IGNORED

"Men's rights" divorce attorney charged with beating his wife

doggie

Imagine that mens rights always seem mean hate on woman. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-mens-law-firm-arrest-20151228-story.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

An Orlando attorney who specializes in representing men in divorce cases has been charged with punching his wife and pulling her hair during a fight in his car while he was driving, according to police records.

Jeffrey Feulner, 43, who operates the Men's Divorce Law Firm, is charged with domestic violence battery, a misdemeanor. He has pleaded not guilty.

The incident happened three days before his wife, Ashlie Feulner, 41, filed for divorce.

According to a police report, Feulner was driving his wife in his Chrysler 300 near the intersection of Mills Avenue and Princeton Street on Sept. 18 when he began yelling, and she began to record their fight on her cell phone.

He snatched away the phone, and she tried to get it back, she told police.

"According to the victim, the suspect started hitting her with his hands and fists while swerving the vehicle all over the road," the report said.

He also pulled her hair so hard that some of it came loose, something confirmed by police when they found loose strands, according to the report.

If My husband did that to me, there'd be none of him left to divorce.

I've seen his billboards. I alway suspected he was a prick.  Of course, other abusers will actually flock to him now (not that they didn't before) 'cause  they all think if their wife hadn't done xyz, he wouldn't have had to hit her.  Sigh.  Hope he's disbarred, but I'm not sure if Florida would do that.

A professional MRA turns out to be a wife beating scum bag. How shocking! /sarcasm. In a more serious mode, are MRAs an organized, real world movement or does it mostly consist of beta males complaining on 4Chan and other online venues? I've heard of some MRA conferences being organized in the real world, which turned out to be scams. Once again, no shock there.

Archived