IGNORED

Bristol Palin's family is complete!

Howl

Christie Brinkley's daughter with icky Peter Cook is named Sailor. Supposedly icky Peter is a descendant of Captain James Cook.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Ms Lucy Fur said:

Christie Brinkley's daughter with icky Peter Cook is named Sailor. Supposedly icky Peter is a descendant of Captain James Cook.

It all makes sense. Bristol Palin is from Alaska, Captain Cook explored Alaska, Peter Cook is related to Captain Cook and named his daughter Sailor, therefore Britsol named her daughter Sailor.

On 12/26/2015 at 3:30 AM, Joyleaf said:

I had similar thoughts.
Calling the child of a Marine "Sailor"... isn't that kind of a low blow?

Yes. Yes it is. While most of the name calling ("Squid!" "Jarhead!") is done in jest, that is kind of fucked up of her.

Complete???? Doesn't the typical/ideal family have 2 adults? Or was Bristol's goal to procreate multiple children with different partners and remain a single parent, by choice??? She speaks from both sides of her mouth.

I hope Bristol and the Seewalds run into each other at some biblethumping event in the future. Then we can look forward to  a wedding and a People magazine cover of the new Mrs. Sailor Seewald.

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I hope Bristol and the Seewalds run into each other at some biblethumping event in the future. Then we can look forward to  a wedding and a People magazine cover of the new Mrs. Sailor Seewald.

Edyn Dominguez 20 years from now is fuming in the background of every Pinterest-barf wedding photo because Sailor stole her betrothed.

On 12/26/2015 at 4:22 AM, roddma said:

What I meant was conservatives would have been super critical if a democrat's daughter done the same.

Chelsea Clinton whose married with a career and education got blasted for getting pregnant again a second time with her husband. And conservatives are thankful Bristol didn't abort. 

On 12/26/2015 at 4:22 AM, roddma said: What I meant was conservatives would have been super critical if a democrat's daughter done the same.

Chelsea Clinton whose married with a career and education got blasted for getting pregnant again a second time with her husband. And conservatives are thankful Bristol didn't abort. 

What why would she get blasted for a second kid that she and her husband can support and we can assume would love?

5 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

What why would she get blasted for a second kid that she and her husband can support and we can assume would love?

I can only imagine that they're making it out to sound like she got pregnant just to boost her mother's chances of winning the presidency. Making Hillary look more family oriented.

9 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I can only imagine that they're making it out to sound like she got pregnant just to boost her mother's chances of winning the presidency. Making Hillary look more family oriented.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if people think that.  

3 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Repubs are getting mighty scared if they have to grab and run with Chelsea's pregnancy.  Too bad they can't come up with a winning slogan about the new Palin kiddo.  (Which is damn near nigh to impossible, I get that!)

I have no issue with Bristol having sex or bearing children as a single mother. As long as she's taking good care of the kids, and I have no reason to think she isn't, her choices are her own.

I do have an issue with her making a career of demonizing the behavior she herself engages in, insisting it's wrong for other people but acting as if she's just special. 

She doesn't owe anyone an apology for her choices.

She does, however, need to examine her own hypocrisy, drop the rhetoric about abstinence and single parenting which she obviously doesn't really believe in, and get a real job that doesn't involve lecturing people for a living.

1 hour ago, Jingerbread said: I'd ask if you were kidding, but that sounds like it a believable name next to PARADOXAL.  These have to be informal names, right?  Birth certificates don't really hold all these letters, right?  If there's another baby, what will the initials spell?  What is the L?  

Cleopatra is a better name.  Pandora will get lots of teasing about "getting into Pandora's box."

I found them on twitter a while ago. The girls go by Pandora and Cleopatra although I'd hate to stand around when they're in trouble.

The girls never got birth certificates. They were both home births. 

From what I can tell Raven (girls mama) and Rayne (girls father) broke up. Raven was planning on giving her hubby a home vasectomy anyway. 

The L is their last name Lindblom. Raven doesn't really go by Miss Raven X anymore. She uses her real name now.  

Wait WHAT? Who the hell are these people?

On 12/27/2015 at 9:28 AM, SassyPants said:

Complete???? Doesn't the typical/ideal family have 2 adults? Or was Bristol's goal to procreate multiple children with different partners and remain a single parent, by choice??? She speaks from both sides of her mouth.

While she talks about HER family, she forgets that those kids' families aren't complete.  She went to extremes to keep her son from having a father.  I don't believe her daughter's father is this guy either.  She was so newly regnant.  Why not keep the wedding on, get married, then claim a slightly early delivery and withhold pics for a few weeks?  The wedding breaking off says to be that she probably cheated.

So both kids probably don't have their dads.  Their families aren't complete.  But who cares.  They don't matter, only Bristol.

On 12/26/2015 at 10:40 PM, Jingerbread said:

I hope neither of these poor kids ever have to get admitted to the hospital (which I guess is likely since no birth certificates), but the whole saying you full name and birth date for EVERY. DAMN. THING. would get pretty old after the first time with a name like that.

On 12/27/2015 at 11:32 AM, stacyf said:

It all makes sense. Bristol Palin is from Alaska, Captain Cook explored Alaska, Peter Cook is related to Captain Cook and named his daughter Sailor, therefore Britsol named her daughter Sailor.

That would mean she knew about Captain Cook and she was too busy focusing on spreading the message of abstinence to have paid much attention in history class.

11 hours ago, Destiny said:

Holy fucking shit.

What the hell did I just read?

Ahhhhh, memories! I first learned about Ms. Raven X et al back when I was on Baby's Named a Bad, Bad Thing. Can't believe Pandora is nearly 9 now!

I think she can say her family is complete if she wants. I know lots of people who have said that and meant it. I know others who have regretted making that kind of proclamation. My mom chose sterilization because she was sure she was done. My grandmother said she was done and then had one last "oops" baby, who grew up to be one of my beloved aunts.

I don't criticize women for their choices regarding their bodies, but I would caution people that words like "disappointed in being pregnant" and "my family is complete" may carry more weight than intentional in kids' minds. I know I was an accident, but it was always framed to me as a "happy mistake"/"miracle baby" situation, and I never felt negatively about it. The word "disappointment" would have crushed me.

Eta: blasted signature has gone all funny. Bleh!

Oh dear God I fell down the Raven rabbit hole She's on Twitter as @missravenx and on Instagram as well. Her piercings! Her eye makeup! Her tightlaced corsets! The disappearance of Rayne and arrival of Jordan, who seems surprisingly normal, who she apparently met online.

Kind of a shame she's not a fundie, there's a whole WORLD of snark waiting.

On 12/28/2015 at 2:04 PM, justmy2cents said:

Correct. That's what I read and because she's a Democrat. They even said Hillary planned her pregnancy. 

21 hours ago, Mercer said:

I have no issue with Bristol having sex or bearing children as a single mother. As long as she's taking good care of the kids, and I have no reason to think she isn't, her choices are her own.

I do have an issue with her making a career of demonizing the behavior she herself engages in, insisting it's wrong for other people but acting as if she's just special. 

She doesn't owe anyone an apology for her choices.

She does, however, need to examine her own hypocrisy, drop the rhetoric about abstinence and single parenting which she obviously doesn't really believe in, and get a real job that doesn't involve lecturing people for a living.

She should give that money back. Also according to conservatives children deserve a mother and father who are married not two gay couples playing house. Yet I didn't see any gays preach abstinence and steal money. 

8 hours ago, bea said:

Oh dear God I fell down the Raven rabbit hole She's on Twitter as @missravenx and on Instagram as well. Her piercings! Her eye makeup! Her tightlaced corsets! The disappearance of Rayne and arrival of Jordan, who seems surprisingly normal, who she apparently met online.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Someone I know in person follows her on Twitter, and I sent a message asking if she really know Raven, and she does!  She's the nut she told me about who broke up wit her boyfriend because he did something fun without her while she was at work one day earlier this month (chopped up a Magic The Gathering Crow card, or one of those games that has a crow in it, added it to mashed potatoes or something, then ate it, and took pictures of it all as "this is how you eat crow," and posted it somewhere), then took him back when he promised not to do things she might think are again unless she's there.

So do I want to get Raven to friend me on social media, or keep away in case she's contagious?

8 hours ago, bea said: Oh dear God I fell down the Raven rabbit hole She's on Twitter as @missravenx and on Instagram as well. Her piercings! Her eye makeup! Her tightlaced corsets! The disappearance of Rayne and arrival of Jordan, who seems surprisingly normal, who she apparently met online.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Someone I know in person follows her on Twitter, and I sent a message asking if she really know Raven, and she does!  She's the nut she told me about who broke up wit her boyfriend because he did something fun without her while she was at work one day earlier this month (chopped up a Magic The Gathering Crow card, or one of those games that has a crow in it, added it to mashed potatoes or something, then ate it, and took pictures of it all as "this is how you eat crow," and posted it somewhere), then took him back when he promised not to do things she might think are again unless she's there.

So do I want to get Raven to friend me on social media, or keep away in case she's contagious?

Da fuq did I just read?

I need some new crazy to follow.

Archived