschooling history books? I don't get it.

wtf.jpg

It is not just Fundies who like to bring Hitler into the abortion debate.  It is a common "argument" by almost everyone onthe" Pro-Life" side--Fundie or not.

But they are not alone.  The "Pro Choice" side can always point out that Hiltler outlawed abortion before he began gassing "unfit" humans (the mentally challenged, for example) and eventually Jews and Gypsies, etc.

Talk about people picking "facts" out of context or engaging in false analogy!

1 hour ago, EmCatlyn said:

It is not just Fundies who like to bring Hitler into the abortion debate.  It is a common "argument" by almost everyone onthe" Pro-Life" side--Fundie or not.

But they are not alone.  The "Pro Choice" side can always point out that Hiltler outlawed abortion before he began gassing "unfit" humans (the retarded, for example) and eventually Jews and Gypsies, etc.

Talk about people picking "facts" out of context or engaging in false analogy!

It's the Reductio Ad Hitlerum argument. It can be stretched pretty far -- oh, you like dogs? You know who else liked dogs? HITLER!

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

It's the Reductio Ad Hitlerum argument. It can be stretched pretty far -- oh, you like dogs? You know who else liked dogs? HITLER!

:laughing-rollingred:

Redutio Ad Hitlerum, the ultimate reasoning to annihilate the counterpart's arguments, when even the personal attacks fail it will secure a sure victory in the bar high profile debates. You can find it explained in The Fundie Book of Whackadoodle Philosophy (granted Acumen free).

Just now, laPapessaGiovanna said:

:laughing-rollingred:

Redutio Ad Hitlerum, the ultimate reasoning to annihilate the counterpart's arguments, when even the personal attacks fail it will secure a sure victory in the bar high profile debates. You can find it explained in The Fundie Book of Whackadoodle Philosophy (granted Acumen free).

For once I'd like to see a different genocidal despot used for those arguments. You know who else thought that living in the countryside was better than the city? POL POT, THAT'S WHO. You know who else liked rubber? KING LEOPOLD OF BELGIUM. You know who else had a mustache? JOSEPH STALIN.

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

For once I'd like to see a different genocidal despot used for those arguments. You know who else thought that living in the countryside was better than the city? POL POT, THAT'S WHO. You know who else liked rubber? KING LEOPOLD OF BELGIUM. You know who else had a mustache? JOSEPH STALIN.

But that's assuming way too much of SOTDRT...  Just who are these people your referring to? :confused2:

19 hours ago, barbecutie said:

wtf.jpg

She seems to have an infatuation with those side by side pictures (remember when she put up Caithlyn Jenner next to Tim Tibault). always oversimplifying things...makes you think it is a good thing the Duggar girls are only allowed on instagram when they're courting or engaged and definitely not as teenagers. Mr Seewald should apply that rule, too, to prevent any shame that is put on his family by his oversharing daughter.

On 2/7/2016 at 4:21 AM, missegeno said:

I have a whole other question which I can't remember 

23 hours ago, barbecutie said:

wtf.jpg

That picture is a bit disingenuous.  That is a very pregnant woman.  I don't think she'd be having an abortion at that point in her pregnancy and I imagine the fetus would be viable at that point, so much more of a "person" than at the point in development where abortion is allowed.

(hopefully that makes sense.  I just woke up)

1 hour ago, Curious said:

That picture is a bit disingenuous.  That is a very pregnant woman.  I don't think she'd be having an abortion at that point in her pregnancy and I imagine the fetus would be viable at that point, so much more of a "person" than at the point in development where abortion is allowed.

(hopefully that makes sense.  I just woke up)

an abortion at that stage would be extremely rare and would be extremely costly. i actually read an article about a woman who had an abortion at 36 weeks (which is coincidentally right where i'm at in pregnancy right now) because of two brain malformations that hadn't been caught earlier that made the fetus incompatible with life.

if anyone is interested in the article, here it is (trigger warning, obviously, for loss of child): https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/what-kind-of-mother-is-8-months-pregnant-and-117104430132.html

@browncoatslytherin,  thank you for sharing that heartbreaking article.  Unfortunately, the bereaved mother has gotten so many attacking comments in the few that I read.

it's very sad. i cried when i read it, but i was glad i did. i think anti-choice people don't realize that some women who abort actually do want their child, but they also don't want them to suffer through a short existence. i think her story presented a reality that none of them wanted to acknowledge.

1 minute ago, browncoatslytherin said:

it's very sad. i cried when i read it, but i was glad i did. i think anti-choice people don't realize that some women who abort actually do want their child, but they also don't want them to suffer through a short existence. i think her story presented a reality that none of them wanted to acknowledge.

of course not. because this woman doesn't fit into their oversimplified black vs. white; good vs. evil; baby killer vs. baby lover pro-life "dialogue"

I have never once seen an anti-choicer bring up that women abort WANTED fetuses all the time because of medical reasons and whatnot. That women who WANT to be mothers abort their fetuses because at the time they don't want or can't have children, their situation is not viable for a loving environment, they don't have the money, or because of medical reasons.

They cannot introduce something that does not fit in their dichotomy because it would lead to critical thinking about the issue. It's better for them to divide the world into lovers and murderers.

Fundies don't think of the 1 million reasons that 1 thing can occur.

Hitler was a bad man and killed millions of Jews because of a stupid bias quite like the ones Fundies have against Catholics, atheists, agnostics (would they even know what that meant?) etc.

However they would see themselves as GOOD because:
a) They are not killing anyone
b ) It is in the name of God

The best thing I have ever heard is "if your religion requires you to hate someone, then you need a new religion".

So they are not murderers, but they are HATERS and they spread toxic words.

Secondly, abortions are for a number of reasons:

a) The woman who was pregnant may have been raped and it is hard for her to keep her baby
b ) The baby may be extremely ill and it may reduce suffering and / or short life span
c) They KNOW they can't raise the child due to finances, abuse, work etc.

ALSO, that picture is showing that women who have had abortions and women who are pregnant can be friends. Because if a woman decides to have one it is NONE of our business should they choose. It also doesn't mean they hate life and / or children.

Overall, following Corruption's waffling the point IS that Jessica Seewald, you are so uninformed it's embarrassing. SHUT UP  and THINK before you talk. Do research. 

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 5:21 AM, missegeno said:

That's why I haven't registered there, yet.:penguin-wink: And I found I can see them on her FB page.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived