IGNORED

What ads do you get on FJ?

sawasdee

Most of mine make sense. CBC/Radio-Canada (probably because of my IP address, or because I look up CBC a lot). Today I had a David's Tea add, but again that's because I checked some teas yesterday. I don't understand the ones from the Marriott hotels though. But that's still pretty normal. The most bizarre are the ones that invite me to get myself a Thai wife.  :my_huh:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder what the ones chosen for me say about me sometimes: Lumosity ("to improve your memory"--which, admittedly, isn't all it could be); BellAliant--our regions' major internet/wireless provider (and if they checked my ISP they'd see it's how I'm connected to the internet--not very efficient use of advertising dollars); and numerous online shopping sites--FashionVue/FashionMia. 

Beautiful Russian women, lovely Korean,  Chinese women and general Asian women are nearly all I get. Apparently dates and marriage with me is something they all aspire to. Occasionally there are some local adverts for random things like electricity or car repairs or more dates.

Now I have the F.A.T. Mat!  20% off during Black Friday Sale!! (I do not have a clue what this is. Even looking at the picture. I do not know what a F.A.T. Mat is.  I don't know if I want/need such a Mat. Therefore, that's an ineffective ad.) 

Just give it time, after seeing it a thousand times you will order fat mats to everybody you know for next Christmas.

Am I the only one getting ads for an MA in Theology?

From Gonzaga.

I also get the Georgia Pecan Co.

But the theology one really keeps appearing often.

I get the Gonzaga one too. 

Liberty University, Zulily, and Christian Mingle mostly here. 
ETA I just got a Planned Parenthood ad

Now it's roast beef (even though it has a chicken in the logo). Anyway, it's too early in the day for either. 

Desjardins insurance, People magazine, sexy arab women, amazon wanting me to buy an iPad, and Adore Me. 

I just got one from AsianDate.com. Also Keurig again, but no soup this time. This one is an ad featuring some of the different coffee brands their pods come in.

I wonder if the fact that I am posting here from Thailand is encouraging all the asian dating sites - I don't understand how these things work :confused2:

Today I had an ad for Pelsue safety equipment. I've never heard of them but their ventilator masks and work tents look interesting. Currently I have no need of either, but I'll be sure to keep them in mind for my future safety equipment needs.

I also had an ad from Zazzle. Their offering was a "I Don't Run Funny" running T-shirt. However, I do run funny and I don't know how to dress ironically.

Now I have Asian Date.com!!!  It's spreading!!!

Now I have Asian Date.com!!!  It's spreading!!!

sorry...

"Find the sweet Asian woman you're meant to be with" and "Meet the mature Chinese woman you deserve"...

It's fate, I'm telling you. It was meant to be, and I deserve only the best.

The women look pretty damn hot for their advanced age.

Beautiful Russian women, lovely Korean,  Chinese women and general Asian women are nearly all I get. Apparently dates and marriage with me is something they all aspire to. Occasionally there are some local adverts for random things like electricity or car repairs or more dates.

That is pretty much all I get too, dating sites for women from every country around the world. 

I get a lot for Liberty University to and Zulilly.

**cracks up, and the giggling just scared my poor FurBabies**

I just visited a Rodriguii thread and got Chick tracts! (OTOH, I did hit that site the other day to price-compare against printing costs on a $35K USD grifted printing press.)

It's finally happened. I am receiving Bible ads now. :bananna-demon:

Today I got the Strong Museum of Play (Rochester, NY); I live about an hour away from there, and haven't gone in at least eight years.  

several months ago, I looked up Magnolia Pearl because of Lisa Pennington, and I was stuck with their ad for about three weeks.

As of right now, I have one for Victorias Secret (ordered online recently), Cize by Shaun T (I've been talking a lot about exercise and insanity right now), and Stitch Fix(No clue...)

I've also gotten advertisements for the hotel that I booked for my husband in a foreign country about two weeks ago. 

Today I have Kingsford charcoal.  I find this a little scary, because I have never visited their website, but my dog's name is Kingsford...do they know that?!?!

(my dog got his name because he's a Charcoal Lab--not an official breed, just a variant of Black Labs.)

Today I got: Senior Russian dating for men, cloud app building and life insurance. 

The clouds came out of the blue, I know absolutely nada about cloud apps,   but they must think i'm getting on in the years... 

Today I got an ad for Boflex Treadclimber, Trop50 orange juice, and something called a "comfort club"..

Expedia. iTravel2000. TripCentral. Sunwing. WestJet. AirCanada.

I sense a beach theme for some unknown reason...

Archived