IGNORED

Michael Pearl wrote a graphic novel of the bible?!

JaChelle Sugar

According to your link. there is also a part 2 & 3 as well. Taken from MP's biography on Amazon:

The largest project that NGJ has ever been involved in is the Good and Evil Project, a work to translate the Illustrated Bible Storybook Good and Evil (G & E) into 100 languages. G & E has 25 languages in print, and another 40 languages in the process of being translated or edited. The book is available in black and white and full color in English and Spanish.

How many pictures have someone in the background beating children?

The illustrator is Danny Bulanadi, who worked for Marvel at one point.  Michael Pearl did the text.   According to a comment, Danny started to go blind while doing the drawings for this, and can no longer draw by sight.  The cynic in me says that's God getting mad at him for working with a child abuser.

Don't know about his graphic novels. But years ago I saw the Pearls on a video about their child beating book. I was creeped out to my bones.

I much rather run into an aggressive nutter who screams 'I hate you' and tries to beat me than a smiling creep wanting to beat me with the love of Christ. 

If ever my kids meet people like that for real, I hope they wil RUN.

Kinda ugly, badly written, and I'm pretty sure some of these sentences from Pearl's book have never been in Bible.

Eve: The serpent deceived me. He told me I wouldn't die, that I would be like you, but I'm not like you. I feel awful.
Serpent: HISSSS
Me: Adam's facepalm.

adam.thumb.png.0c2f5edaf90139651db022d78

Archived