IGNORED

Crafting with Cat Hair

ILoveJellybeans

Im a bit of a crazy cat lady and my dad bought me a book called Crafting with Cat Hair.

Anyone who says I have too many cats will receive home made, organically sourced Mittens mittens for Christmas next year.

Is this the book that has a little felt finger puppet made from cat hair on the cover? Is a cat sitting next to it, looking proud at his contribution to the craft?

I have to admit I was tempted by this book, but I wouldn't actually craft from cat hair, no. Seriously, I wouldn't. Never has crossed my mind. :kitty-shifty: 

Try chow chow hair. It is very abundant when they get brushed, Really it is a thing. Not my thing but a thing.

@ILoveJellybeans

Well if you ever need some strands of long white cat hair, or long brown, or cream, let me know. My ragdoll always has a few bales to spare, and leaves strands of them on the FURniture, the floor, anywhere really.

• 3 weeks later...

Knitters have been spinning yarn from dog hair for quite a while.  Some dogs shed so much.  Our Labrador used to blow her coat several times a year.  My daughter would pluck shopping bags full of Lab fur off her.  I don't see what's the difference between dog or cat hair and lamb's wool.

Archived