IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will physically remove you....?

She'll put her hands on a person with male genitalia and start a wrestling match? isn't that worse than hand sex?

I saw this today as I was looking around for her blog about her SOS missionary travels (those were on her dad's blog, right?  Can't find them now, and it looks as though they've been removed, damn).  She may have a boyfriend and be living a slightly different style of life, but she is certainly noisily intolerant and hateful.

I don't know why, but it is hard for me to imagine any of the Duggars in a public bathroom.  At least without a chaperone. It just seems so ungodly to pee where the heathens pee.

I don't understand what these people think folks go to the bathroom for.

I saw a good picture that I can't find right now with the caption, but essentially it's a group of women putting make up on and brushing their hair in the mirror of the women's restroom and the title is "What trans women do in the bathroom."

Like duh. They go to the bathroom to do what people regularly do in the bathroom! How provocative!

There's also a good set of pictures of a trans man in the women's restroom because that's where his genitalia "dictates" him to be and obviously he looks so out of place. You know, like how a man looks in a women's restroom!

Imagine if Michelle or Jess Seewald walked into a restroom with that dude in there. They'd throw a fit. But according to them, he's "supposed" to be there.

So according to them, this dude can't be in the men's restroom. And he can't be in the women's restroom. So where's he supposed to be? Can he not ever use public restrooms? Can he not even go out in public?

What ignorant and hateful trash.

Sooo, Buck Angel is supposed to use the women's restroom?  I'd pay too see a Duggar/Seawald encounter him in a ladies powder room.

1 hour ago, FJismyheadship said:

I would love to see her try. Naturally,  she has people telling her how amaxing she is for ths. 

http://www.fpiw.org/blog/2016/01/06/bathroom-rule-its-worse-than-we-thought/ heres th article.Screenshot_2016-01-07-11-44-59.png

Like she'd even recognize the difference!!! Half the time you can't tell, unless you are looking under the stall door!! and even then...probably wouldn't be that easy to see.

33 minutes ago, PickledPepper said:

I don't know why, but it is hard for me to imagine any of the Duggars in a public bathroom.  At least without a chaperone. It just seems so ungodly to pee where the heathens pee.

This isn't a Duggar, it's Ben's sister.

You know, any solo restroom [say, at a gas station, or a small restaurant, or any house but the Duggar's] is a "gender inclusive" or "gender neutral" restroom.  And yes, someone with genitalia different than yours may have sat on the seat before you, or may be waiting just outside the door for you to finish peeing.

Yet the fundies don't seem to get worked up about these kind of bathrooms.

Honey, if you can see people's genitals in the bathroom, you're using the bathroom totally wrong. And can expect a sexual harassment charge.

I'm opening a can of worms here, be warned... 

Let's say Jess decided not to "physically remove" the person herself and called the police to report a man in the women's room.  The police arrive and find Caitlyn Jenner. How do the police decide if someone is transgender or not? Do they just go by looks? Does the person have to show some kind of id or other proof? Do they press charges and let the person explain themselves to a judge? (seems very inconvenient). How do the bathroom laws work in reality?

It seems possible that some idiot pervert could go into a women's room and then claim to be transgender. In that case, how would the police know to press charges?  How do the police shoot down the Jess Seewald's of the world when they report transgender people in the women's room, who are actually protected by law? 

Yes, I know it hasn't been a problem before and transgender people are not perverts, but perverts do tend to be idiots!  And there were no laws before that *might* let them think they could get away with it so I could see some pervert trying it.

I'm not arguing that we shouldn't make these laws, and I think the Duggars are totally fear-mongering to impose their religious agenda on society when they get people all riled up about "men" in the women's room. But I do wonder about the practicalities of the inevitable show-downs between real transgender people and the Duggar-types.

9 minutes ago, kimhoward said:

I'm opening a can of worms here, be warned... 

Let's say Jess decided not to "physically remove" the person herself and called the police to report a man in the women's room.  The police arrive and find Caitlyn Jenner. How do the police decide if someone is transgender or not? Do they just go by looks? Does the person have to show some kind of id or other proof? Do they press charges and let the person explain themselves to a judge? (seems very inconvenient). How do the bathroom laws work in reality?

It seems possible that some idiot pervert could go into a women's room and then claim to be transgender. In that case, how would the police know to press charges?  How do the police shoot down the Jess Seewald's of the world when they report transgender people in the women's room, who are actually protected by law? 

Yes, I know it hasn't been a problem before and transgender people are not perverts, but perverts do tend to be idiots!  And there were no laws before that *might* let them think they could get away with it so I could see some pervert trying it.

I'm not arguing that we shouldn't make these laws, and I think the Duggars are totally fear-mongering to impose their religious agenda on society when they get people all riled up about "men" in the women's room. But I do wonder about the practicalities of the inevitable show-downs between real transgender people and the Duggar-types.

I feel like most perverts wouldn't go through so much effort. The ones who make an effort are generally doing stuff like getting into powerful or influential positions so they can rape people and not get caught, not getting dolled up in drag to take pictures of women pooping. Also, the best way to distinguish between a transgender woman who's just there to take a dump and a pervert is that, well, the transgender woman is just there to take a dump and isn't trying to look at other women's genitals or boobs...and the pervert is. You can just as easily say that it's really, really hard to distinguish between a guy who's just carrying around a Swiss Army Knife and a machete-wielding maniac.

I just went through her facebook page and it just really hurts my head to be honest....

But I also agree with the above, if anyone is exposing their genitalia then maybe they aren't using the bathroom right.... I just never understood this argument of people being against transgender individual and using the bathroom, we had a MTF and FTM back in my high school who used the bathrooms relating to their gender and I never heard any type of freak out... But then again it's a scary public evil liberal high school so of course!

Buzzard thank you for that because I can't tell you the amount of times I've used the "mens" bathroom out because the line for women were just too long.

Unless there are laws that I'm totally unaware of, there is no law in any state that says it is illegal for someone with a penis to enter a restroom that has a picture of a woman on it where the purpose in entering is to USE THE RESTROOM.  So, the only person that would be guilty of a crime in this little fact pattern would be lil miss sunshine.  

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

You know, any solo restroom [say, at a gas station, or a small restaurant, or any house but the Duggar's] is a "gender inclusive" or "gender neutral" restroom.  And yes, someone with genitalia different than yours may have sat on the seat before you, or may be waiting just outside the door for you to finish peeing.

Yet the fundies don't seem to get worked up about these kind of bathrooms.

Yeah. Basically the porcelain just doesn't care who uses it. I've ALWAYS thought this argument was ridiculous, that there even need to be his/hers. Just have locking stall doors, even for the urinals, if needed.

Many years ago I was a consultant for a large scrapbook company, and went to their big convention. Of course, this was overwhelmingly predominantly female, so some of the restrooms were "re-labeled".. one day my friend noticed men's shoes in the stall next to hers. She hurriedly got out, washed her hands, and left. She then stayed outside to talk to someone. The man in question came out, looked at the "new" label, "women" and said, "It said "Men" yesterday, I swear." Nobody freaked out and a lot of people had a good laugh.

20 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

I just went through her facebook page and it just really hurts my head to be honest....

But I also agree with the above, if anyone is exposing their genitalia then maybe they aren't using the bathroom right.... I just never understood this argument of people being against transgender individual and using the bathroom, we had a MTF and FTM back in my high school who used the bathrooms relating to their gender and I never heard any type of freak out... But then again it's a scary public evil liberal high school so of course!

Buzzard thank you for that because I can't tell you the amount of times I've used the "mens" bathroom out because the line for women were just too long.

I did this at a really sleazy nightclub in China because the line for the ladies' room was super long and my body was all "RELEASE THE KRAKEN". I burst into the men's room and ran into a stall, and a guy said "hey, you can't come in here!" I yelled back "WHO CARES IF I'M A GIRL OR A BOY I NEED TO SHIT RIGHT. NOW." (well, OK, imagine that thought but in broken, inebriated Mandarin). I took care of business, washed my hands, and continued to dance to crappy techno for the duration of the evening. I understand gender-segregated bathrooms, but everyone's going in there for the same reasons. Gender-neutral bathrooms serve the exact same purpose as gender-segregated ones, and honestly, if you care about who else is in the bathroom with you beyond "oh god now my coworker will totally know that the source of that really nasty fart was me", you need to get a life. Or eat more fiber so that your time in the bathroom will be shorter.

