IGNORED

Stories

47of74

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Imagine20 said:

Can almost hear him say, "hold my beer and watch this." 

Yeah, this is Germany so I imagine there was some beer involved in influencing this decision.

I feel sorry for his family but think of the family in a few years..uncle bob was killed by a condom machine.

4 hours ago, Chowder Head said:

I feel sorry for his family but think of the family in a few years..uncle bob was killed by a condom machine.

Of course in this case it'll be Uncle Hans or Uncle Meinhard....

(And yes, according to this page Meinhard is a common German male name).

Stealing money from a product dispenser is so trifling, even without the untimely death. Martin Luther's famous quote about "sinning big" would be apropos here.

Wait, this wasn't a bunch of crazy ass southern rednecks? Seriously though, my condolences to the family of the man who died.

On 29.12.2015 at 5:26 AM, 47of74 said:

Well, that page is wrong. 28 years old me living in Germany since birth has yet to meet any boy or man named Meinhard. Heard it as a last name once or twice. Hans is common only with men in their 50s and up.

Well, that page is wrong. 28 years old me living in Germany since birth has yet to meet any boy or man named Meinhard. Heard it as a last name once or twice. Hans is common only with men in their 50s and up.

D'oh!

The condom company whose product was in the machine at the time, should capitalize on this. 

I'm amazed this didn't happen in Florida.  Seems like anytime something like this happens, it was here. 

This is my new favorite Darwin Award. The other one was a man killed by a cow falling through the roof and landing on him. His mother said "I did not raise my boy to be killed by a cow."  I laughed and then wanted to put on a hair shirt... 

9 hours ago, Mela99 said:

This is my new favorite Darwin Award. The other one was a man killed by a cow falling through the roof and landing on him. His mother said "I did not raise my boy to be killed by a cow."  I laughed and then wanted to put on a hair shirt... 

OT, but where did the cow come from? Cows generally aren't inclined to climb, which leads me to believe that the cow must have been put on the roof as part of a prank gone horribly wrong.

On 29.12.2015 at 5:26 AM, 47of74 said:

Wow, that is a terrible list. At least it doesn't claim to be in any way comprehensive, but about 90 % of names on this list are either extremely old-fashioned (Dagobert? Reinhold? Arnulf?) or I've just literally never heard them at all (Abbo/Abo is supposed to be a common German name? I'm pretty sure they made that up.).

For what it's worth, since Condom Guy was born in 1986, he was most likely named:

1. Christian
  2. Sebastian
  3. Alexander
  4. Jan
  5. Daniel
  6. Stefan / Stephan
  7. Philipp
  8. Martin
  9. Patrick
  10. Matthias

Story

Attention, youths of today: If you're going to get high at work, maybe don't put it on the internet for all the world — including your employer — to see. A video posted by LiveLeak depicts two Pizza Hut employees hitting a bong at work, apparently as their way of ringing in the New Year:

According to Bro Bible, the video was shot at a Pizza Hut location in Cypress, California, where customers' stuffed-crust pizzas weren't the only things getting baked that night. It's not exactly clear how the footage found its way onto the internet, but these bleary-eyed kids will likely find themselves unemployed in 2016. And hopefully they've got a prescription for that pot — because although California was one of the first to embrace medicinal marijuana, the state has yet to legalize it for recreational use.

In the meantime, perhaps the pot-smoking pizza slingers should seek employment at a more marijuana-friendly workplace, such as the Los Angeles company that hot-boxes its roastery to make marijuana-infused coffee. And if they want to stay in their current field, there's also the young California entrepreneur with a booming THC-infused frozen pizza business.

Update 1/4 5:32 p.m.: Reached by Eater for comment, a rep for Pizza Hut issued the following statement: "There is no tolerance for this kind of activity at any of our restaurants. The local franchise owner took swift action and the employees involved will no longer work for Pizza Hut."

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

https://www.facebook.com/wehopethishelps/?fref=nf

Hope that Helps, an awesome troll facebook page, is responding on behalf of pizza hut about this.  The link about is to their page, you can see what they posted there. 

:pb_lol:

13 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

OT, but where did the cow come from? Cows generally aren't inclined to climb, which leads me to believe that the cow must have been put on the roof as part of a prank gone horribly wrong.

It was actually in Brazil, in a rural area. The house was put into a hill and the cows could basically graze around it. Cow stepped on the roof and boom.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/07/15/newser-cow-kills-man/2517321/

This topic.  Love it on so many levels.  Early 80s and I was a PH worker.  First job.  Co workers asked if I wanted to do coke in the bathroom.  I declined.

Better yet, I lived in Cypress, CA, for 7 years  - given the local pizza-industry employee base, this is about right.  LOL.

It personally would be tough for me to be high and "work", but in combination with ALL THAT PIZZA - well, screw you Cypress residents, I'm hungry and distracted.

Sooooo many people where I work smoke pot. I work in fast food, but I'm being vague on purpose. There was this one guy who would come in TOTALLY BAKED, but he did his job so well they made him a. Manager. The area manager just asked when he'd like to take his drug test, and waited a month or so.

I have since learned that most fast food restaurants, at least in my area, smoke on the job. It's extremely common, but we're still not dumb enough to go trumpeting it about on the Internet for all the world to see.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived