Coconut Flan

Wedding this weekend?

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or baby coming?

9 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Wedding this weekend?

Could just be Mother's Day, but they've done Mother's Days apart before. 

I forgot that Suze was engaged. I bet y'all are right on the money. 

Does the Keller family even live close to Palatka, FL?

ETA: To answer my own question, after a little research, Susanna Keller is living in Interlachen, FL, which is about 20-ish min. from where the plane landed in Palatka. A wedding this weekend sounds right.

I saw a pic of JD hanging out with some of the Bates (Carlin, Nathan and Trace were pictured) and Websters at a baseball game in FL (I would think) yesterday. 

The Mitsubishi landed in Nashville about an hour ago.

591b7a4dcbb7a_ScreenShot05-16-17at03_12PM.thumb.PNG.57ac4d799e016d686e5ec9b29d242473.PNG

Palatka to Nashville. Two hour flight. 

Since JD was seen with in Florida with Nathan, Trace, and Carlin, can we assume he picked them up in Nashville last week and dropped them off today? But the Bateses are closer to Knoxville...

BTW, the plane is headed off to Big Sandy now.

I assume that's to drop off the Wallers, since it appears that they were with the Smuggars in FL to celebrate Mother's Day with Ma Keller. JD and the Smugs were all missing from the Mother's Day video made over the weekend, confirming some of who was on that plane. 

Final flight of the day just took off to get the remaining Duggars (and possibly Carlin Bates if the wedding is indeed on Saturday) back to Springdale tonight. Busy day for JD. 

Carlin's bf had a story that said surprise visit from Carlin. So wherever her bf lives is where she is. So who is in Tyler, TX that they went to drop off/pick up?

5 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Carlin's bf had a story that said surprise visit from Carlin. So wherever her bf lives is where she is. So who is in Tyler, TX that they went to drop off/pick up?

Her bf lives in Nashville. I think they dropped of the wallers in tx even though I have no idea if big sandy is close to tyler

Yes, Big Sandy is close to Tyler. My laptop is being an ass, so I can't tell you how close, but I think it's really, really close. Like 10 or 15 miles? Twenty miles. :lol:

591bacdbca4bb_ScreenShot05-16-17at06_48PM.thumb.PNG.838d661b0e9f5e560d764d3ea2e3fc82.PNG

I can't stay on top of all of these flights. They're already on their way back to Springdale!

@VBOY9977 Tyler is approx. 29 min. (by car) or about 22 mi. from Big Sandy. I also checked and yes, the Wallers reside in Big Sandy. Make sense it's them since they come from Anna's family town in FL. 

591bb82e9cf18_ScreenShot05-16-17at07_39PM.thumb.PNG.0a7d361d6732ca712d4c523869593f69.PNG

Back home. So they were on the ground in Nashville for about an hour, and approximately 45 minutes in Tyler.

• 2 weeks later...

The Mitsubishi JUST landed at McGhee Tyson, outside Knoxville. 3AM local time, and that was an hour behind schedule.

592933560e29f_ScreenShot05-27-17at01_03AM.thumb.PNG.96a5bc54d168262f29250514855c95c4.PNG

I've been away this week, so I have no idea what this could mean. Now I'm off to catch up on the Duggar threads.

7 hours ago, halcionne said:

The Mitsubishi JUST landed at McGhee Tyson, outside Knoxville. 3AM local time, and that was an hour behind schedule.

I've been away this week, so I have no idea what this could mean. Now I'm off to catch up on the Duggar threads.

Taking Bateses home from the wedding I assume.

I wonder why there's another flight scheduled for Sunday to fly from Springdale to Knoxville?

@AnnaRuk09 That looks like an input error--everything but the date matches the email alert I got. The MU2 took off and landed about an hour behind schedule, which isn't reflected in the log:

59299d5cf22d7_ScreenShot05-27-17at08.thumb.jpg.f3da30ded0914e1dc3801406dcf2a6f6.jpg

They immediately flew back to Springdale while I was sleeping.

59299ddae740e_ScreenShot05-27-17at08_28AM.thumb.PNG.d6e02ea6e7d863a252dae65679f035f0.PNG

That's a hell of a storm; in my area the radar is mostly just green with occasional yellow. Anything other than that would be a big f'ing deal in the SF Bay Area!

There are pictures of some Bates at a TN wedding. Maybe some Duggars went too? Or he flew some Bates back?

He definitely flew some people back early Saturday morning (got in around 3:30am), and filed a flight plan for last night, but I think weather kept him grounded. That flight was never made, so there may still be some Bateses at the Duggar compound. 

Or the filing was duplicated from the night before? I don't think so, only because last night's non-flight was grounded long after Friday night's was delayed (about an hour).

The Cessna flew to Big Sandy unnoticed on Saturday and returned to Springdale today. For some reason I didn't get alerted for the outbound592ce98cc0012_ScreenShot05-29-17at08_37PM.thumb.PNG.3863fb9b9bbf0884b5a1d4fd9b0c74af.PNG flight.

25 minutes ago, halcionne said:

The Cessna flew to Big Sandy unnoticed on Saturday and returned to Springdale today. For some reason I didn't get alerted for the outbound flight.

Probably taking the Wallers home after the wedding.

@Bethella maybe, but that would be a pretty tight fit the four-seater. It could be done, though, with Davia and Philip in David and Pris's laps.

Mitsubishi! Waco! This morning! ;) 

592d7d9f99796_ScreenShot05-30-17at07_05AM.thumb.PNG.c76518b840d8b174640e998d799a7b83.PNG

And they're continuing on to Laredo. Assuming JD is dropping wedding guests off, it's interesting to me that he didn't pick all of these people up for the trip into town. I mean, that would be a lot to ask of JD if he had been in the bridal party (was he?), but I didn't think a little thing like appearing in a sibling's wedding would keep Jim Bob from cracking the whip. Maybe JD really is his own man these days.

Archived