IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 3

Coconut Flan

The MU2 took off from Springdale at 8:30 AM this morning with a destination to Fort Wayne, Indiana. What the heck are they up to now?

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

The MU2 took off from Springdale at 8:30 AM this morning with a destination to Fort Wayne, Indiana. What the heck are they up to now?

8:30 AM is pretty early in duggar time.  Are there any jesus jails up there? Maybe Joshly needed to check in

593ec1afaaeb1_ScreenShot06-12-17at09.29AM001.thumb.PNG.867f4a4635c398679340c4471f88153c.PNG

There's an IBLP campus in Indianopolis, but that's two hours away.

I'm not on fj much anymore except for this thread, so if the Duggars are spotted in IN and discussed in another thread, can somebody crosspost it here? :) 

Laura D, the close Duggar friend, is also from Indiana. I do not know where specifically though. 

Never mind. Brain fart.

Crossroads Bible College is there. Says it's accredited by the Bible Accreditors (or some-such). Wonder if one of the Duggars is scoping out college??? Or nah.

18 minutes ago, flycat said:

Maybe Ben? We saw his around Baylor a few weeks ago.

Ooo, I missed that. Ben is interested in Baylor? I'm from that area, and Baylor is pretty mainstream. There is mandated chapel, but it's a pretty mainstream/ not that serious about christianity but my parents are willing to pay for the name kind of school. 

They were in Waco to kneel at the shrine of the Gainses. I don't think they even had time (especially the second trip) to scope out Baylor. That also assumes they've heard of it.

Well, now we know why they've been in Indiana for a few days now. Looks like a lot of the Duggar men went to Ft Wayne to attend basketball camp. The Bates were also there

IMG_3857.PNG

The plane better get back by tomorrow because someone has to fly Ben to his speaking engagement with Voddie  et al. on Saturday. Or maybe Josiah can fly the Cessna, but that means that they would have to leave the kids at the TTH for a day or so. 

Does anyone remember where this vaunted speaking engagement is happening? It's been so long since they announced it. 

On 6/15/2017 at 10:19 PM, AnnaRuk09 said:

Well, now we know why they've been in Indiana for a few days now. Looks like a lot of the Duggar men went to Ft Wayne to attend basketball camp. The Bates were also there

But who got the filming rights?! TLC Or UP?!? #importantquestionsofourday

I was never alerted regarding a return trip, but I assume that are back by now. Who's going to fly Ben to his speaking engagement tomorrow? God forbid he fly commercial. 

5945a8c620056_ScreenShot06-17-17at03_07PM.thumb.PNG.9c82e1b02f7012ba1b5067d6909444fa.PNG

They flew to Beech River Regional in Lexington, TN this morning. At least I think that's Tennessee? I don't geography good. ;) 

Yes, that's Tennessee. I assume they dropped off Bates kids after the week at basketball camp, but maybe they had a wedding in that part of the state since it's nowhere near Knoxville. 

I saw this when I got up this morning, confirming that Benessa had to fly commercial to his speaking gig with ole Voddie. 

5945fba1c18db_ScreenShot06-17-17at09.03PM001.thumb.PNG.85275debcec26f5b1c0f173e0409856d.PNG

And they're back in Springdale. Eight hours in Lexington, which is halfway between Memphis and Nashville.

It's abot 11PM local time, meaning they were in Lexington all afternoon and evening.

• 3 weeks later...

Plane flight plans have now gone private. I saw both flights to and from Nashville yesterday, but when I clicked on the link today, I got the Private notice. 

I'll keep it on the email list to see if I get updates, but I think they stopped after the first plane went private. 

That's not the only flight-tracking website. :)

Figure I'll post that and see if all the other flight tracking websites now go private too:  assuming they're reading here (or someone they know reads here and let them know that random strangers on the Internet were watching their flights).

It's just interesting that Flight Aware went private after known flights yesterday. Hell, I didn't even track them; I just saw the emails and recognized the airport, so I didn't bother. 

55 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:
That's not the only flight-tracking website. [emoji4]
Figure I'll post that and see if all the other flight tracking websites now go private too:  assuming they're reading here (or someone they know reads here and let them know that random strangers on the Internet were watching their flights).

If they make it private, we will honour that. There are ways of still tracking obviously, but we will honour their attempt at privacy. There is a longer explanation in one of the other Duggar aviation threads.

Edited to add link to earlier posts:

• 1 month later...

The Cessna was in the air all day today, but I'm not at my computer. Have some crummy screen shots from my phone:

Nevermind I can't do it. Anyway, the plane went from Springdale to Smith Center, Kansas; Cushing, Oklahoma; and on to Big Sandy. 

I will post pics from my laptop tomorrow.

I don't remember Cushing as a destination in the past, but I can't research on my phone to confirm.

Picture time! Sorry for the delay; I haven't been able to get to my laptop. 

First flight, Wednesday morning:

Spoiler

59aa28c8e9472_ScreenShot09-01-17at08_35PM.thumb.PNG.d0160117a380971da9b589375f08ca52.PNG

^ The Cessna left Springdale at 10:00 in the morning and arrived at Smith Center, Kansas at 1PM.

Second flight, Wednesday afternoon:

Spoiler

59aa28f9f410d_ScreenShot09-01-17at08_36PM.thumb.PNG.48e0e57b819885ab18083b3ca22f283a.PNG

^ The plane left Smith Center about 2:30PM and arrived in Cushing, Oklahoma at 4:20. :banana-stoner:

Third flight, Wednesday evening:

Spoiler

59aa2a01d120f_ScreenShot09-01-17at08.36PM001.thumb.PNG.07f8b1d678bf903b240ca7375fb1a6b1.PNG

^ The Cessna left Cushing a bit after 5PM and landed in Big Sandy at 7-ish. You can see the remains of Hurricane Harvey in the lower right.

And! There was another flight today:

Spoiler

59aa2ae7b0f78_ScreenShot09-01-17at08_37PM.thumb.PNG.4a432473ff4d05a0117eba194d5d7696.PNG

^ Back to Springdale! It's a two hour flight from Big Sandy and they got in around 11:30AM.

brb, checking the archives for Cushing, OK they don't seem to have flown there before

I'm catching up on other threads and found this: 

The MU2 went private on July 6 and was in Rockford, IL August 20, as seen by Rockford Scanner. At first I thought this was the reason they had gone private, but clearly the dates indicate otherwise.

I would love it if FJers linked plane stuff from other threads, as I'm always way behind on my FJ reading.

Archived