IGNORED

Josiah Duggar Part 4

happy atheist

Josiah was tagged on this picture on instagram. He’s now letting fans take pictures with him and Lauren. They’re not being subtle about this at all so that makes me think an announcement is coming very soon 

55A85663-7EE3-4B13-ACCE-9045D56F1DFB.jpeg

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it so weird that they are being this obvious without an announcement. The do understand that Australians have internet and that that internet is the same internet as the one in the rest of the world, right?

1 hour ago, Iamtheway said:

I find it so weird that they are being this obvious without an announcement. The do understand that Australians have internet and that that internet is the same internet as the one in the rest of the world, right?

OMG. If you could see how hard I'm laughing right now. :laughing-lettersrofl: I can just imagine Jim Bob all "Hola! Do you have-o Internet-o here in Australia-o?"

I thought he was Josh for a second there.  He seems to be copying big brother's facial hair too!

It'll be really interesting to see how Josiah lives his life after he gets married. As the headship, he'll get to decide the rules for himself and his wife/children. He's always been a little fun, fashionable, forward-thinking, and generally out-of-the-fundie-box, so maybe he'll go fundie-lite. Maybe he'll even become a mainstream Christian who is okay with normal clothing/popular music and movies/theater/LGBT people. OR maybe he'll respond to his willfulness (even, perhaps, doubts about the fundie lifestyle?) by burrowing further into the cult, like Josh did. Only time will tell. But I hope the best for him and his future family.

Wait I'm sorry...I was totally up on Josiah going to Alert, courting Marjorie, ending a courtship with Marjorie...but who the heck is Lauren???

Never mind: catching up on the Duggars by the Dozen thread 32. A young lady named Lauren went to Australia with the Duggar clan, and even signed Duggar books with "Lauren and Josiah."

On 1/17/2018 at 4:54 PM, Iamtheway said:

Could be another sign that the show's not coming back? We've heard nada so far on a new season. Usually relationship announcements were aligned and filmed as part of an announcement of a new season -  if TLC doesn't give a shit about offering them money to film anymore, why should they care?

No the show us coming back in February i think the 26 but i'm not sure, is been announce first with JinJer pregnancy that it will coming back in spring and then they release the date i think  a Week ago or so

On 18/01/2018 at 11:27 AM, JillyO said:

OMG. If you could see how hard I'm laughing right now. :laughing-lettersrofl: I can just imagine Jim Bob all "Hola! Do you have-o Internet-o here in Australia-o?"

Having said that, Australia has slower internet speed than Kazakhstan.  It takes a lot longer to connect and download here.  Maybe JB thought that may make the information share slower. :my_cool:

49 minutes ago, Percy said:

Having said that, Australia has slower internet speed than Kazakhstan.  It takes a lot longer to connect and download here.  Maybe JB thought that may make the information share slower. :my_cool:

”It will totally hit the US at the same time as the announcement guys. No worries!”

Lily and Ellie posted an update on the trip to Australia. Like we knew, all the Duggars except the married ones and JD went. They also took Tyler. The only "outsiders"/non family members to go where Laura and Lauren. Interesting that they referred to Lauren as Josiah's 'special friend'.

52 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

Lily and Ellie posted an update on the trip to Australia. Like we knew, all the Duggars except the married one and JD went. They also took Tyler. The only "outsiders"/non family members to go where Laura and Lauren. Interesting that they referred to Lauren as Josiah's 'special friend'.

It says that is an account from a reader in Australia though. But it’s weird they don’t comment on it. 

On 1/17/2018 at 5:54 PM, Iamtheway said:

Yes, but in the Southern Hemisphere, the Intertubes run counter-clockwise. : )

7 minutes ago, GreatScott said:

Browsing Reddit I saw this photo of Jana on New Years. Is that Lauren on the right?

237FE915-F1EF-496F-B783-D3E3262CA0CF.jpeg

Yes, that's Lauren.

21 hours ago, viii said:

He actually looks more like Joy to me than Josh. 

YES, I'm thinking he looks NOTHING like Josh, Si, is actually kind of handsome, Joshly is NOT. I do see a mix of Joy and Jana I him.

The Duggar's like many fundy's might not realize the interwebz is for everyone and forever. 

ETA, who's the cute gal with the curly hair? She's got some serious 40's retro going on and I love it.

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

ETA, who's the cute gal with the curly hair? She's got some serious 40's retro going on and I love it.

This is purely speculation, but she looks very similar to Krista. I would assume she's her sister.

Josiah looks nothing like Josh to me, I mean, they do look alike like they're siblings, but they're not that similar. Josiah's cuteish and doesn't have the creeper vibe to me and Lauren is very pretty.

I agree that Josiah doesn’t look like Josh that much, but what’s weird is that so many of the Duggar brothers look nearly identical except those two.

I always thought Josie and Josiah are clones. Until Si gained weight. Now I can see the resemblance to Josh. But I still think Josiah and Josie look alike. 

3 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

agreed! She looks awesome. I'm quite surprised that the Duggars are friends with someone who works that kind of style - I wonder what they think of her? If they think she's cool or an oddball. I sort of wish that one of the boys would bring home a girl like that.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived