IGNORED

Stories

47of74

Once again, not Florida.  Close, though.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex/mississippi-threesome-294037

Two women and a man are facing indecent exposure charges after they were caught engaging in a threesome in broad daylight on the deck of Mississippi restaurant, police report.

The owner of Triple D’s Landing in Kiln (hometown of NFL legend Brett Favre) called police Wednesday after discovering the troika having sex on the eatery’s deck, which overlooks a small river. The restaurant was closed at the time of the incident.

In an interview with the Sun Herald newspaper, Sheriff Ricky Adam said that the trio engaged in sexual activity “In the middle of the day. In broad daylight. In front of God and everybody.” Adam added, “I’d hate to have to tell Mama and Daddy I got arrested for such as that.”

Upon arriving at Triple D’s, a sheriff’s deputy spotted the man and one of the women having sex. Investigators subsequently arrested Amy Hammers, a 19-year-old Louisianan, Tiffany Thibodeaux, a 26-year-old Biloxi resident, and Texan Brandon Mabery, 30, for indecent exposure.

Or one's husband if one is not married to either of the other two parts of said threesome.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4534240/Women-man-arrested-Mississippi-public-threesome.html

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I read somewhere that they didn't have enough evidence to charge his murderer with a hate crime as of yet. I pray they keep investigating. 

I saw this picture today and it broke my heart. Richard Collins III should have graduated today. Instead his life was taken from him.

I heard coworkers kiss/make out in the stairwell at work once. Then I also heard a rumor that two (former) supervisors engaged in adult activities in one of the small conference rooms at work also.

None of these aren't quite up to Florida Man's standards or the above Public Display Trio, but still amusing.

Yeah this guy is a real douche nozzle

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/dirtbag-barry-baker-723096

Barry Baker, 29, was charged earlier this month with battery for an unprovoked 2:30 AM attack outside a 7-Eleven in West Chester (where Baker has lived and worked for a tow company). As seen in the above surveillance video, Baker, an ex-con, walloped the 22-year-old victim after mocking the way the man walked.
Baker’s rap sheet includes convictions for theft, forgery, conspiracy, and receiving stolen property. The latter count stemmed from Baker’s involvement in a crime on par with punching a guy with cerebral palsy in the face.

In 2007, Baker pleaded guilty to his role in the theft of hundreds of bronze flag holders that marked the graves of veterans at two Pennsylvania cemeteries. Baker and his accomplices stole the markers so that they could be sold as scrap metal. Police recovered nearly 250 flag holders--worth about $10,000--from a Pennsylvania scrap company.

Baker, who was charged with 143 counts of intentional desecration of a venerated object, pleaded guilty to felony conspiracy and receiving stolen property counts. He was sentenced to a minimum of eleven-and-a-half months in jail and a maximum of 23 months in custody. He was also ordered to participate in a drug or alcohol treatment program and undergo a mental health evaluation. (4 pages)

How long til Orange Julius offers him a cabinet level position?

• 4 weeks later...

Bodyguard for white nationalist stabbed 9 times after pro-Trump rally – and he doesn’t have health insurance

A man who serves as a bodyguard for a notorious white nationalist has been hospitalized after being stabbed nine times by two assailants following a pro-Trump rally.

The Los Angeles Times reports that Antonio Foreman, the bodyguard for white nationalist internet personality Tim “@BakedAlaska” Gionet, was stabbed by two men named Edgar Khodzhafaryan, 30, and Arsen Bekverdyan, 31, this past Saturday night after getting into a verbal altercation with them.

Lt. Saul Rodriguez, a Santa Monica police spokesman, tells the Los Angeles Times that his department believes Foreman was stabbed due to the argument he was having with the two men in the parking lot, and not due to racial or political animus.

Despite this, however, Gionet is insisting that Foreman was targeted for being white, and on the crowdfunding page set up to help Foreman pay his medical bills similarly claims that he was “stabbed 9 times for being white in Los Angeles.”

Reading the Los Angeles Times article it sounds like Foreman started an argument with these guys when they all were trying to exit a parking garage and things went downhill from there.  Of course the reich is trying to make it into some kind of left wing conspiracy against Agent Orange Supporters.

• 2 weeks later...

Cops: Bride Pulled Handgun On Her Groom

During a post-nuptial dispute, a Tennessee newlywed removed a 9mm pistol from beneath her wedding dress and pulled the trigger while pointing the weapon at her new husband, police charge.

Officers were summoned last week to a Murfreesboro motel where Kate Elizabeth Prichard, 25, and her spouse James Jarid Burton, 30, were squabbling only hours after exchanging vows.

When cops arrived at the Clarion Inn, Prichard--who was in her wedding dress--and Burton denied that anything was amiss. But interviews with witnessed contradicted the couple’s tale of marital bliss.

As described in a Murfreesboro Police Department report, Prichard and her spouse were engaged in an alcohol-fueled argument outside the motel. During the quarrel, cops allege, Prichard pulled out a handgun from her wedding dress and pointed the weapon at Burton’s head. Prichard pulled the trigger, but the gun did not discharge since it was unloaded.

Sounds like a marriage made in heaven to me.

No matter how many times I read about them I can't actually believe there are people who do stuff like this. It sounds like the plot of a ridiculous soap opera.

8 minutes ago, unsafetydancer said:

No matter how many times I read about them I can't actually believe there are people who do stuff like this. It sounds like the plot of a ridiculous soap opera.

Have you ever watched LivePD on A&E. I find it really eye-opening about drug use, mental illness and dysfunctional families and the cycles that perpetuate them.

If that's on American TV then probably not. I have watched some crazy stuff on British TV though, also we get some Aussie cop shows broadcast here for some reason. Sometimes I feel kinda sorry for some of the people but other times I just end up facepalming at how anyone could do something that daft.

We have programmes showing the daily life of accident and emergency staff. The ammount of people who come in with horrific self inflicted injuries caused by drugs or alcohol is pretty sad. :( A lot of them seem to get into a cycle of getting drunk/high, doing something that gets them either prison time or a stay in an inpatient ward; then getting out and going straight back to the life they were trying to get away from. Sometimes you wonder how they got like that.

That said I don't think I've ever seen someone pull a gun out at a wedding here. Possibly harder when we don't really have so many guns but weddings can bring out the worst in people.

Just now, unsafetydancer said:

If that's on American TV then probably not. I have watched some crazy stuff on British TV though, also we get some Aussie cop shows broadcast here for some reason. Sometimes I feel kinda sorry for some of the people but other times I just end up facepalming at how anyone could do something that daft.

We have programmes showing the daily life of accident and emergency staff.

Yes, it's a fairly new show on American TV. On Friday and Saturday nights they have camera crews following police officers in several different parts of the country and they jump between the locations depending on who has something interesting going on. One of the things that I find hardest to understand are the people who won't comply with the officers' requests but still try to claim they're a victim when they end up getting arrested.

We got the first series/season of 24 Hours in A&E on BBC America and I really liked it but we haven't gotten any of the other series.

1 minute ago, Bethella said:

Yes, it's a fairly new show on American TV. On Friday and Saturday nights they have camera crews following police officers in several different parts of the country and they jump between the locations depending on who has something interesting going on. One of the things that I find hardest to understand are the people who won't comply with the officers' requests but still try to claim they're a victim when they end up getting arrested.

Yeah me too. I saw this thing a few friends on facebook were talking about which was basically an app for if people got stopped by police. I think it was called something like Samson's Shield and it claimed to give a step by step guide for how to respond to police and stand up for your rights. After a bit of digging it seemed to have no grounding in the actual law which I guess makes it useless.

Our cop shows over here have the "I know my rights" brigade too. I dunno how it is in America but over here our police would really rather not arrest someone unless they have to 9 times out of 10. I'm not saying all officers are saints but the two occasions I have had any dealings with police they've actually been quite helpful. I operate on the policy that if I've not got anything to hide then it won't do me any harm to do as they ask.

And these two got married because...?

I'm part of another forum where there's a thread in the "Classics" section about terrible behaviour at weddings. Lots of drunk fights/terrible best man speeches/etc. It's unbelievable what some people do at these kinds of occasions. I know a lot of it can be drink-influenced but still, shouldn't really be an excuse to act like an arse. Some people clearly have no idea how to behave in public and/or around other people/strangers.

6 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Why did she have a pistol stashed under her wedding dress?  Was it her choice for old, new, borrowed, or blue?

I would've DIED trying to carry my 9mm under my wedding dress in the summer heat. It stayed in my folk's safe until we got back from our honeymoon. 

15 hours ago, unsafetydancer said:

We have programmes showing the daily life of accident and emergency staff. The ammount of people who come in with horrific self inflicted injuries caused by drugs or alcohol is pretty sad. :( A lot of them seem to get into a cycle of getting drunk/high, doing something that gets them either prison time or a stay in an inpatient ward; then getting out and going straight back to the life they were trying to get away from. Sometimes you wonder how they got like that.

That said I don't think I've ever seen someone pull a gun out at a wedding here. Possibly harder when we don't really have so many guns but weddings can bring out the worst in people.

We have a show called Untold Stories of the ER. They'd do reenactments of true life ER visits, a couple of serious ones and then at least one just wacky, holy hell how did that happen kind of case. Not sure if it's still running, but I was watching an episode where one of the doctors said that 75% of the wacky cases started off with someone saying "Well, I got drunk/high and took my clothes off".  Judgment, people. It's a thing...

I have to wonder where on earth she stashed a gun under her dress. Did she have a garter holster? Was it a mini-dress sort of thing, or did her guests get to watch her feel herself up under voluminous skirting before she came out with the useless gun? Was it unloaded because she worried about shooting herself in the foot on the walk up the aisle? Did she think a bear was going to crash the wedding? So many questions!

Read the article, and groom was quoted prior to wedding as "love her crazy ass".   Maybe he should have taken the "crazy" part more seriously.

23 hours ago, unsafetydancer said:

We have programmes showing the daily life of accident and emergency staff.

When my friend and I were in Scotland we watched that show after a long day of touristy stuff. We ended up being disappointed if it wasn't on at night :pb_lol:

7 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

We have a show called Untold Stories of the ER. They'd do reenactments of true life ER visits, a couple of serious ones and then at least one just wacky, holy hell how did that happen kind of case. Not sure if it's still running, but I was watching an episode where one of the doctors said that 75% of the wacky cases started off with someone saying "Well, I got drunk/high and took my clothes off".  Judgment, people. It's a thing...

I have to wonder where on earth she stashed a gun under her dress. Did she have a garter holster? Was it a mini-dress sort of thing, or did her guests get to watch her feel herself up under voluminous skirting before she came out with the useless gun? Was it unloaded because she worried about shooting herself in the foot on the walk up the aisle? Did she think a bear was going to crash the wedding? So many questions!

When my brother was on his ED rotation he said people often get strange things stuck in various parts of their body. I've especially wondered about what kind of cases hospitals near college campuses end up seeing. Lager population of people who are young, stupid, and drunk and all that. I first wondered about that when a guy in my dorm freshman year decided it would be a good idea to do a hand stand on the back of two chairs in the common area. 

Description of what happened under spoiler

Spoiler

I walked in on him on a couch, bent over and clutching his crotch. I asked witnesses what happened and was told his crotch was bleeding. Not believing I could walk in on something so outrageous after Shabbat dinner, and being the asshole that I am, I said, "Congratulations, you got your period."

Then he moved his hands and I saw he really was bleeding. :shock: He cleaned himself up in the bathroom, but he probably should have gone to the hospital.

This is the same guy who got a giant tattoo of a semi colon because he could never finish I thought. I asked him why he didn't get a tattoo of an ellipsis instead. He probably hated me :pb_lol:. But being an English major he should of had a better familiarity with punctuation.

And I've been having images of a woman hiking up her voluminous skirt. I wonder how long that marriage will last.

2 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

When my brother was on his ED rotation he said people often get strange things stuck in various parts of their body. I've especially wondered about what kind of cases hospitals near college campuses end up seeing

Haha! I live in a University town so I imagine a lot of this happens. Worst one I've ever heard is a guy in our halls who got a vibrator stuck somewhere after a bet (he says!). He told his flatmates he didn't feel well and was going to A and E so they did what any concerned friends would do and called his mum. Who showed up. Then asked him what had happened.

I think he had to own up in the end.

6 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Sigh....

I hope they don't breed.

I hope so, too @Mela99!

One episode of Live PD featured a break-in at my daughter's apartment complex in Soda City.  Another showed a guy stoned out of his gourd outside a fro-yo shop here in Greenville, SC.  I don't know what his offense was.

(For those of you confused by Soda City, it's a city in SC whose abbreviated name sounds like someone is asking for a Pepsi but isn't specific about the brand.)

No, this wasn't Florida either.  Arkansas

An Arkansas man is behind bars after allegedly trespassing onto his neighbors’ property in order to sexually assault the couple’s donkeys.

Police in Siloam Springs arrested Everett Lee Compton, Jr., 49, on Monday after he was allegedly caught abusing a donkey owned by Emert and Joyce Whitaker.

The photos, which were turned over to police, showed a man placing a bag over one donkey’s head and then rubbing his pelvis against the animal’s rear, according to ArkansasMatters.com.

The Whitakers also photographed the same man with the donkeys on July 5 and 6.  Police said the pictures showed the man ― later identified as Compton ― feeding a donkey from a bread bag while rubbing his pelvis against the animal.

@HarryPotterFan--In reference to your story under the spoiler:

Spoiler
6 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

This is the same guy who got a giant tattoo of a semi colon because he could never finish a thought. I asked him why he didn't get a tattoo of an ellipsis instead.

Depending who sees his tattoo lately, he might be getting some interesting questions and sympathy. Semi colon tattoos can refer to suicide.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/why-a-semicolon-tattoo-is-the-most-beautiful-tattoo/

Our local news reported an event where tattoo artists donated semi colon tattoos and the people who got a tattoo donated money to our local hotline.

From the UK

Seven priests walked into a bar... and were asked to leave because landlord thought they were on a stag do.

The seminarians were initially barred from the City Arms in Cardiff on Saturday despite insisting their clothes were not fancy dress.

But they managed to get their celebratory pints on the house after the bar manager realised they were the real thing.

The bar manager probably was concerned that his final destination would be....warm. 

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived