IGNORED

Kendal Rich instagram

Melissa1977

She is not aging well. Me suspects the hate the aging.

She is not aging well. Me suspects the hate is not good for her.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

She is not aging well. Me suspects the hate the aging.

She is not aging well. Me suspects the hate is not good for her.

I also think hate does age some people.

3 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I also think hate does age some people.

Look at Zsu. Hate and of course her lifestyle make her look way older than she actually is.

• 3 months later...

OMG--Pulling this out of wherever posts get buried...

Kendull Rich (of youtube The Rich Life Seven [pretentious much]) took a family vacation with her husband, their three daughters and their biological son.  NO sighting of adopted Hampton...WTF.  $6000 dollar Disney vacation (she humble brags a whole lot) WITHOUT your son.  Who does this?  I.  Can't.  Even.  She is such a cunt.

(There is sooooo much wrong with this family--the parents spent the entire freaking vacation filming the trip so that they could "vlog" and post to youtube.  Not for family memories, but for attention.  Ugh.)

5 minutes ago, dilannsmom said:

OMG--Pulling this out of wherever posts get buried...

Kendull Rich (of youtube The Rich Life Seven [pretentious much]) took a family vacation with her husband, their three daughters and their biological son.  NO sighting of adopted Hampton...WTF.  $6000 dollar Disney vacation (she humble brags a whole lot) WITHOUT your son.  Who does this?  I.  Can't.  Even.  She is such a cunt.

(There is sooooo much wrong with this family--the parents spent the entire freaking vacation filming the trip so that they could "vlog" and post to youtube.  Not for family memories, but for attention.  Ugh.)

She's always treated that little boy differently than her perfect white bio kids. She is scum.

I can't believe they left Hampton. She has tons of Disney videos and I can't stand her so no way am I watching them all, but does she ever mention why they left him? 

7 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I can't believe they left Hampton. She has tons of Disney videos and I can't stand her so no way am I watching them all, but does she ever mention why they left him? 

Hampton is autistic, acording to Kendall. She said last year Hampton hated Disney characters and he wasn't happy at all there, so they didn't want to "torture" him. While I understand an autistic kid may have a rough time in a loud crowded place, the solution is NOT leaving him at home. You're a family, you choose a holiday ALL the kids can enjoy.

Anyway, in a video she confesses that she wanted to spend more qualitity  time with her biological son and you know, with Hampton it's so difficult. 

As much as I dislike Kendall's husband, at least he acts as Hampton's father. The little boy shows affection to him, and dad is who feeds him, cares for him. Kendall talks to Hampton in a fake sweet voice, but she never touches him.

Kendall loooooves Disney. As they can't afford a new trip, she has decided any of them are having more birthday presents, just money to save to Disney. Because SHE adores Disney and is crying everyday because she wants  to go back there.

15 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Hampton is autistic, acording to Kendall. She said last year Hampton hated Disney characters and he wasn't happy at all there, so they didn't want to "torture" him. While I understand an autistic kid may have a rough time in a loud crowded place, the solution is NOT leaving him at home. You're a family, you choose a holiday ALL the kids can enjoy.

THIS!  If you take a FAMILY vacation you take the FAMILY!  She is so disgusting.  

(And the recent money talk on youtube?  I don't understand why they are struggling.)

(And asking people for money on occasions when they may give a gift?  FUCKING TACKY!  Way to teach your kids about the importance of givning.)

• 5 months later...

It's been months since last time I checked her YouTube channel. Yesterday I watched it and I was shocked. She has tons of suscribers! And has been contacted by TLC for a show, despite nothing is still decided.

How can her boring channel have so many viewers?

• 3 weeks later...

They have about 150.000 subscribers and a handful of leghumpers that constantly post about how much they love them etc.

You could even buy shirts with their vlog's logo on them. Don't know if that is still possible though.

I just don't get the hype.

On 9/11/2017 at 10:27 AM, ophelia said:

They have about 150.000 subscribers and a handful of leghumpers that constantly post about how much they love them etc.

You could even buy shirts with their vlog's logo on them. Don't know if that is still possible though.

I just don't get the hype.

I am not sure why they blew up suddenly, but I do remember seeing her commenting a lot on other far more successful vloggers and was really desperate to put her name out there and get viewers. She also puts a ton of clickbait titles that I think draw people in when they are BS. This may have something to do with it because otherwise it doesn't make sense how they suddenly jumped from a couple hundred view to over 10 thousand views each video. 

• 11 months later...

600,000 subscribers now.

And *great* news. They want to adopt again, another boy, aged around 6 so he can become a friend of the other 2 boys and because Kendal find cute to have 3 boys and 3 girls. I'm scared thinking how will they cope with disobedience or difficulties the new kid may have, considering how harsh Rich's discipline methods were and Kendal's lack of patience.

I suspect she is doing all for the audience and she expects the new adoption will increase her ratings (plus some of her youtuber friends are adopting, too). Something smells rotten in Rich House. She used to basically ignore Hampton but since many viewers are commenting on how cute he is, she is showing him more in the videos. I know I sound horrible making these assumptions, but I watch her videos from time to time and she's cold as an iceberg and strongly desires to be a youtube celebrity.

For whatever reason, she stopped being fundie, but I doubt it has been good for the kids. She sells her kids intimacy, including videos about her elder daugther period, which I find disgusting and damaging (I know period should'nt be a taboo, but she is 13 and needs privacy) and about she liking boys. She is also pushing the 10-year-old girl into teen age, making her a copy of her almost 14-year-old sister.

49 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

600,000 subscribers now.

And *great* news. They want to adopt again, another boy, aged around 6 so he can become a friend of the other 2 boys and because Kendal find cute to have 3 boys and 3 girls. I'm scared thinking how will they cope with disobedience or difficulties the new kid may have, considering how harsh Rich's discipline methods were and Kendal's lack of patience.

I suspect she is doing all for the audience and she expects the new adoption will increase her ratings (plus some of her youtuber friends are adopting, too). Something smells rotten in Rich House. She used to basically ignore Hampton but since many viewers are commenting on how cute he is, she is showing him more in the videos. I know I sound horrible making these assumptions, but I watch her videos from time to time and she's cold as an iceberg and strongly desires to be a youtube celebrity.

For whatever reason, she stopped being fundie, but I doubt it has been good for the kids. She sells her kids intimacy, including videos about her elder daugther period, which I find disgusting and damaging (I know period should'nt be a taboo, but she is 13 and needs privacy) and about she liking boys. She is also pushing the 10-year-old girl into teen age, making her a copy of her almost 14-year-old sister.

That’s really disturbing. Hampton wasn’t that old when he was adopted. She’s not going to have the patience for an older boy with problems. If she wasn’t so obsessed with her image, I would say she will eventually rehome him. But I doubt that since it would make her look bad. She will just send him away to respite constantly. 

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s really disturbing. Hampton wasn’t that old when he was adopted. She’s not going to have the patience for an older boy with problems. If she wasn’t so obsessed with her image, I would say she will eventually rehome him. But I doubt that since it would make her look bad. She will just send him away to respite constantly. 

I think Hampton's adoption was her husband's idea. She stated that she wasn't sure about adopting. I feel that now, it has been probably him again who wanted to adopt and she loved the idea because the attention she will receive. I'm pretty sure she will choose a non-white kid, to make clear he's adopted and how godly they are. I wonder if they will send the new kid to school, as they did with Hampton. Maybe it will be a good opportunity for her to send all 3 boys to school so she can remain at home with her mini-me girls.

Regarding the rehoming situation, she may be pleased with that, but her husband seems to have a real bond with Hampton and probably will treat the new kid just like the others. I know he's not nice, but at least he's no making differences between adopted and bio kids. Kendal does all the time, and if she wasn't able to bond with a beautiful chubby newborn, how does she expect to bond with a 6 year old?

I think the adoption agency should told them to respect the new kid privacy and not to release the adoption in youtube. At least for a few months, he should be protected from the cameras. But I have no hope.

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Did she say if they were changing his name? I bet she wants to change it but he’s SIX.  

She said nothing about that. But changing a kid's name is so awful.

1 minute ago, Melissa1977 said:

She said nothing about that. But changing a kid's name is so awful.

Maybe she will give him a “nickname.” Meaning she will keep his name on paper but call him something else completely. 

• 2 months later...

So they are really moving to Florida. And they have only about 3 weeks left in their current home.

How do they afford all those "No budget" trips to the mall and a move with five kids? I just don't get it.

Archived