IGNORED

Anna-Marie Maxwell is pregnant with #4!

SolomonFundy

I wonder if Anna's parents have ever met their Maxwell grandchildren.  I know there is nothing to indicate either way, but I really have my doubts. I feel so bad for Anna's mother if she continues to hear of another grandchild she will likely rarely see. Also, I'm sure Anna would love to have her mother around after each delivery.

I remember seeing her parents' Facebook page referenced here right after Ruthie was born. Her mother had written that they had a new granddaughter and pictures would be coming soon; but....no pictures appeared. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's another girl just to piss off Mr Teri!

That was my first thought, but now I feel guilty for wishing that on a poor little baby girl. I think the boys at least get a slightly easier ride in Maxhell.

Who didn't see this coming.  Maxwells the announcements are getting old. At least make it surprising. Be creative.  I also hope Christopher grows a pair and stop at 4 before they have a liter of kids they can't care for. 

Anna Marie is 31, right ? Looks like she's going to have something like 12 kids at the rate she's going.

She's 29. She could easily have 14 if this keeps up.

This makes me feel kind of bad for Melanie. She and Anna had babies in the same month in 2012. Since then, Anna has had 3 more and Melanie one. I hope she doesn't feel pressured about this, but fonsidering that Nathan mentioned they'd hopefully have baby news soon, I doubt it.

And I used to think Chris was deep in the closet. Well maybe he is, but he surely is doing his part for filling the quiver.

Maybe our spreadsheet prediction expert can do a forecast like she did for Ester S. 

LOL, that's me. I think I'll get a better idea once this one is born. 

So if the new baby is due in July, Anna Marie is..1-2 months along? I'm not totally sure about baby dating. They announce fast.

This is the most awkward and confusing photo. I too at first thought it was birthday months not some sort of weird, non-explained, barely-Pintrestly countdown. 

So if the new baby is due in July, Anna Marie is..1-2 months along? I'm not totally sure about baby dating. They announce fast.

Yup. She would have gotten pregnant in October. 

This is the most awkward and confusing photo. I too at first thought it was birthday months not some sort of weird, non-explained, barely-Pintrestly countdown. 

It *IS* birthday months.

Unless it's the schedule for who has to do the dishes...

It *IS* birthday months.

Unless it's the schedule for who has to do the dishes...

I hope that due date is smack dab in the middle of July then because if not, this photo will be retroactively more confusing!! 

I'm surprised they announced it so soon. Hope it wasn't just put out early to fill a gap in the blog news.  Chris and Anna seem the most private of the families, so it seems risky to share this so soon, even though that is a gorgeous picture for a private family album, that ties in with Thanksgiving.

Right on schedule. Though I will say I am surprised they announced so early.

I'm blowing my own mind here, but I actually think it's a really cute picture.

Right on schedule. Though I will say I am surprised they announced so early.

I'm blowing my own mind here, but I actually think it's a really cute picture.

I actually thought it was a cute reveal too!

What does he do for a living? With more children to feed, they can become very poor. I can see Anna-Marie growing veggies in the garden and having farm animals. And no shopping, just sewing frumpers for the eldest. But even in this way of live, you need a bit of money. Poor kids!

And althought Anna seems sweet, I definitely can see her training the kids. 

November 28, 2015 at 7:01 am
What a clever way to make an amazing announcement!! Congratulations to all!!

Thanks. Dad’s idea on how to do the blog post and AM’s on the picture.

So Steve likes to ration the blog exposure, as well as the animal crackers. 

What does he do for a living? With more children to feed, they can become very poor. I can see Anna-Marie growing veggies in the garden and having farm animals. And no shopping, just sewing frumpers for the eldest. But even in this way of live, you need a bit of money. Poor kids!

And althought Anna seems sweet, I definitely can see her training the kids. 

Doesn't he do tech consulting or something, particularly for churches? I think they're more pragmatic than most of the fundies about financial security.

It's kind of funny that Ruthanne and Lydia are the only ones not smiling. It's like they know this just means more work for them in the future and less attention from Mommy. 

Archived