IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 3

Coconut Flan

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Where's his accountability buddy?

There's probably web cams in the plane that JB can pull at anytime to make sure JD is doing what he's supposed to do.

15 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Where's his accountability buddy?

Maybe that's why they've never made the flight plans private. FreeJinger is JD's accountability buddy!

M8SnIrG.png

Cirrus. Springdale to Rockford.

Maybe they did bring Josh home for the holiday and now they're taking him back to Jesus jail? But then why would they have stayed overnight on Christmas Eve?

Okay, so maybe this is simply another visit, not returning Josh from a 5-day furlough.

Welp I got an email saying they were going on to Indianapolis, but it looks like they amended the destination to Springdale.

5 hours ago, EmainMacha said:

Maybe that's why they've never made the flight plans private. FreeJinger is JD's accountability buddy!

I have a sneaking suspicion that JD is given a LOT of free rein to keep him in the family fold. He seems to be smarter than the average Duggar (not saying much, but still) with the ability & ambition to earn his own money. 

Oh and as for why all the flying? Perhaps they don't want anyone driving long distances, even with an accountability buddy it would be much easier for them to get away. 

1 hour ago, halcionne said:

M8SnIrG.png

Cirrus. Springdale to Rockford.

Maybe they did bring Josh home for the holiday and now they're taking him back to Jesus jail? But then why would they have stayed overnight on Christmas Eve?

Okay, so maybe this is simply another visit, not returning Josh from a 5-day furlough.

Was Anna in any of the Christmas photos?  My memory has gotten mixed up with the VSE.   Maybe Anna stayed for an exteded family visit and JD is picking her up.  It would make sense for the progam to offer extended family visits if Josh is starting the process of re-entering his life.

It was dark in Rockford at 5:45, even if Rockford scanner was on site - it would be hard to see much detail about the people involved.

Interesting question about any of the Christmas photos - I was thinking about this also, and looking for it - I sort of think Anna wasn't in any of the pictures right around Xmas, but then there was one of Meredith (cute one, with the mandatory bow headband and a sort of "tutu" girl baby outfit)... and I thought Anna would still be nursing so ???   Anyone remember when that picture of Meredith popped up and if that provides any clue as to when Anna was in Rockford? 

I wonder if Josh was brought back to Arkansas for Christmas and was returned today. Maybe last week, Anna went and had some sort of "family session" before his 'vacation' and that's why the plane was on the ground for a while.

I missed this one too, sorry guys! I have two weeks off work for Christmas break and I've been using them to the best of my ability! We were downtown in Chicago seeing "Potted Potter" which was, well, ok. Not terrible. Not fantastic either.

But I digress. Hopefully @RockfordScanner was around today, but above posters are right, it was dark, unless they caught them in the parking lot or something. I too got the email saying they were going to Indianapolis. At first I thought the were moving him somewhere in IN, but I would guess it is a safe bet they were taking him back from Christmas break, or else they were bringing him home- his "spring" from Jesus Jail. Or else we are about to see another scandal unfold and another flight to Rockford was necessary (speculation!).

15 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I wonder if Josh was brought back to Arkansas for Christmas and was returned today. Maybe last week, Anna went and had some sort of "family session" before his 'vacation' and that's why the plane was on the ground for a while.

You never know with the Duggars, but I found the speculations of the Daily Mail Anna and Kids Visit Josh fairly convincing.

Jessa Seewald shared a video of the family opening their gifts from Grandma Mary Duggar during Friday's festivities and every member of the family can be seen as she pans around the room with the exception of Jill and Derrick Dillard and their son Israel, who are on a mission in Central America; John-David; and Anna, along with her children Mackynzie, Marcus, Michael and Meredith Grace.

At the same time this video was taken, the Duggar family plane was at the Rockford Airport in Illinois, which is just 10 miles from Reformers Unanimous, the faith-based rehab program that Josh entered this past August.

However they were back the next evening.

But if they did visit, it was just for the day, as and they then said their goodbyes and left Josh to return to Arkansas In a video posted from Christmas night by Duggar cousin Amy King, Anna, her children Mackynzie, Marcus, and Michael, and John-David can all be seen in the Duggar home.

Something tells me this is where baby number 5 will be conceived. Give it till April/May when they announce God has forgiven them and blessed them with a 'Gods Forgiveness Baby'.

8 hours ago, NotAnIncubator said:

Something tells me this is where baby number 5 will be conceived. Give it till April/May when they announce God has forgiven them and blessed them with a 'Gods Forgiveness Baby'.

If its a girl I'm guessing it won't be named Madison.

10 hours ago, Lamoria said:

Hopefully @RockfordScanner was around today, but above posters are right, it was dark, unless they caught them in the parking lot or something.

I think that area also got an ice/sleet/hail storm on Monday. A lot of flights have been canceled out of O'Hare, Detroit, Indy, etc. http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2015/12/29/winter-storm-brings-snow-sleet-flight-delays/

I wonder how the weather was to fly last night?

I'm not too far away (60 minutes to the north) and last night (Tuesday) wouldn't have been too bad for flying.  

We had some friends of friends (not related to the Duggars!) fly out of the general Rockford area on a small plane, in fact, late yesterday.    Monday on the other hand - during the day and Monday night - were much worse.  

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

If its a girl I'm guessing it won't be named Madison.

You never know. They're good at mental gymnastics. She could claim 'god laid it on her heart' or to give josh a forever reminder of 'gods forgiveness' ( just not Anna's)

33 minutes ago, NotAnIncubator said:

You never know. They're good at mental gymnastics. She could claim 'god laid it on her heart' or to give josh a forever reminder of 'gods forgiveness' ( just not Anna's)  his past transgressions!

12 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

You never know with the Duggars, but I found the speculations of the Daily Mail Anna and Kids Visit Josh fairly convincing.

However they were back the next evening.

Just because they posted a video doesnt mean that they filmed it on christmas.  The Duggars are famous for time shifting.

As for the flight yesterday, I wonder if Anna is visiting for new years.  Gotta stare at eachother and make promises for the new year, new you!

Archived