As a Christian, Miss Seewald may want to realize that she is being cruel and not thoughtful by saying much things.

Honestly not surprised she doesn't think though.

2 hours ago, kimhoward said:

Also, the best way to distinguish between a transgender woman who's just there to take a dump and a pervert is that, well, the transgender woman is just there to take a dump and isn't trying to look at other women's genitals or boobs...and the pervert is. 

Good point.  I've yet to see a women's room where we poop or pee in view of anyone else, so the pervert would have to be actually doing something to spy - like looking through a crack in a door or something like that.  

Which means that if Jess Seewald is seeing anyone's genitals in the women's room, she's the pervert! :)

I guess I just fear that there are enough Duggar-types out there that are now all riled up by the fear-mongering that they might call the police on a butchy looking woman that just wants to pee. And police have a reputation for being on the conservative side of the political spectrum. I wonder what kind of training they receive and what a textbook response on their part should be. Sadly I can just imagine what their knee-jerk response would be. 

Was this the one posting anti-vaxing BS a while ago? She sounds despicable for one of the more "worldly" Seewalds.

Ugh just ugh. The ignorance is just mind boggling. What is she going to do? Absolutely nothing. Talk is cheap and that is all it is.

Count me among the ones who have been known to use a men's restroom when the line for the ladies is too long. It is either that or be mortally embarrassed in public.

12 minutes ago, kimhoward said:

Good point.  I've yet to see a women's room where we poop or pee in view of anyone else, so the pervert would have to be actually doing something to spy - like looking through a crack in a door or something like that.  

Which means that if Jess Seewald is seeing anyone's genitals in the women's room, she's the pervert! :)

I guess I just fear that there are enough Duggar-types out there that are now all riled up by the fear-mongering that they might call the police on a butchy looking woman that just wants to pee. And police have a reputation for being on the conservative side of the political spectrum. I wonder what kind of training they receive and what a textbook response on their part should be. Sadly I can just imagine what their knee-jerk response would be. 

Oh, I'm scared as well. I really hope police officers get trained to handle calls like that sensitively and with a lot of scrutiny, because you don't want to cause emotional pain and suffering to a transgender person who is just trying to live her life, but you also don't want to risk the chance that someone really was sexually assaulted/harassed (though considering the shit trans people go through, it's probably more likely that the trans woman would be on the receiving end of that).

Ultimately, I hope this whole kerfluffle will be consigned to history as yet another stupid moral panic that yet again ignores that the very vast majority of abductions, sexual abuse, et cetera happen within the family, perpetrated by someone the victim knows and trusts.

4 hours ago, FJismyheadship said:

I would love to see her try. Naturally,  she has people telling her how amaxing she is for ths. 

http://www.fpiw.org/blog/2016/01/06/bathroom-rule-its-worse-than-we-thought/ heres th article.Screenshot_2016-01-07-11-44-59.png

Her and who else?   Besides, she can stick to female only bathrooms.    Oh but wait!!!!  What if a lesbian is in there?   Maybe she should wear diapers so she doesn't have to cry about this too

Your bathroom? They're called public bathrooms for a reason, lady. And female bathrooms don't have urinals. How on earth would she know if someone has male genitalia or not? 

With that whole mission trip saga, she's just irritating. Shut up Jessica.

25 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Your bathroom? They're called public bathrooms for a reason, lady. And female bathrooms don't have urinals. How on earth would she know if someone has male genitalia or not? 

With that whole mission trip saga, she's just irritating. Shut up Jessica.

Sorry, out of the loop and lazy: what did she do on her mission trip? I am really fascinated by how odious this girl is.

I've used the men's bathrooms for decades if the line is long in the ladies.  I've gotten a few wth? looksfrom guys, but LOTS of envious looks from women when I emerge, relieved from the men's, while they're in their same spot in line.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived