IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

Boo guys, I thought a new thread meant something exciting had happened in the oh so romantic world of Sarah Jane.

For a hot second I thought Happy Atheist had closed the old thread because Russell had finally defeated the Hardees' ISIS cell and now had his best legal minds poring over our comments as they prepared a slander case. 

5 hours ago, nausicaa25 said:

For a hot second I thought Happy Atheist had closed the old thread because Russell had finally defeated the Hardees' ISIS cell and now had his best legal minds poring over our comments as they prepared a slander case. 

Russ must have worked up a "Hardee" appetite while fighting the evil doers. Haha! 

Russ needs to stay away from Hardee's...in fact most restaurants and all fast/fried/sugar laden food.  It eats up the budget and while I myself have a weight problem and no wish to denigrate anyone else who shares this issue, he needs to start taking better care of himself.  Stress can cause weight gain and it is immediately visibly evident this has occurred with him.  Food does temporarily comfort a person, but quickly gains the upper hand and can wreak havoc if not managed properly.  Ballooning and feeling physically crappy does not help on top of all the other troubles in this world.

But it is a new year, and he might consider what he can change in his world as opposed to what he cannot.  He CAN take better care of himself, exercise regularly, maybe start a walking program when the weather is better.  Amazing how a good brisk walk can clear the mind.  Once a person begins to feel better physically, the mind calms too.  One becomes more positive and happy, even with surrounding negative life stresses.  Russ should really think about taking this time to focus on himself and his daughter.  If he got healthy, and considered some counseling his world view might improve.  It can only HELP him.  Remaining on his current path will hinder his health and mental well being.  And drag Lauren right down into the mire with him.  That's not fair to the child.  She is his FIRST obligation.  

If he is going to continue to make babies he cannot afford, then gripe that he is not 'allowed' to be the great father he is to the child, then he should prove his point about being said great father, via the child he already has invested his time with.  He should focus on health for the both of them.  She may not have much time in this world and if he is the great dad he says he is, he will want to ensure he is there for the rest of it.  He looks like a stroke and heart failure waiting to happen.   I hope we see a better Russell this year.  And I hope this for Lauren's sake.

Russ needs to stay away from Hardee's...in fact most restaurants and all fast/fried/sugar laden food.  It eats up the budget and while I myself have a weight problem and no wish to denigrate anyone else who shares this issue, he needs to start taking better care of himself.  Stress can cause weight gain and it is immediately visibly evident this has occurred with him.  Food does temporarily comfort a person, but quickly gains the upper hand and can wreak havoc if not managed properly.  Ballooning and feeling physically crappy does not help on top of all the other troubles in this world.

But it is a new year, and he might consider what he can change in his world as opposed to what he cannot.  He CAN take better care of himself, exercise regularly, maybe start a walking program when the weather is better.  Amazing how a good brisk walk can clear the mind.  Once a person begins to feel better physically, the mind calms too.  One becomes more positive and happy, even with surrounding negative life stresses.  Russ should really think about taking this time to focus on himself and his daughter.  If he got healthy, and considered some counseling his world view might improve.  It can only HELP him.  Remaining on his current path will hinder his health and mental well being.  And drag Lauren right down into the mire with him.  That's not fair to the child.  She is his FIRST obligation.  

If he is going to continue to make babies he cannot afford, then gripe that he is not 'allowed' to be the great father he is to the child, then he should prove his point about being said great father, via the child he already has invested his time with.  He should focus on health for the both of them.  She may not have much time in this world and if he is the great dad he says he is, he will want to ensure he is there for the rest of it.  He looks like a stroke and heart failure waiting to happen.   I hope we see a better Russell this year.  And I hope this for Lauren's sake.

Russ COULD do better, but he won't because, thus far, he's done fine on the kindness of others. He's a mess, and he's not gonna get more contact to either of his girls if he keeps this up. The man cannot see the connection between cause and effect. He pushes everyone away, then complains about being lonely. He acts irresponsibly, then complains about the consequences. Yes, Sarah Jane did wrong by him. Yes, if Rose is his, he should have access. But none of this gives him permission to moan about it indefinitely. He could sue for paternity testing. He could have alerted authorities to SJ's behaviour. Hr had options. Instead of being proactive, he is whining about past wrongs. Never mind his unbearable bigotry.

According to his daughter's "public figure" Facebook page, she has "Hurler's Syndrome" (sic). Wiki claims that "(Hurler Syndrome) is marked by progressive deterioration... with death frequently occurring by the age of 10 years."

Lauren turned 10 on October 14.

Sorry guys, new thread just because the old one was too long. 25 pages is the termination point now. Or we try to terminate at that point.

On 1/2/2016 at 6:43 PM, sockinshoe said:

Russ COULD do better, but he won't because, thus far, he's done fine on the kindness of others. He's a mess, and he's not gonna get more contact to either of his girls if he keeps this up. The man cannot see the connection between cause and effect. He pushes everyone away, then complains about being lonely. He acts irresponsibly, then complains about the consequences. Yes, Sarah Jane did wrong by him. Yes, if Rose is his, he should have access. But none of this gives him permission to moan about it indefinitely. He could sue for paternity testing. He could have alerted authorities to SJ's behaviour. Hr had options. Instead of being proactive, he is whining about past wrongs. Never mind his unbearable bigotry.

I so agree with this statement. He does the same thing with Lauren's mom as well. I personally don't think he is going to do much of anything except just to focus on work, getting his butt back in gear getting a stable life and focus on what's important. Not only bigotry, but very narcissist. A real hot mess. I don't think he is taking our advices seriously.

The starking contrast between Russ and Lauren's mom makes my head spin. He whines on Facebook about everything. When he's with his daughter it's all about 'fun' and playing and mugging for Facebook. Then more whining. He is lazy, uneducated, washed up, pathetic. He refuses to help himself in any way, shape or form. Then there is Lauren's mom who was homeless with four kids and started a cleaning business to lift them out of poverty. She is the one who takes Lauren to doctor appointments and is there when surgery happens, and engages in life with all her kids.She works to support her family, never whines on Facebook, is involved in her church and charities - never forgetting where she once was - and seems to just plain have her shit together. Of course, I don't know her. I only see what she posts on Facebook. But, even that is enough to tell me she is a parent while Russell is a whining victim who think the world owes him an existence.

From the posts on FB, you'd think Russ was the primary caregiver to Lauren, except for the fact that he only does "fun" stuff with her and doesn't need to deal with the dictors/hospitals/surgeries/expenses/etc.

Is SJ still in Ohio? She seems to have learned to keep her life off FB, which is encouraging.

I believe SJ is still in Ohio. She seems happy and stable, and has allowed David to travel to see the kids at least a couple of times. I sincerely hope she's wised up from this mess. I've been rooting for her.

Russ is the definition of "loser". His convenient, manufactured pathos is nauseating, and based on his own comments, his relationship to virtually every person in his life is either exploitative or abusive. Lauren's mom has done a great job of keeping her family life stable, despite the extreme needs of her youngest daughter, and her rough patch a few years back. 

Rusty is fishing for drama and/or sympathy.  He posted a pic of Rose.  Someone asked if it was his little girl, and he replied "I think so."  I can't stand men who never grow up.

Judging by the memes he is posting, sounds like Russell has burned a bridge or two at his job. He hates the management and his co-workers.

This guy cannot get along with anyone. Of course, it is always everybody doing him wrong...

He may not really have quit.  Sometimes 'resignations' are forced.  Wonder who he's suddenly going to need to rely on to get back on his feet.  Hopefully he had another job lined up before leaving the one he had.  Unless of course, he is attempting a relocation to be closer to someone else.

47 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

He may not really have quit.  Sometimes 'resignations' are forced.  Wonder who he's suddenly going to need to rely on to get back on his feet.  Hopefully he had another job lined up before leaving the one he had.  Unless of course, he is attempting a relocation to be closer to someone else.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind borrowing a little from his brother. Hate the gay sin, not the gay money. 

Aaaaaaand it's No-Hustle Russell with yet another brilliant life-choice! Tune in next week to catch a fresh crop of xenophobic memes, along with an all-you-can-eat buffet of salt as he complains endlessly about whoever is REALLY responsible for losing his job.  

So Russell posts all the Disney dad stuff, but says NOTHING about his child having surgery first of the year? And judging from Lauren's FB and mom's FB it appears he didn't even bother to show up at the hospital. He is also now transporting his child on visits in a cab that mom is paying for--leading me to wonder if alcohol and driving had to do with his work car wrecks problems AND his custody battles since then.

Here's some free advice. I don't care how Disney dad you are, if you cannot be there when she is in the hospital, sick, scared and having surgery, NONE of the fun and games matter. You are a POS as a father if you aren't there when they are sick and in the hospital.

I've done far more than my share of hospital stays. But the reality is that Dad spends more time staying inpatient than I do. He can do his job from a cell phone and a laptop and I cannot but more importantly sick kids feel safer with their dad in this house, thus they generally get the parent they ASK to accompany them and it's usually DAD. To never be dad is pathetic.

I recently took my stepson to the Emergency room of our local hospital at 12am when he started vomiting up blood, and when he said "You can go home, if you want" at 2am I stayed because he was pretty freaked, and no way could I just walk out. And he's 20!

If you're only there for the fun parts, Russ, and disappear when the going gets tough for Lauren, you really can't tell me you're much of a parent. Because parenting is all the good and all the bad and everything else in between. It's long nights and early mornings, it's wonderful, crazy and terrifying, but you get in boots and all. If you can't handle that, don't tell me how good a parent you are, because you sure as hell aren't. 

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived