IGNORED

Jinger's Love Life Part 2

happy atheist

14 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

As far as photographs by untrained fundie children go, Jinger's pictures are much better than the Maxwells and much worse than the Arndts. The Arndts might have had some training though.

If I had a friend take some pictures for me free of charge for fun and they turned out like Jinger's, I'd be content with them. If I'd paid someone to do them, I might not be as happy. But then again, I'm not a huge fan of fancy photo shoots for kids (or adults, for that matter) anyway. They're cute and all, but so are the simple ones of me that my Mom had taken at the local department store when I was a kid. And nothing beats candid pictures of kids just being kids in their ordinary clothes on an ordinary day.

I completely agree with this. I'd be happy with them for free, but disappointed if I paid for them, and professional photos are generally not cheap.

But I do see some potential for Jinger as a photographer. She certainly isn't awful but I think she'd really benefit from being able to take some classes in things like lighting/photo editing/etc. 

I understanding parents wanting to get some professional photos taken of their kids every now and then, but I honestly think the 'normal' pictures of my niece that people snap on their iphones are just as lovely. 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you expect originality from a young woman who has never been exposed to anything?  For someone with wholly uneducated parents and no education herself, I don't think the pictures are too bad.

I did get a kick out of the one with Sierra and Joy - it looks like a mom/daughter pic!

are the photos untouched? If so, she has potential if she was taught some basic photo editing techniques. If they are touched up already... well, they aren't great. I wish her TLC "find me a husband" episode had been about her photography hobby; maybe then TLC would have paid for some lessons.

And agreed with whoever said the "personality" picture of Sierra's boys is odd. I actually had to go back and look at other photos of the kids to see if the one on the left was cross eyed or something. It doesn't look like a silly face, it just looks very off at first glance. They're cute kids, but that wouldn't be my first choice of photos to share. 

The pictures are pretty good in my view but not exceptional. I have seen much worse pictures even by professionals and I have recently done some research about photographers because I am pregnant and I plan to pay for family photos/sibling photos around the time my baby is 3-4 months old. My findings so far are that is that good photographers are expensive and it is near impossible to understand what it will cost in the end other than "expensive".

On next episode's preview, they talked about how Jill met Derick in Nepal and the producers asked the single girls if they would be willing to do the same. Joy is open to traveling to meet a guy and Jinger looked down and away from the camera, stating that "doesn't think she will have to" travel to meet her guy. Producer asks if she knows something that we don't know.  I wonder if is just trickery for ratings or if she has snagged a guy.

1 hour ago, eye_browz said:

On next episode's preview, they talked about how Jill met Derick in Nepal and the producers asked the single girls if they would be willing to do the same. Joy is open to traveling to meet a guy and Jinger looked down and away from the camera, stating that "doesn't think she will have to" travel to meet her guy. Producer asks if she knows something that we don't know.  I wonder if is just trickery for ratings or if she has snagged a guy.

I think this is the most likely, "life changing event".

If what TLC is implying is true and jinger is actually in a courtship, do we have any suspects? Apart from that hartono guy, i can't think of any. Oh, and that crazy dauer guy (or ben 2.0)

Couldn't be Hartono, because didn't Jinger say "she wouldn't have to" travel to be with her future hubbo? I think his family lives in Indonesia.

(In fact checking this I learned that apparently ALL the Duggar girls have been using that dunkass "I want to adopt all the foreign bbs!!!!!" line on mission trips, since time immemorial: http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2010/12/jana-and-johns-mission-trip.html)

On April 27, 2016 at 10:07 PM, eye_browz said:

Yeah, I caught that too. Jinger has been dodging questions and hinting that she has a boyfriend or a "boy who is a friend" that soon will turn into courting. I'm not sure they are going to announce that now. I think that's their next season "surprise." 

I'm betting this "life changing announcement" will be Jill is pregnant with baby number two. The whole show is going to be a rerun show about Jill (just like the last show was a rerun show about Jessa), so it makes sense to say something like that at the end. Predicable, but a baby is life changing. 

As for Jinger wasn't there a boy named John (not Jonathan Hartono) that has been seen hanging out with the Duggars? We saw him in pictures and the short video around the holiday time? He was really tall. Anybody else remember?  

On 3/18/2016 at 9:25 AM, paulypepper said:

That's 'Paige', a professional wrestler with the WWE. I never made the connection before, but yeah the similarities are there. Please don't hate me for knowing way too much about wrestling...:my_shy:

I love Paige. I wanna be like her lol

1 hour ago, GreenTea said:

Yeah, I caught that too. Jinger has been dodging questions and hinting that she has a boyfriend or a "boy who is a friend" that soon will turn into courting. I'm not sure they are going to announce that now. I think that's their next season "surprise." 

I'm betting this "life changing announcement" will be Jill is pregnant with baby number two. The whole show is going to be a rerun show about Jill (just like the last show was a rerun show about Jessa), so it makes sense to say something like that at the end. Predicable, but a baby is life changing. 

As for Jinger wasn't there a boy named John (not Jonathan Hartono) that has been seen hanging out with the Duggars? We saw him in pictures and the short video around the holiday time? He was really tall. Anybody else remember?  

Its either Jill is pregnant or they're moving back to the US which is what I think it is.  But its a Jill thing.  The whole show will be rehashing, once again, the Jill-Derek story.  The Jinger courting is just meant to string us along to watch.  

3 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

If what TLC is implying is true and jinger is actually in a courtship, do we have any suspects? Apart from that hartono guy, i can't think of any. Oh, and that crazy dauer guy (or ben 2.0)

Lawson Bates: The reason this thread was started. The Bates are also hinting that they have more courtships in the works

Logan Smith: http://www.freejinger.org/topic/25147-joe-n-carlin-sittin-in-a-tree/?page=12#comment-1136576

Andrew Patton- We started specualting about him after seeing these photos: http://duggars.tumblr.com/post/124602127950/the-duggars-with-friends-yesterday-source#post-notes

ETA; Skylar Weiss, Jonathan Steiger

My guess is it's still probably Lawson. That guy has been hanging round the Duggar house so much this last year, he must have some motive for travelling between states as much as he does.

Recently speaking, I even think it could still be going on even when he doesn't actually reveal he's there. There seems to be times he just doesn't post anything on his social media pages (and let's face it, he's the fundie equivalent of an addict) or he posts an inconspicuous photo and conveniently left out the location tags or whatever they are called.

That kid is up to something...

27 minutes ago, Kira said:

My money is on it being a family member or something that "wanted to be at the party" but was kept home.

I don't think a family party would be an appropriate place to be having a nice chat with your beloved, it would probably be considered a little rude considering it's not her family's event.

If she is courting though (which I'm not really convinced by), I doubt TLC or the Duggars would have let her be caught out at an event that was open to the public. They would be trying to milk that courtship for all that it's worth and getting prematurely outed before TLC or the Duggars could make a surprise announcement would be counter productive for their money making schemes.

1. John, Joe, Josiah, Jed Jeremiah, Justin and James were at the party. I guess it could have been one of the younger boys.

2 Jessa and Ben's courtship was outed. Josiah and Marjorie's courtship was almost outed( Before thier courtship was announced a poster on Pickles(?) said she saw one the Duggar boys on a double date with one of the married couples)

24 minutes ago, Kira said:

1. John, Joe, Josiah, Jed and Jeremiah were at the party. I guess it could have been one of the younger boys.

2 Jessa and Ben's courtship was outed. Josiah and Marjorie's courtship was almost outed( Before thier courtship was announced a poster on Pickles(?) said she saw one the Duggar boys on a double date with one of the married couples)

True! I really don't know what to think anymore. Everything is so weird post-joshley, the Duggars are a little bit harder to predict. I assume that extra precaution has been set if Jinger is courting though, since other that the whole Lawson thing last year it's been completely kept under wraps if she is. They seem to want to be in control of the media again. That what makes me inclined to believe they wouldn't have her skyping (unsupervised may I add - how shocking if it is her boyfriend... I like this guy already) at an event where fans would be.

19 minutes ago, MorningMist said:

True! I really don't know what to think anymore. Everything is so weird post-joshley, the Duggars are a little bit harder to predict. I assume that extra precaution has been set if Jinger is courting though, since other that the whole Lawson thing last year it's been completely kept under wraps if she is. They seem to want to be in control of the media again. That what makes me inclined to believe they wouldn't have her skyping (unsupervised may I add - how shocking if it is her boyfriend... I like this guy already) at an event where fans would be.

Speculation: She was allowed to skype unspervised because she's engaged. Jill was engaged when we found out about her courtship.

More Speculation: Lawson was helping Jinger. Make everyone think Jinger is courting Lawson to keep the media/fans/us from finding her real boyfriend.

I've spent way too much time thinking about this. I'm like 51% sure she's in a courtship. It would be hilarious if Jinger isn't courting. The "life changing" season finale could be about something else

17 minutes ago, Kira said:

Speculation: She was allowed to skype unspervised because she's engaged. Jill was engaged when we found out about her courtship.

More Speculation: Lawson was helping Jinger. Make everyone think Jinger is courting Lawson so the media/fans/us wouldn't find her real boyfriend.

1: Ooooh she could be. That would really reap in viewers for TLC despite not having established him already on the show

2: It's often mentioned on BuB (most often by Nathan) that Lawson is very single and IIRC in one interview Nathan joked that Lawson wouldn't say what he was looking for in a girl because he would start excluding people as he likes to keep all his options open. I doubt Lawson would agree to that as it hinders his eligible bachelor act (and we all know how much these fundies care about marriage).

