IGNORED

Bristol Palin's family is complete!

Howl

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bristol is basically the opposite of my naming style. I really don't like the name Atlee Bay. Wtf?

The male founder  Burpee's Seed Co. was named Atlee Burpee. 

With any luck, this will be the last of Bristol's babies. 

Oh. Well, then i'll have to believe this is her first child conceived not aginst her principles. Good for her, i guess

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Bristol is basically the opposite of my naming style. I really don't like the name Atlee Bay. Wtf?

It sounds like a mid-tier seafood restaurant or a rip off of Old Bay Seasoning.  

16 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Oh. Well, then i'll have to believe this is her first child conceived not aginst her principles. Good for her, i guess

Only took three tries! 

As a side note, I snickered when I saw the date on this thread was originally 2015. 

Atlee? I'm guessing she didn't name her after Clement Atlee, founder of the British welfare state. But I'll still have a personal giggle that her daughter has the same name as a famous left-wing politician.

When your dad's name is Dakota, mom's Bristol and sibling's are Tripp and Sailor, Atlee Bay sounds like the most normal. 

So congrats Atlee Bay, you're also the one that doesn't seem to be an "oops". :pb_lol:

I don't know about the not an oops part for Atlee (I cringe writing the name).. I saw an article a while back that showed she got married around the same time this child was conceived- and it was a last-minute spur of the moment wedding. Hmm. 

Attlee was the name of the UK Prime Minister who brought in universal healthcare, nationally owned assets, and basically founded the welfare state in the UK. Wonder if she knows that?

8 hours ago, sawasdee said:

Attlee was the name of the UK Prime Minister who brought in universal healthcare, nationally owned assets, and basically founded the welfare state in the UK. Wonder if she knows that?

Probably not. 

On Tuesday, May 09, 2017 at 1:14 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Only took three tries! 

As a side note, I snickered when I saw the date on this thread was originally 2015. 

More like five.  Trig and DWTS baby.  

Archived