IGNORED

Anna-Marie Maxwell is pregnant with #4!

SolomonFundy

I was seriously tempted to dump this in with the Maxhell Thanksgiving thread, since they did the same thing on the blog (seriously... who announces a pregnancy as an afterthought to 7-layer salad?), but I figured it was time I learned how to start a topic anyway. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously... who announces a pregnancy as an afterthought to 7-layer salad?

Someone who is distraught that a younger woman is having baby #4  before she herself has met Prince Charming. 

I came over to post this

6056ba470a669e9f70429ea0d6078035.jpg

Oh you tricksy cryptic Maxwells with your hints and teasers......

NR Anna is really shooting out those arrows. If Alyssa is fertile the could easily be acquiring 2 new Maxwell grandchildren every year or so

Well I guessed four under 4, but it'll be 4 under 4.2 or something like that.

Good luck to them.

Weird...I also would have thought this news was big enough to merit a post of its own, especially when they had the cutesy pic all ready to go with it.

Almost makes it seem like babies are a bit same-old-same-old... And considering how boring it is in Maxhell, you'd think they'd want to generate a bit more excitement!! 

#puzzled :confused2:

NR Anna is really shooting out those arrows. If Alyssa is fertile the could easily be acquiring 2 new Maxwell grandchildren every year or so

I wonder if Teri will become as overwhelmed by her grandchildren as she was by her own progeny.

Could lead to a lucrative book deal:  

Micromanagers of their hearts!

A practical guide to scheduling your the daily lives of your extended family, with tips on the vital priority of shielding their hearts from Aunties and family friends.

I saw it. I thought they were showing their birthday months because Christopher had one also.  

Just saw the entire photo!!  Wow!! I wonder how many they are going to end up having. 

I think an announcement post is forthcoming and Sarah didn't realise that people would guess what's up from the teaser photo she posted.

I also think Anna Marie did a great job color coordinating her family for a photo again.

I love the expression on Ruthanne's face. It reminds me of a look that Angry Olivia from the Rodrigues Family would give. The photo announcing the new baby is actually pretty cute and is way too creative for the Maxwell Family. Does someone have an addiction to Pinterest? That photo is better than anything Christopher has taken. Just my opinion.

I love the expression on Ruthanne's face. It reminds me of a look that Angry Olivia from the Rodrigues Family would give. The photo announcing the new baby is actually pretty cute and is way too creative for the Maxwell Family. Does someone have an addiction to Pinterest? That photo is better than anything Christopher has taken. Just my opinion.

The photo is better, but I can well imagine a geeky Maxman coming up with the idea of having one birthday per month, so as to ration out the excitement (and the cake). ;)

What irks me is that Daddy is smiling at his son, and not even turned toward his wife...

Archived