IGNORED

idea for Coke bottle giftI b

19 cats and counting

Background-- over the summer when they were selling those Coke bottles with people's names on it, I stumbled across my niece's name (which I was surprised to find).  I bought it for her and forgot to give it to her for her birthday, so I'm going to stick it in her stocking.

She's 3 and my sister is VERY anti-soda and will probably flip a lid to find her name on a Coke bottle.  I know that my sister won't let her near the soda at all.   So instead I was thinking of having someone else drink the soda and doing something with the bottle.   ANy ideas on what to do with a Coke bottle that a 3 yo (very girly) girl would like?

(I haven't ventured over to Pinterest yet and don't know where to start).  

How about the classic message in a bottle? There is a lot you can do with that.  For example you can write her a personal letter about how wonderful she is, or how you felt meeting her for the first time, your hopes and dreams for her, etc. Or you could go a different route and write to her as Santa Claus or a fairy and add a bit a glitter on the note.  Maybe a treasure map/scavenger hunt to find a gift. You could stain the map with tea/coffee and burn the edges to look old.  Even a whole bunch of coloring sheets rolled up inside would be fun for a 3 year old.

Archived