IGNORED

Bristol Palin's family is complete!

Howl

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/29/2015 at 2:01 AM, Ms Lucy Fur said:

That would mean she knew about Captain Cook and she was too busy focusing on spreading the message of abstinence to have paid much attention in history class.

It is a bit hard to avoid Captain Cook in Alaska, he has an Inlet (bordering Wailla), a hotel and a few parks named after him.

I've seen some naming disasters, and I have two pieces of advice for parents:

1. Do not name your child after the booze you were drinking the night he or she was conceived. Just imagine filling out a job application when your name is Stolichnaya V Smith or Tanqueray Ginny Jones. These kids usually hit the courthouse for a name change the day of their 18th birthday.

2. Do not give all your kids the same first name, even if you plan on calling them by their middle names. It wasn't all that cute when George Foreman did it. Do not do this even if you're a good Catholic with six girl children. If they are all named Mary or Maria, some of the many bureaucracies in modern life will inevitably confuse them, and Mary Agnes and Mary Anne will not thank you.

OH my god, Paradoxal.  I wondered what happened to her.  She was  really unstable.  She and Rayne were dating, Rayne was taking hormones because he was transgendered.  He stopped a bit to get her pregnant, I think or he was not entirely certain and they assumed he couldn't get her pregnant so quickly off of hormones.  She had an unassisted childbirth in her bathtub.  She started pushing long before she was physically at the point where her body was saying to push and the board I was on at the time, we all thought she was going to kill herself or the baby.  Raven lost custody of Pandora for a while, there were huge fights between Raven and Rayne, I can't remember if he had custody of Pandora or not.  Eventually Raven got the kid back and they went on to have the other kid.  There's a ton more to this but I can't rememer the specifics, other than until she got pregnant she called parents breeders and mothers cows.

The mutual friend of ours told me that the little girls had different diets out of experimentation.  Pandora wasn't allowed any meat or bread, and Cleopatra wasn't allowed any sugar, and she said Cleopatra's birthday was so sad because the birthday girl wanted cake that the other kids got to have that my friend took her own son and left.  

Raven walked out on Rayne to go be with Jordan, and walked out on the kids for a few months, then got mad when Rayne put the girls in school because he couldn't homeschool the then work without someone to watch them (so they at least have to have birth certificates or something now, and Pandora tested a year ahead of her age, so good job on Rayne!) and on normal diets where they can eat the same stuff, and Rayne's being a good, stable dad who works, but Raven's not paying support, sees her kids when she wants about monthly, but talks about missing them all the time even though she won't see them, and regularly begs people to give her money for toys for the kids because she won't take any job that pays her less than $18 an hour and she threatened to sue a restaurant for not hiring her.

She also thought about bashing in the walls of the house when she left since she and Rayne own it, somewhere by Salem, Oregon, and, and she thought it would get foreclosed on without her and now she sees the house she's not paying to anymore as being a rental to Rayne and the girls, and wanted to force the house into foreclosure anyway, and this whole mess is confusing.  Our mutual friend wouldn't really make heads or tails beyond there, but a lot of people they know are worried that she's really not mentally stable, but she's not dangerous, so she can't be forced to get help.

This is all I've got to toss in for now.  I'm still waiting to see if she takes my friend request.

Can someone please explain the home vasectomy thing??? WTF

I didn't know Chelsea is pregnant! Yay, congrats to her! And sure Hilary planned it. She inseminated her daughter herself with a turkey baster. Fuckwads.

12 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Can someone please explain the home vasectomy thing??? WTF

I didn't know Chelsea is pregnant! Yay, congrats to her! And sure Hilary planned it. She inseminated her daughter herself with a turkey baster. Fuckwads.

farmers used to do it to livestock all the time.

7 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

www.flickr.com/photos/missravenx/4910948107/in/photosof-missravenx/   This is when she was dying Pandora's hair red

www.youtube.com/user/missravenx/videos

and her old oddly written livejournal  paradoxal.livejournal.com/

I never thought I'd hear about Raven, Rayne and the kids again.  

Pandora is stunning.  Someone was making her a very happy baby.

7 hours ago, doggie said:

Still do.

7 hours ago, doggie said:

And they still do(but I don't know exactly how they do it.)  I used to date a farmer who raised heifers for "specialty breeding." 

5 hours ago, Jingerbread said:

Pandora is stunning.  Someone was making her a very happy baby.

I still don't know what her eye color is because Raven would change it in every single photo she put up.  But when all the custody issues and all the weird stuff was happening, that is what everyone was pointing out and was happy about.  We (the board I was on at the time) were happy to see that the baby was happy when she was in foster care and going back and forth to various people and was happy just through everything.

Let me see if I have this right. Raven left Rayne (who is/was transitioning MTF) or something else happened, and baby Pandora was put into foster care. They got back together, got Pandora back, had Cleopatra, and settled down for a while with weird diets for the kids and homeschooling. Rayne worked full time supporting the family, Raven stayed home with the kids.

Raven met Jordan online - I think he may be a professional Magic: The Gathering player - and flitted off to be with her one twu wuv, leaving Rayne with the kids. Rayne enrolled the kids in school because working full time and homeschooling as a single parent is not possible, and remained in the house they lived in.

Raven got mad because he (using "he" because it appears Rayne is presenting as male and is no longer transitioning) was supposed to continue homeschooling the kids, was supposed to allow the house to be foreclosed on because Raven didn't live there anymore, and is a non-supportive non-custodial parent who wanders in and out of the girls' lives while Rayne is raising them and providing for their financial and emotional needs.

I am AGOG with interest. Partially because the piercings, makeup, and clothing on the Instagram account are so old-school goth it makes me long for the early 90s.

Please tell me this is documented somewhere I can read.

Oh thank God, she has an Encyclopedia Dramatica entry and PILES of 7 year old crazy in LJ'S old sf_drama community.

Forget binge-watching Netfix, BRING ON THE CRAZY.

On 27/12/2015 at 8:09 PM, CyborgKin said:

I cannot fathom this.

Ha ha, I see what you did there.

...assuming that was actually a reference to Miss Raquel's abandoned novel, I Cannot Fathom, and her ridiculously-named characters - Fathom and Xaquerie - and not just a reference in my own head. I can't resist a pun.

Oh God. I think most Arizonans would excommunicated Scottsdale if they could. I sure would. Sorry if any fjers live there, but they really aren't representative of the rest of us.

• 5 months later...

E! News :pb_redface: Is reporting that Bristol has just "secretly" married Dakota! I'm trying to get a link. 

On 12/31/2015 at 4:37 AM, paganbaby said:

I've seen some naming disasters, and I have two pieces of advice for parents:

1. Do not name your child after the booze you were drinking the night he or she was conceived. Just imagine filling out a job application when your name is Stolichnaya V Smith or Tanqueray Ginny Jones. These kids usually hit the courthouse for a name change the day of their 18th birthday.

2. Do not give all your kids the same first name, even if you plan on calling them by their middle names. It wasn't all that cute when George Foreman did it. Do not do this even if you're a good Catholic with six girl children. If they are all named Mary or Maria, some of the many bureaucracies in modern life will inevitably confuse them, and Mary Agnes and Mary Anne will not thank you.

I just listened to a podcast about Marie Antoinette, and her mom (Maria Theresa/Marie Therése) did this. To all 11 of her daughters (11 out of 16 kids total). She was like a (much, much) smarter, better-dressed, and far more openly anti-Semitic Michelle Duggar.

Congrats to Bristol and Dakota I suppose? I hope them not whoring out their wedding to the media is a sign they are trying to be more private with their lives in general.

5 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

Congrats to Bristol and Dakota I suppose? I hope them not whoring out their wedding to the media is a sign they are trying to be more private with their lives in general.

Nah, they just want to see who will cut them a bigger check. Rumor has it they have a reality show on the hook. You'd think networks would have learned with either Sarah's or Bristol's...or then there was another of Sarah's (I think?) failed reality teevee shows that it isn't going to draw much of a crowd, unless it's to see which of this couple will throw the first punch once they're drunk. I'm waiting for the restraining order or the pregnancy announcement, to follow that of Track and the woman he beat while mom was on the trail for Trump (but don't worry, she's his fiancée now, it's ok...).

Archived