ETA: Honestly I think that if something was announced about Jinger in the next episode, it will just be that she's interested in someone or is in a pre-courtship relationship. This was only filmed a few months ago so things could have developed but I feel that from a business aspect, TLC will at least want to establish the guy on the show (like Ashley on BuB) before anything serious is announce (on the show at least).

10 minutes ago, MorningMist said:

1: Ooooh she could be. That would really reap in viewers for TLC despite not having established him already on the show

2: It's often mentioned on BuB (most often by Nathan) that Lawson is very single and IIRC in one interview Nathan joked that Lawson wouldn't say what he was looking for in a girl because he would start excluding people as he likes to keep all his options open. I doubt Lawson would agree to that as it hinders his eligible bachelor act (and we all know how much these fundies care about marriage).

ETA: Honestly I think that if something was announced about Jinger in the next episode, it will just be that she's interested in someone or is in a pre-courtship relationship. This was only filmed a few months ago so things could have developed but I feel that from a business aspect, TLC will at least want to establish the guy on the show (like Ashley on BuB) before anything serious is announce (on the show at least).

I agree, but she could be engaged already. They could announce a pre courtship on the season finale and the second season could be all about Jinger's courtship, engagement and wedding 

On April 14, 2016 at 2:18 PM, MayMay1123 said:

ugh, i think they're pretty damn awful! her kids are cute and all, but i would never hire jinger if that's what her photos are like

At least they aren't all on weird angles like Christopher Maxwell's. His photos are a lot worse than Jinger's

I doubt it's Lawson - he seems a fundie version of a flirt and everything he's said lately hints that he's very single and intends to stay that way, but if he was courting Jinger how could TLC pre empt the courtship as Lawson is a big part of UP's show?

Do both networks cover it, but film different events? Who gets the proposal - UP because that's the guy's thing. The wedding dress/bridesmaid's dress shopping - TLC because that's the bride's thing. The cake UP because Lawson's Aunt donates the cake. The shower & wedding TLC w/ more scintillating Sierra planned events. The honeymoon - UP because Jinger is now under a Bates headship? Pregnancy & baby number 1 UP/TLC?

i'm wondering if any Duggar/Bates courtship could ever happen given the TLC v. UP filming situation.

12 minutes ago, sndral said:

I doubt it's Lawson - he seems a fundie version of a flirt and everything he's said lately hints that he's very single and intends to stay that way, but if he was courting Jinger how could TLC pre empt the courtship as Lawson is a big part of UP's show?

Do both networks cover it, but film different events? Who gets the proposal - UP because that's the guy's thing. The wedding dress/bridesmaid's dress shopping - TLC because that's the bride's thing. The cake UP because Lawson's Aunt donates the cake. The shower & wedding TLC w/ more scintillating Sierra planned events. The honeymoon - UP because Jinger is now under a Bates headship? Pregnancy & baby number 1 UP/TLC?

i'm wondering if any Duggar/Bates courtship could ever happen given the TLC v. UP filming situation.

I don't think that would stop JB and Gil trying to find spouses for their children ;) 

Also, the only thing that could sway me to possibly believe Lawson is courting anyone (let alone Jinger) is that it the latest season of BuB was filmed late last year and, as Anna lovingly said 'you could always be six months away from an engagement'.

I think it would all depend on TLC and the Duggars future relationship. They do seem like they are going to continue with Duggar specals even if Counting On is not renewed but who knows what the future holds for them, TLC is a business after all and will make decisions accordingly. On the other hand, the Bates, unless there's a scandal, will probably be on UP for a while - it's one of (if not the) most profitable shows for them. 

I could see TLC and UP being willing to work something out since a lot of money could be earned from a Duggar/Bates wedding.

On 4/29/2016 at 2:57 PM, Kira said:

Lawson Bates: The reason this thread was started. The Bates are also hinting that they have more courtships in the works

Logan Smith: http://www.freejinger.org/topic/25147-joe-n-carlin-sittin-in-a-tree/?page=12#comment-1136576

Andrew Patton- We started specualting about him after seeing these photos: http://duggars.tumblr.com/post/124602127950/the-duggars-with-friends-yesterday-source#post-notes

ETA; Skylar Weiss, Jonathan Steiger

Alrighty, so Logan's instagram isn't there anymore! THe first link takes you to the Joe and Carlin page, and then linked to his insta account, but it's a broken link!

So I guess he deleted his account. Because I'm pretty sure I remember going to his instagram when that was first posted.

Any ideas? Deleted the instagram so they can make a dual insta account? Deleted it until there could openly post pics?

37 minutes ago, sndral said:

But isn't this defrauding? :pb_surprised: Flirting means stirring up desires among the ladies that can't be righteously fulfilled. :naughty:

And isn't he expected to start planting eleventy kids sometime very soon?

Archived