IGNORED

Former Miss USA dumped Tim Tebow

47of74

Former NFL player Tim Tebow is available again, it seems...

The New York Daily News reports former Miss USA Olivia Culpo broke up with Tebow because he wouldn’t have sex with her due to his abstinent lifestyle.

“She had to break up with him because she just couldn’t handle it,” a source told the Daily News. “He still hits her up, but she just can’t deal with the sex thing. He’s pretty adamant about it, I guess.”

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn i should have known it'd be talked about elsewhere...lol. I'm sorry but Olivia is a moron, if that is truly the case. I mentioned this already but I hope the media leaves Jana alone w/ this one. 

I forgot I was going to post this this morning. poor timmy he can't even squeeze his own football. 

Poor Miss USA - made passes, but couldn't score.

makes you wonder if he is gay or just a religious nut job. 

Tim has said for some time that he intends to remain a virgin until marriage.  I assume Olivia knew that going into the relationship; therefore, it was on her to decide whether to remain in a sexless relationship until after they would have said their "I do"s.  If she didn't know it, then she didn't do her homework...his decision is no secret.

I also hope the media leaves Jana alone...she deserves her privacy.  Also, I'd hate to see Tim get sucked into that black hole of Duggardom!

No way on earth would Jim Bob allow one of his girls into the worldliness that is professional football,  the Jana /Tim speculation is completely ridiculous. 

So is this whole story actually.  If having sex was that important to miss America why did she even date him?  If it was just to seduce him and have him turn away from his values,  shame on her.  I hope their breakup had some other reason. 

This isn't her first time picking cherries, though. Before Olivia dated Nick Jonas, he was a purity ring sporting virgin. During their relationship, he stopped wearing it and made some PR obfuscation about his values and priorities. "As I grew up, I sort of figured out what was important to me and my own belief system."

Amusing side note, this is not the first time Tim Tebow has shared a significant other with a Jonas. Camilla Belle went from Joe Jonas to Tim Tebow - although there might have been an overlap with Taylor Swift during the former relationship. It was rumored that the sex thing was the cause of that split with Tim, too. 

Tebow has not ever dated Taylor Swift, and I think that's a healthy decision for both of them. 

Do you really think the reason she broke up with him is because he wouldn't give her the golden pickle?  This is a common excuse used for fundie breakups when the guy wants to ruin the girls rep.  Oh, this God fearing man just couldn't make that loose woman happy because she just wanted him so bad..... bleh!  

In most of these situations what I see is a guy who wants to delay marriage and responsibility as long as possible.  That's fine as long as he is up front with the girl and doesn't play with her emotions.  

Tim has said for some time that he intends to remain a virgin until marriage.  I assume Olivia knew that going into the relationship; therefore, it was on her to decide whether to remain in a sexless relationship until after they would have said their "I do"s.  If she didn't know it, then she didn't do her homework...his decision is no secret.

I also hope the media leaves Jana alone...she deserves her privacy.  Also, I'd hate to see Tim get sucked into that black hole of Duggardom!

I am not a Tim Tebow fan, but he doesn't deserve to get sucked into the Duggar borg.   Honestly, I don't think JB would even consider a football player as suitable for his daughters, no matter how godly or virginal he professes to be.   So I find the speculation over him and Jana just completely silly.

As far as the girlfriend's reasons for breaking up with him, maybe she was willing to respect his decision to remain a virgin at first but over time found it too difficult to handle.  In short she wasn't willing to wait but still she should have known from the outset where he stood on premarital sex.

Everybody knows where he stands. Even I knew and I don't follow NFL and I don't even know what Tim Tebow looks like.

Now's your chance, Jana! ~An internet rumor is a wish your heart makes~

Oh my god that made me laugh so much. I want to do a cross stitch of "An Internet rumor is a wish your heart makes" :pb_lol:

Why do I feel like this is a PR move on both their parts? She gets publicity since I am not sure most people ever heard of her and he gets more positive attention for being a virgin. 

Why do I feel like this is a PR move on both their parts? She gets publicity since I am not sure most people ever heard of her and he gets more positive attention for being a virgin. 

One of the questions I had about this was why the specific reason it's over.  Just say it didn't work out and move on. 

I'm pretty sure @grandmaduggar and I invented the "Tim Tebow and Jana" rumor early this year...

No way on earth would Jim Bob allow one of his girls into the worldliness that is professional football,  the Jana /Tim speculation is completely ridiculous. 

Even now that young Joshley has messed up J Boob's primary source of revenue?

One of the questions I had about this was why the specific reason it's over.  Just say it didn't work out and move on. 

I googled, and apparently this rumor was originally on a gossip site.  So I'm going with PR on one or both of their parts.... 

So is this whole story actually.  If having sex was that important to miss America why did she even date him?  If it was just to seduce him and have him turn away from his values,  shame on her.  I hope their breakup had some other reason. 

Tim Tebow's NFL career is over. 

I agree the story is ridiculous. A former football player who was only well known because of his religion and some pageant winner. And their lack of sex trended on Facebook. When fundies talk about Tebow's  American Values, I don't think this is what they mean. 

Tebow's career at this point is Professional Virgin and Paragon of Christian Virtue (although I would not be surprised at all if there was some Joshiness going on). He seems...tiresome.

Any possibility that his idea of no sex also means no kissing or other physical displays?  When I think no sex, I think no penis in vagina (or whatever variation between people), but fundies don't allow kissing at all or even hand-holding until engagement, and some only allow side-hugs, because it's all sexual.  So maybe his no-sex rule is more stringent than she thought.

Maybe this is off topic, but speaking of former Misses America, I've been looking at Teresa Scanlan's instagram. She's the homeschooled pageant winner who's now a senior at Patrick Henry College and a poster child for conservative sex appeal. Anyway, unless I've got my timeliness confused it appears that she is currently celebrating 12 weeks of marriage (to an older man with a sports car collection) and is 20 weeks pregnant. Is she still fundie? Isn't premarital sex against the rules at PHC?

I'm pretty sure @grandmaduggar and I invented the "Tim Tebow and Jana" rumor early this year...

I'm still mesmerized that a silly joke about that turned into headlines.  We really need to come up with something else to make their heads spin. ;) 

Archived