IGNORED

Kendal Rich instagram

Melissa1977

I just discovered kendal's instagram, it's @naptimebeauty. Lots of selfies and make up pictures. Where's the modesty and the God-focusing, Kendal? 

She's absolutely self-centered.

There's a picture of her adopted son, and she has written "sometimes babies are cuter than make up". Really, Kendal?

Poor kids

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg, if she's trying to promote that makeup, she's doing a miserable job of it. It looks like she's spackled it on with a painter's spatula. Not a great selling technique ... 

Holy crap, she must spend thousands of dollars on make-up! When does she have time for her family and the rest of life? Seems so shallow.

Looks like an incredibly shallow instagram. Her makeup must be worth thousands of dollars. And how many kids does she have?
She doesn´t seem that fundie though. Or is it just the surface?

Because when you have an all-day child beating coming up, you want to make sure that your makeup is flawless and stays that way.

Because when you have an all-day child beating coming up, you want to make sure that your makeup is flawless and stays that way.

WHAT?

Holy crap, she must spend thousands of dollars on make-up! When does she have time for her family and the rest of life? Seems so shallow.

Wonder if Jill Rodrigues is taking note?

She was beating her kids every day. And she was proud of it.

Wonder why she closed her blog.

Don't know if she's less fundie now, but she's so hypocrite she asked for money to adopt the little one, while she was spending a lot in clothes and make up.

She was beating her kids every day. And she was proud of it.

Wonder why she closed her blog.

Don't know if she's less fundie now, but she's so hypocrite she asked for money to adopt the little one, while she was spending a lot in clothes and make up.

Well to be fair, she is capping her new purse budget at $500.....

Looks like an incredibly shallow instagram. Her makeup must be worth thousands of dollars. And how many kids does she have?
She doesn´t seem that fundie though. Or is it just the surface?

Kendull has sort of fallen off our radar since she closed her blog.  She was just a barrel of fun, though.

She has a forum in the archive section where you can catch up on her past antics, including the all day spanking session (that her husband took off work to participate in, IIRC).

Link to archive: http://www.freejinger.org/forum/267-kendal-the-father-knows-best/?page=1

I can't help but laugh and then side-eye Kendull's list at the top of her Instagram. Make-up comes before her kids, Jesus, and her husband. 

Well to be fair, she is capping her new purse budget at $500.....

how much does a purse cost in US? In Spain you can buy a cheap (but nice) one for 40 euro (40 dollars more por less) and a  really good purse for 300 euro. 500 would be considered a luxurious purse.

how much does a purse cost in US? In Spain you can buy a cheap (but nice) one for 40 euro (40 dollars more por less) and a  really good purse for 300 euro. 500 would be considered a luxurious purse.

It's considered luxurious here too. I think twin2's post was meant to be sarcastic.

It's considered luxurious here too. I think twin2's post was meant to be sarcastic.

Yes, I was being sarcastic.  $500 is a lot to spend on a purse and an insane amount of money to spend on one when you have 5 kids.  I would say your prices in Spain would line up well with purses here.

$500 for a purse budget? I cannot even fathom spending that much on a purse. I normally cap my purse budget at $30 or I make it myself. That's a lot of money I can always find a use for with my kids versus me!

$500 for a purse budget? I cannot even fathom spending that much on a purse. I normally cap my purse budget at $30 or I make it myself. That's a lot of money I can always find a use for with my kids versus me!

In fact, she saves a lot of money monthly: daycare/school for 5 children can be expensive. And as her 3 daughters are not allowed to go to college, she doesn't need to save money for them.

The all-day spanking post, in its original glory. It was deleted well before she closed the blog, for obvious reasons. I think she mostly closed the blog because they were pursuing adoption, and she didn't want potential birth parents to be able to see how miserable she made her kids' lives and how sub-par their education would be.

The worst part about the spanking post, I think, is that she meant it as a humble-brag. She actually thought people would see it as a beautiful experience that glorified god. That mindset is pretty horrifying.

kendal.jpg

"Daddy, I love you and thank you for training me".   SERIOUSLY??  How brainwashed does a child need to be to thank her parents for spanking her. 

The all-day spanking post, in its original glory. It was deleted well before she closed the blog, for obvious reasons. I think she mostly closed the blog because they were pursuing adoption, and she didn't want potential birth parents to be able to see how miserable she made her kids' lives and how sub-par their education would be.

The worst part about the spanking post, I think, is that she meant it as a humble-brag. She actually thought people would see it as a beautiful experience that glorified god. That mindset is pretty horrifying.

kendal.jpg

"It was a day full of discipline (spanking) ... Most of my days are like that."

Well, maybe spanking isn't working if you're doing it all day every day. Maybe try something else. 

I'm not English native so maybe I'm wrong, but I thought "bug" is a bad word, isn't it? Kendal said that in her home bad words were forbidden and they didn't even say "butt". 

And she's an awful instagrammer. Her pictures are very dark! Why doesn't she put the make up on a white counter to photograph it? 

Bug isn't a bad word. Though, my nana that was from England, always told me Bugger was a bad word. My grandpa thought it was HILARIOUS, when my wee little self, would tell people to "bugger off". 

@Melissa1997 "Bug" has two meanings. It can mean insect or it can mean to pester/aggravate/to bother someone. I hope that makes sense.

Archived