IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

8 hours ago, uber frau said:

Dorothy has only just had her third in nearly 5 years. She's 25&the only one who wasn't pg within 45 seconds of sayimg her vows.

When Katie was her age,she was producing a baby every year. 

Does anyone know how far apart the Smith bio-kids were spaced? The girls all seem to be super duper fertile.

I have rough dates. Kressie was born around mid summer 1987, Rachel mid summer 1989 and Bethany around the beginning of 1991. 

Not sure about Bret Junior, but he's older that Kressie. 

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I have rough dates. Kressie was born around mid summer 1987, Rachel mid summer 1989 and Bethany around the beginning of 1991. 

Not sure about Bret Junior, but he's older that Kressie. 

Bret Jr was born in 1983(?). I thought Kressant was born in 1986, but you're right. I found this post on the old Morton blog:  http://mortonclan.blogspot.com/2006/07/happy-19th-birthday-kressant-from.html

44 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Oh my god what is up with that beard!

MBMjr has the sexual allure and rugged sophistication of a blonde Abraham Lincoln.

That beard deserves it's own thread. I've always liked it. It looks like he secures it to his face with a rubberband looped around each ear.

That may be the most lively facial expression I've ever seen on Jr.  He usually looks like he thinks only of Very Serious Things, like the pile of dead bodies he keeps in the basement, or how the camera is stealing his soul.  

I was just out to dinner and no shit the guy at the table next to me looked exactly like Michael Morton. If it wasn't for the empty glass of wine and the nonpregnant companion I'd really think it was him. The beard is impressive.  I can't believe that there is more than one.

30 minutes ago, JMO said:

I was just out to dinner and no shit they guy at the table next to me looked exactly like Michael Morton. If it wasn't for the empty glass of wine and the nonpregnant companion I'd really think it was him. The beard is impressive.  

It truly is. The only possible explanation is that his chin is actually an armpit. 

16 hours ago, Kira said:

Bret Jr was born in 1983(?). I thought Kressant was born in 1986, but you're right. I found this post on the old Morton blog:  http://mortonclan.blogspot.com/2006/07/happy-19th-birthday-kressant-from.html

That's the first and probably only time I've ever seen this guy smile on a photograph. Wow... he can look quite normal. And I really like the beard.

I always forget how young all these Morton kids got married, except Cleve. Only to ensure that they have years and years of babymaking ahead of them.

2 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

So they were married in that picture??? (well, they are touching, so OF COURSE they were married....)

They were married two months after that photo was posted. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah Girotti is having a very difficult pregnancy, according to her mother's blog, she is on hospital bedrest until August when the baby is due.

Kressant Morton has a new baby picture up on her FB page but no mention of any announcement or any congratulations. I know we had speculation that she was having number 7 so either this new one is it or it is an old picture she posted.

There was a picture several months ago of Kressant at a party looking very pregnant.  I'm surprised that there haven't been new baby pictures. 

3 hours ago, JMO said:

There was a picture several months ago of Kressant at a party looking very pregnant.  I'm surprised that there haven't been new baby pictures. 

Same with Katie. Wonder why. 

Lauren Berkompass is due December 8th. They've been married almost a year - I think they got married in June? - so it took a little longer than the fundie average, but of course we all knew it was coming.

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Lauren Berkompass is due December 8th. They've been married almost a year - I think they got married in June? - so it took a little longer than the fundie average, but of course we all knew it was coming.

Oh, wow. She's had health problems for a few years, so that may account for the "delay," but I'm actually surprised they didn't wait longer, since whatever is going on with her health doesn't seem to have been resolved.

And once again, fundies announce SO EARLY. I'm due in October and still have a few friends and relatives left to tell.

On 25.4.2016 at 3:44 PM, anjulibai said:

Yes, yesterday was Isa's birthday. She turned 5. 

She is already five?? It may sound odd, but I have a feeling that it was only yesterday that I read her birth announcement on the Mortonfamily blog. Is it really five years ago that I fell into that rabbit-hole??? Could be one of the reasons I haven't graduated yet.

On 25.4.2016 at 4:52 PM, JMO said:

Don't they always look kind of pregnant due to all their back-to-back pregnancies?!

11 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Wow. That is really an early announcement. I hope everything goes well for them and that she stays healthy.

of course, everybody commenting their congratulations on Lauren's post are fundies, but this one really pissed me off.

Tonya Brooks Chapa Oh!!! So happy for you! Love it that you are barefoot in the kitchen as you announce this. 

Like · Reply · 2 · 12 hrs

An open acknowledgment that fundies like their women barefoot and pregnant . What the actual fuck.

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

She is already five?? It may sound odd, but I have a feeling that it was only yesterday that I read her birth announcement on the Mortonfamily blog. Is it really five years ago that I fell into that rabbit-hole??? Could be one of the reasons I haven't graduated yet.

:pb_lol:

3 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

Didn't realize that prissy and pecan are expecting #3. I'm probably missing something but hadn't seen it mentioned. 

I've been gone awhile, and it surprised me as well when I checked their blog.

• 2 weeks later...

Julie (Mueller) Knox just had her third baby in less than four years (since she's been married).  The baby is a girl and her name is Laura Christine Knox.  With the exception of Valerie (Mueller) Waller who is expecting only her second baby in over four years (since she's been married) this summer (and since she's in her mid-30s won't hit double digits), those Mueller kids are multiplying rapidly.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived