IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question really is, when does the shit not hit the fan when Russell is involved? 

Which brings me to another point...I hate when people vaguebook looking for sympathy. Just say what you have to say and be done with it. 

But this is Russ! When he's not vaguebooking or passive-aggressive-booking (that is so a thing), he's yelling at people. And telling his very nice seeming cousin that the man is going to hell because he's gay.

(I wonder how Russell figures people will go to hell simply for their sexual orientation, but he's perfectly right with Gawd running around having children he can't support with women he's not married to?)

I remember when this whole shebang started, so many of us willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. What is it, 18 months later? I think most of us don't give two shits about whatever Sarah is doing because the Russell trainwreck is just so compelling we can't look away.

This is so true, I have no idea what Sarah is doing.  The Russell show I can't turn my head from.  It's like the bad accident at the side of the road.  You know you shouldn't look, but you can't resist.  Because who needs fiction or a soap opera when there are people like Russ?  

How on earth did the guy survive before social media and selfies?  He's like a 15 year old girl with all these selfies he takes.  It strikes me as a very effeminate phenomenon.  

On 1/3/2016 at 0:01 AM, lawfulevil said:

According to his daughter's "public figure" Facebook page, she has "Hurler's Syndrome" (sic). Wiki claims that "(Hurler Syndrome) is marked by progressive deterioration... with death frequently occurring by the age of 10 years."

Lauren turned 10 on October 14.

Lauren had a bone marrow transplant when she was a baby. It didn't cure the Hurler's, but stopped the deterioration. Some transplanted as kids are in their 30's now and still going... so with good care, Lauren could live a long time. 

Russ is ugly and the crew cut makes his head much bigger. That beard of his makes it bottom heavy. 

Yuck!

6 hours ago, OhTheDrama said:

Lauren had a bone marrow transplant when she was a baby. It didn't cure the Hurler's, but stopped the deterioration. Some transplanted as kids are in their 30's now and still going... so with good care, Lauren could live a long time. 

Let's hope so!!!!!! Anything for a cure for these kids, Its a GOOD thing! 

On 1/31/2016 at 10:43 AM, ellacinders said:

5:30 pm was his finale day at work?  Did he let his attorney know that he won't be able to pay child support now that he is unemployed?  

On other fronts, it is good to know he is going on with his life and looking for love.

...in all the wrong places.  Sorry, couldn't resist.  I hadn't been checking in on the Sarah Jayne thread for awhile, but didn't, I mean really DIDN'T, anticipate this turn in Russel's, uh, proclivities.  Ack eleventy. Bleeech.  Pfffffpt.  Glaaargh. 

I think it's safe to say that Russell needs to pull his own life together before he goes and gets involved with someone else.

Maybe he'll find love at the New Twist across the street from his apartment.  There's nothing else around for what seems miles and he's probably bored to death, so I imagine he's constantly in the store (and I bet he drives there as opposed to just walking across the road), aimlessly meandering the aisles grabbing bags of chips and bottles of Capt. Morgan's and has found a sympathetic ear in the woman trapped at the register.  Maybe he thinks there is a chance.

That said...it is a SMALL town and how one single female soul could not have heard about Russ and run for the cornfields to hide from him when they see him coming, I know not.

11 hours ago, ellacinders said:

How on earth did the guy survive before social media and selfies?  He's like a 15 year old girl with all these selfies he takes.  It strikes me as a very effeminate phenomenon.  

The Russ train wreck is a really interesting study in narcissism, since most narcissists (at least the ones I've met) were fairly conventionally attractive and charming which went a long way at first in covering their behavior. In Russ's case it's just the narcissism stripped down to its bare, ugly core. 

Does he really not know people are laughing at him?

2 hours ago, ellacinders said:

. . .how one single female soul could not have heard about Russ and run for the cornfields to hide from him when they see him coming, I know not.

In all of his, what, 43 years he has failed to maintain a romantic relationship with a woman beyond the length of, at most, a year or two.

I don't think he will find love until he turns from his grossly enormous sense of entitlement and his lack of contentment with anything in his life. At this point he lacks the maturity to handle a truly mutually beneficial adult relationship, especially a romantic one. A being to fill his needs and give him everything he thinks he deserves, to pet him, to soothe him, to have sex with him and who doesn't ask for anything in return is what he wants. He doesn't want to sacrifice for anyone else. 

The person Russell loves most is Russell. 

7 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Now he's taking 'sexxxxy' selfies.  Does he not notice that no one 'likes' these gross photos he posts?

He just looks like a chunky guy stuck in a freezer...

I don't think he realizes what how he really appears to others.  On the inside or the outside.  You'd think from how he stalks this forum however, that he'd get a clue.

BTW Russ, you want to look attractive to women?  Get your rear into therapy, stop eating crap that will put you into a wheelchair or coffin in 5 years, exercise, lose 100 lbs., keep it off.  And of the utmost importance....grow the hell up.

Basically, these are a sampling of what he's always posting of himself.  He's doing a new 'series' of "Zealander" Blue Steel Sexxxxxxxy Selfies that I can't figure out how to get over here.   They're gross.  

Here's what I have noticed about the selfie culture where I live.  I know a lot of men, half of them straight, half of them gay, and what I have noticed is that the straight men I know do NOT post selfies.  Maybe once in a blue moon but there are always other people in the photo with them.  Never alone.  That said, my gay male friends to have a tendency to post a lot of solo-selfies.  

Maybe it's different in Illinois.

12717424_10205878959833468_8594703162972353670_n.jpg

12661954_10205878959473459_5166454723399646944_n.jpg

12107860_10205356051361083_4421506462306414449_n.jpg

12115439_10205212967264070_237502796680242642_n.jpg

12096058_10205203330743163_6203859870621844376_n.jpg

That's him?  Oh, hell to the NO is that guy as good looking as he thinks.  If his kids are good looking, it's probably because they take after their mothers.

He does beat David R., though.  David R. reminds me of a really beat down version of Gomez Adams.

I move that part 4 of this thread be called "Russell is still a creepy, delusional racist."

Sarah Jane is pretty much tangential at this point!

Now I won't lie and say I don't do selfies, but I usually post them in moderation. The bulk that I take, go to my boyfriend who lives out of state, because we don't see each other daily. Russ however, takes it to the level of preteen girl...

I also just noticed that he started posting these Zoolander selfies, the day AFTER I likened him to a more self centered version of Derek Zoolander. Hi, Russ! ::Waves!::

I hate, hate hate photos of myself, and can proudly say I have never, ever taken a selfie. Either has my husband, now that I think of it.

I just don't get people who go somewhere for holidays, take a selfie with whoever they go with, and it's exactly the same as every other selfie they have ever taken. No pictures of the holiday destination, just loads of selfies "Me and Jim at the hot springs", "Me and Jim at the restaurant". What hot springs? What restaurant? All anyone can see is both your big heads, not the background.

I must be old.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived