IGNORED

Stories

47of74

I remember seeing a picture that a store had put up, & it said they'd refuse boob $ (esp during the summer). Smart move, really. Can't imagine the state of the lady's privates w/money up there (fake or no); guess she wasn't thinking of infections from countless people touching it. Wait a minute... ewwwwwww.  :brainbleach:

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See - this is  exactly what my fiancé would do if he could be a woman for a day (please tell me other people have had the "if you could be the other gender for one day what would you do?" discussion)  He said he would put things in his vagina - but things like money, a phone basically, the contents of a purse.  I have told him that isn't what we generally use it for but for some reason he wants to know the holding capacity. Perhaps I will share this article with him so he will know :P

19 minutes ago, Jeebusismycopilot said:

See - this is  exactly what my fiancé would do if he could be a woman for a day (please tell me other people have had the "if you could be the other gender for one day what would you do?" discussion)  He said he would put things in his vagina - but things like money, a phone basically, the contents of a purse.  I have told him that isn't what we generally use it for but for some reason he wants to know the holding capacity. Perhaps I will share this article with him so he will know :P

Ask him what he would hold w/his boobs if they were big enough to hold things under them. I'm curious to know what his answer would be.  ;)

7 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Ask him what he would hold w/his boobs if they were big enough to hold things under them. I'm curious to know what his answer would be.  ;)

Haha so I actually texted him this question and less than a minute later I received his answer

soup can

No hesitation. Just immediate response. Soup can. 

Yep. Got myself a winner folks. 

I know an emergency room worker who found a gun in an abdominal pannus.  Seriously, I'm learning there are many ways to avoid carrying purses...

:Bang:

1 hour ago, Walking Cat Bed said:

Your cooch is not a pocket!!!

Nor a clown car.  :output_eeMbjt:

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I know an emergency room worker who found a gun in an abdominal pannus.  Seriously, I'm learning there are many ways to avoid carrying purses...

My sister used to work in an emergency room, & she told me stories of various items that people would place in their rectum. Ewwww.  :brainbleach:

2 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

I feel like there's a "a vagina is not a purse" meme coming from this story.

Don't ask me why, but this reminds me of a clip from South Park w/Terence & Philip. They did a movie called "Not Without My Anus". I just find that tremendously funny. But then I'm sick, so go figure.  ;):chi-yes:

7 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

ER personnel have found all sorts of interesting things inside peoples bodies.

Such as a key, live ammo, vibrators, peanut bottle jars, and cement enemas.

http://www.oddee.com/item_98446.aspx

First was the cinnamon challenge.  Then there was the ice bucket challenge.  Now, ladies and gentlemen, there's the condom challenge!

The “Condom Challenge” — or #CondomChallenge, if you will — is drawing viral attention through a series of homemade videos that are burning up the internet. But the trend is also attracting safety concerns, especially considering potential drowning or choking hazards. No challenge-related injuries have been reported so far, but with condoms involved, protection and fun remain in the balance.

If done correctly, the condom creates a watery, latex globe around the person's neck and face before breaking.

Otherwise, the condom bounces away like an un-popped water balloon or unfurls as it empties.

A different type of "condom challenge" has previously gone viral. That challenge involved snorting a condom through the nose and sending it out of the mouth.The newest viral trend has attracted its own Facebook groups and Twitter hashtag, and tens of thousands of people have commented online about the "Condom Challenge" in recent days.

:confused2:

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Never, ever forget how stupid people can be.

Little surprises me anymore when it comes to how stupid people can be.

Not what I was expecting.  The condom challenge I have been seeing is filling one up with water and then dropping on a persons head. 

Back when I was single, the condom challenge was getting the thing unwrapped before...well, anyway, the times they are a changin'.  

• 2 weeks later...

A German man and two of his buddies decided to blast open a condom dispenser to get at the Euros and product contained within.  It ended rather badly for the man.

It emerged on Monday that at Schöppingen, a town in northwestern Germany, a bid by three suspects to blow open an automatic dispenser (pictured above) containing condoms and money had ended fatally for a 29-year-old on Christmas Day.

Despite sheltering in a get-away car, he was hit on the head by a flying piece of metal. The car's passenger door had been left open, police said.

Attempts to reanimate the unconscious man failed after his suspected accomplices brought him to hospital in the neighboring German city of Ahaus, near the Dutch border.

The dispenser was destroyed. Police found the wares and money still on the ground.

Darwin award winner here?

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived