IGNORED

Bristol Palin's family is complete!

Howl

Somebody give that girl a dictionary, flip it to the word "abstinence", read the definition to her, then bop her over the head with the dictionary. For someone throwing around the abstinence message, I don't think she knows what the word means.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Howl said:

Bristol Palin has popped out little Sailor Grace and now says her little family is complete (!).  

I hope her little 7-year-long foray into hypocritical famewhoring is complete.

15 hours ago, Howl said:

Bristol Palin has popped out little Sailor Grace and now says her little family is complete (!).  

So she has no plans to marry, ever?  She obviously has no plans (or at least insufficient self-control) to refrain from sex.  Hope she gets her tubes tied; surely even the dumbest of the abstinence-only people would balk at paying her fees after a third slip up.

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I hope her little 7-year-long foray into hypocritical famewhoring is complete.

That would be nice, but I doubt that it will be, since the she's a grifter like the Caribou Barbie that spawned her.

3 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Why not Sailor Moon or Sailor Venus or Sailor Mars...?

Sailor Uranus FTW!

Why, yes, I am 12, why do you ask? :giggle:

13 minutes ago, Sobeknofret said:

Sailor Uranus FTW!

Why, yes, I am 12, why do you ask? :giggle:

:pb_lol:

Poor baby though :my_confused:

3 hours ago, VVV said:

So she has no plans to marry, ever?  She obviously has no plans (or at least insufficient self-control) to refrain from sex.  Hope she gets her tubes tied; surely even the dumbest of the abstinence-only people would balk at paying her fees after a third slip up.

The people who would pay her speaking fees after unplanned pregnancy by a skeeve she will be long broken up with by this time next year 2.0 are the same people who elected Bush twice. Just saying.

Now, I have zero problem with people having children out of wedlock as long as they provide for those children and give them a stable life as best they can. But when you profit off of telling girls that they're bad for doing the thing you've done TWICE now, I will snark. And if you do that while pimping out your children, I will snark some more. If Bristol said that she was not planning on marrying, that it's fine to have sex as long as you're emotionally ready for it and doing it responsibly, and that while she was a bit young when she had Tripp, she's in a good financial place to have kids and that's what she's going to do, I'd say that she can go on with her bad self. But she's a hypocrite and seems to see her children as props to further herself. Apple didn't fall far from the tree, I guess.

The name Sailor has been gaining some popularity over the past few years for girls. The spelling Saylor is in the top 1000 for 2014 at 796. In 2013 it was at 906 so I see this name gaining more popularity. Kristin Cavallari just named her daughter Saylor James. I guess the Y makes it look more feminine and less like a word. In my opinion it's a horrible name. Spurgeon is still the worst though.

My suggestion to Dakota is a paternity test. My suggestion to Bristol is either stay abstinent or go on birth control if you want to keep making money preaching.

I don't know, Sailor lacks something—a little too generic. I'd suggest Navigator, Midship(wo)man, Magellan, maybe Mariner.

If the baby were a boy, I'd go for Seaman, if only to remind Bristol how babies happen. :P 

37 minutes ago, Othello said:

I don't know, Sailor lacks something—a little too generic. I'd suggest Navigator, Midship(wo)man, Magellan, maybe Mariner.

If the baby were a boy, I'd go for Seaman, if only to remind Bristol how babies happen. :P 

Boatswain, because its spelling and pronunciation have nothing to do with each other anymore. :special-snowflake1:

http://forvo.com/word/boatswain/#en 

2 hours ago, Othello said:

Mariner Kemper is the CEO of UMB Financial Corporation here in KC. I love it as a name and just as a word. Not that anyone cares. :shrug:

12 hours ago, WhiteRun said:

Don't forget her sister C.E.L.E.S.T.I.A.L.(Cleopatra Elektra Luna Eris Skytten Thunder Isis Ananke L.) 

I'd ask if you were kidding, but that sounds like it a believable name next to PARADOXAL.  These have to be informal names, right?  Birth certificates don't really hold all these letters, right?  If there's another baby, what will the initials spell?  What is the L?  

Cleopatra is a better name.  Pandora will get lots of teasing about "getting into Pandora's box."

And here I thought it was "conservatives" who argued that every family should have a mommy and a daddy.  How can hers possibly be complete?

3 hours ago, halcionne said:

Boatswain, because its spelling and pronunciation have nothing to do with each other anymore. :special-snowflake1:

http://forvo.com/word/boatswain/#en 

Haha yes! The first time I discovered that "boatswain" and "bos'n" were the same thing, I was :confused: 

1 hour ago, Seven Severn said:

Mariner Kemper is the CEO of UMB Financial Corporation here in KC. I love it as a name and just as a word. Not that anyone cares. :shrug:

That's a good point, Mariner could actually be a great name. Could go with Mary for short, and in the point in a child's life where they're embarrassed by anything out of the ordinary haha.

1 hour ago, Jingerbread said:

I'd ask if you were kidding, but that sounds like it a believable name next to PARADOXAL.  These have to be informal names, right?  Birth certificates don't really hold all these letters, right?  If there's another baby, what will the initials spell?  What is the L?  

Cleopatra is a better name.  Pandora will get lots of teasing about "getting into Pandora's box."

I found them on twitter a while ago. The girls go by Pandora and Cleopatra although I'd hate to stand around when they're in trouble.
The girls never got birth certificates. They were both home births. 
From what I can tell Raven (girls mama) and Rayne (girls father) broke up. Raven was planning on giving her hubby a home vasectomy anyway. 
The L is their last name Lindblom. Raven doesn't really go by Miss Raven X anymore. She uses her real name now.  

1 hour ago, WhiteRun said:

I found them on twitter a while ago. The girls go by Pandora and Cleopatra although I'd hate to stand around when they're in trouble.
From what I can tell Raven (girls mama) and Rayne (girls father) broke up. Raven was planning on giving her hubby a home vasectomy anyway. 
The L is their last name Lindblom. Raven doesn't really go by Miss Raven X anymore. She uses her real name now.  

WUT DA FUQ DID I JUST READ??????

2 hours ago, WhiteRun said:

I can't even with that vasectomy.  How does that work?

What is Raven's real name?  Raven?

Not getting kids birth certificates should be a crime, a real crime.  Look at Lisa Pennington.  She got lucky.  How many other people are denied everything in life and are forced to be dependent on other people because they can't get them as adults?

5 hours ago, WhiteRun said:

Forgive me, but that's insane (not you WhiteRun!)  I had my kids in the living room (on purpose, attended by 3 licensed midwives with over 60 years experience between them) and they all have birth certificates!  It's really really really ridiculously easy.  Your midwife (or whom-the-hell-ever) gets out their laptop (or yours) and signs into the vital statistics page for home birth providers.  They type in all your information, the kid's information, push the button, and BAM!  Legal citizen with no problems claiming their own damn identity, and all rights thereto, whensoever they should choose or need!  No fuss, no muss.  So easy, even homebirthers can do it.  :soapbox:

As a bonus, they ALSO have social security numbers and cards!  It's crazy!  Midwives took care of that, too.  :pow:

(Psst - we homeskool too!  I use the kids real names - you know, the ones from their birth certificates, on the forms for their standardized testing every year.  And, shockingly, big gubmint has never once come after us!  Maybe we're doing it wrong...)

Though family is subjective to many meanings, it bothers me when anyone says their family is complete after more than one child or getting both genders. It also bothers me when anyone says' start a family' because IMO two spouses are already a family and you have other family, and family isn't always bio kin..
Being financially secure like Bristol doesn't mean to have kids. There's a lot more to kids than being able to provide financially.

Archived