IGNORED

Anna-Marie Maxwell is pregnant with #4!

SolomonFundy

What does he do for a living? With more children to feed, they can become very poor. I can see Anna-Marie growing veggies in the garden and having farm animals. And no shopping, just sewing frumpers for the eldest. But even in this way of live, you need a bit of money. Poor kids!

And althought Anna seems sweet, I definitely can see her training the kids. 

He works for his little brother Joe, in the latest family business.

Http://www.swiftotter.com

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're such weird responses to the comments. "You are right!" or just a little winky face. ;) 

She could have conceived in early October and be 7-8 weeks along. These are fundies, remember, they often do announce as soon as the pee stick's dry. That's why Jill Dillard's pregnancy seemed so long (not just cos she went 2 weeks past the due date). Erika Shupe announced she was preggers with #10 in May and then announced her miscarriage in June- she was 9 weeks along when she miscarried, so she was likely only about 5 weeks or so when she announced. Some people probably don't even know they're pregnant at that stage. I suppose homeschooling, fundie moms have nothing better to do... 

Fundies in general tend to announce early, but I don't remember the Maxwells announcing early in general... but maybe I'm remembering wrong? I'd go back through their archives and try to find out how far along each woman was when they announced, but to be honest I'm too lazy right now.

I have also noticed that Fundie's seem to annoyances their pregnancies right away. I think they seems to have done that w/ Melanie's pregnancies also. 

I would agree that it IS a cute photo except....that July sign looks like a tombstone.  It's like they are announcing the arrival of a ghost baby or a baby that is going to pop up out of the ground.

I would agree that it IS a cute photo except....that July sign looks like a tombstone.  It's like they are announcing the arrival of a ghost baby or a baby that is going to pop up out of the ground.

Now that you've said that, it's all I can see in that picture. It seems fitting though, with the Maxwell preoccupation with death.

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm a little creeped out that they actually approved my comment referring to the baby as, "an arrow for the Lord." Yikes! :pb_confused:

I have also noticed that Fundie's seem to annoyances their pregnancies right away. 

I'm assuming it's autocorrect, but this is gold.  So many fundies DO seem annoyed with their kids all the time.  

I'm assuming it's autocorrect, but this is gold.  So many fundies DO seem annoyed with their kids all the time.  

It was auto corrected sorry about that. 

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm a little creeped out that they actually approved my comment referring to the baby as, "an arrow for the Lord." Yikes! :pb_confused:

I'm just glad that comment came from a Free Jinger and not an actual fundie.

I'm just glad that comment came from a Free Jinger and not an actual fundie.

Are we taking bets on how long it stays up for?

Hi, Steve!

Are we taking bets on how long it stays up for?

Hi, Steve!

I thought about that! I guess we'll know just how often he checks over here once it's deleted! :pb_lol:

I'm surprised the "girls" haven't written a cookbook. It would keep them all busy. Anna can compile the recipes. Mary and Anna can prepare them. Sarah can photograph, Mary can add  illistrations.

I'm not sure how well it would sell as I have a hunch many of the recipe askers are snarkers....

I'm surprised the announcement came this early, too, but she's a sturdy woman that seemingly isn't prone to miscarriage so I guess they are confidant nothing can go wrong.

I hope they stop after this one, but they likely won't.  I think Christopher has something to prove to his father that he is capable of raising 8 or more kids just like Daddy did.

I don't think they are going to stop after 4. She's dosen't seem to have the same issues Melanie has but I wish they will stop but I don't think they will. 

Anna Marie looks radiant. I guess if she's happy bearing arrows and wants to keep at it, then...good for her? I still hope every last one of them leaves the fold though.

I actually thought it was a cute reveal too!

i thought it was cute too,  but I have zero imagination when it comes to baby announcements. Mine were more like OMG we are having a baby!

But no way would I announce that early on a public blog!

no 4? how long has Anna and Christopher been married? I really feel for these young people. They barely have time alone as a couple before marriage, then expected to start the babies ASAP after marriage.

Given that they really have a birthday every month and no doubles, I thought it was kinda cute too. 

Apart from that, it's their 4th. It's not like having kids is something special in fundieland. So yeah, mew. 

They were married in October of 2010 and didn't announce a pregnancy until a year later so 4 kids in almost 6 years but they are all very close in age.

Archived