IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

Part 1 here: http://www.freejinger.org/topic/6924-upcoming-baby-season/

Part 2 here: http://www.freejinger.org/topic/16289-upcoming-babies-part-2/

Part 3 here: http://www.freejinger.org/topic/20716-upcoming-babies-part-3/

Since fundies (mostly) seem to breed like rabbits, we all find it hard to keep track of all of the women and their due dates. In this thread, we keep a list of all of the pregnant fundies we follow, their due dates, and their newborns. If there are any updates or discrepancies, post them below and I'll update the list!

Pregnant

Esther Shrader (Due in Spring) #10

Lydia Jeub (Due in spring) #1

Mica Serven (Due in March)

Katy (Little White House) (Due March 9) #3

Jacinda (Growing Home) (Due in May) #5

Julie Knox (Due in May) #3

Zsuzsanna Anderson (Due in late May) #9

Abi Wissman (Due in May) #3

Jasmine Holmes (Due in late spring) #1

Whitney Bates (Due June 25) #2

Norma Gilligan (Due in June) #1

Valerie Waller (Due in June) #2

Sarah Burnett (Due in July) #1

Kennedy Morton (Due in July) #1

Anna Marie Maxwell (Due in July) #4

Erin Paine (Due in Summer) #2

Priscilla Waller (Due in October) #3

Monica Brown (Due date unknown) #5

Blair Tsantles (Due date unknown) #5

Lauren Zimmerman (Due date unknown) #5

Recently Gave Birth

Bambi (Nursery of the Nation) - Sharlotte Hosanna (Born in December) #10

Bobye Holt - Scottlen Cross (Born December 14) #11

Julianne (Between the Lines) - Beckett James (Born December 21) #1

Alice (of Alice's Baby) - Rosalie (Due December 28) #8

Bonnie Engstrom - Thomas Emil (Born December 29) #6

Robyn Brown - Ariella Mae (Born January 10) #5/18

Hettie Brewner - Addison Marie (Born January 20) #5

Rachel Busenitz - Kendrick Alan (Born January 25) #1

Hannah Dornink - Ransom (Born in January) #2

Melissa Sanford - Name Unknown (Due in January) #2

Karen Alexander - Benjamin Seth (Born February 1) #8

Kelly Crawford - Zane Emory (Born February 1) #11

Lise Morton - Carolina Elise (Born February 4) #3

Dorothy Sanders - Edwin Gianavel (Born in February) #3

Updated March 5 by SunnySideUp

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Priscilla Jane Loomis was born in 2013

-Lise Morton(#3) and Dorothy Sanders(#3) are pregnant

Do you know if any of the other S'Mortons are pregnant? I know there was some talk about Katie, and certainly both she and Kressant are overdue for a pregnancy. 

-Priscilla Jane Loomis was born in 2013

-Lise Morton(#3) and Dorothy Sanders(#3) are pregnant

Whoops!!

And I have such a hard time keeping up with the S'Mortons. Any help with that nutty family is always welcome. Do you know when Lise or Dorothy are due?

According to Lise's instagram, she is due in January and having a girl.

I assume Katie is pregnant because she changed her instagram name from 7babybirds to sweetbabybirds. No official announcement.

I don't think I've seen these guys on here, but they seem to be pretty fundie but Catholic.

She's pregnant with #8 - but like 2 or 3 are adopted, and I think all the adoptees are essentially 'twinned' with the youngest few bio kids.

At the rate she's going she could have a ton more...

http://catholic-kara.blogspot.com/

I think this is pretty close to the timeline (but her blog post today announcing #8 has me thinking maybe I'm missing something at the tail end (see quote below all the birth stats)

She converted and they had:

Amelia born 6/2005

Lily born 4/2008

Married civilly

Tessa born 10/2009

Charlotte born 6/2011

Husband converted plus they got married in the church

Samuel born 9/2013

Maks born 4/2014 adopted / home 12/2013 - DS

Ivan/Vanya 2/2014 adopted / home 6/2015 - DS

#8 due 2016

Plus a few miscarriages and a failed adoption when Russia suddenly closed.

From her blog (which makes me think my timeline is off somewhere w/ the most recent births not lining up right somehow - I just don' t know where I'm off:

Whether it seems like it or not, I always seem to have an attitude towards God when it comes to our growing family, at least at first. 
"You want me to do what? Fly across the world and do what?"
"You want me to give birth and then fly across the world and do what?"
"You just gave me another pregnancy 9 months after giving birth to another one?"
And now...
"I just brought a sweet baby home from Ukraine, what do you mean I'm pregnant???"
Yes, you read that right, #8 is on his or her way.

Keni Morton is expecting her first baby in july. another honeymoongrandbaby. doing her duty like a good Morton wife.

I just saw that and came to post it. They certainly don't disappoint, those Mortons. They're all damn fertile and efficient at the baby making. 

Alice updated her blog, complete with Baby's name (Rosalie Averil, which longsuffering Neil doesn't really like.)  I posted in her thread, but it's already been archived so not sure how many folks following her saw the update.  

This is a bit off topic, but I was looking around FB a few weeks ago, and I learned that one of the cheerleaders I knew in high school had her sixteenth baby this year.  She's 46 and her oldest is 24.  She and I did not keep in touch after she graduated, so I don't know much about her.  Her family appears conservative Christian, but they don't seem fundie; she has a family photo where she and her daughters are wearing jeans.  I confess that I typed her name in the search field here, but no results came back.........

Keni Morton is expecting her first baby in july. another honeymoongrandbaby. doing her duty like a good Morton wife.

Holy fuck, are you kidding me? They only got married like two-and-a-half seconds ago and she's so damn young. I'm scared to death how many blessing she'll pop out.

Josiah and Abi Wissman are having their third. Saw the announcement on instagram. None of the wissman children seem to be going all out for lots of kids

Holy fuck, are you kidding me? They only got married like two-and-a-half seconds ago and she's so damn young. I'm scared to death how many blessing she'll pop out.

My thoughts exactly. They surely speed-read that "Making babies" -book they had on their registry... Frankly, this disgusts me. All these people do is breed, breed, BREED! Nevermind establishing a relationship with your spouse, JUST BREED ALREADY DOYAHEARME!?!

Keni already? Oy vey, not surprised. How do they get pregnant in three months or less? 

Josiah and Abi Wissman are having their third. Saw the announcement on instagram. None of the wissman children seem to be going all out for lots of kids

Andrew and Kori haven't had any in several years and everyone else is....well spaced. Definitely interesting.

Speaking of Mortons and the Morton-adjacent, Norma (Roberts) Gilligan has been married over a year now and hasn't been knocked up yet.  How refreshing.  I wonder if it's purposeful, and if so, what the crowd they roll with (Bates, Mortons, Sanderses, Campanas) thinks of that.  

I was just thinking about her too and some like Dillon Grady who married Clara Mantufel (sister of Nolan) I believe they have been married almost a year and no announcement, same with Campbell Sproul and his wife Hannah.

Interesting the ones who clearly have left the Quiverfull mindset but won't admit it....The Niednagels and Zimmermans come to mind.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived