IGNORED

Baby Seewald is Here - Details to Follow

happy atheist

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a picture of the new little Smuglet. I want a family picture with all of them. Ben with his backwards cap, looking high, Jessa (probably with perfectly curled hair and makeup. Not that I blame her, I wouldn't want to release pictures of myself looking less than perfect) looking smug, and the baby with a tiny backwards baseball cap, napping peacefully in her arms.

I want a picture of the new little Smuglet. I want a family picture with all of them. Ben with his backwards cap, looking high, Jessa (probably with perfectly curled hair and makeup. Not that I blame her, I wouldn't want to release pictures of myself looking less than perfect) looking smug, and the baby with a tiny backwards baseball cap, napping peacefully in her arms.

I lost it at the baby with a tiny backwards baseball cap. And now I really am going to bed.

If that baby isn't wearing a tiny backwards baseball cap, I will be very upset! 

It's on the Duggar official Facebook page with 527 comments in 11 minutes. Still no name or details. Just confirmation of the birth and that it's a boy. 

Is it true that Binny's sister spilled the beans?

It sure was. It's kind of funny, thunder stolen from Blessa again. Actually, in this case, I almost feel bad for her.

image.jpeg

It's on the Duggar official Facebook page with 527 comments in 11 minutes. Still no name or details. Just confirmation of the birth and that it's a boy. 

Almost 15K likes and 800 comments within 15 minutes, wtg!

Maybe THEY haven't picked a name yet. That would be HILARIOUS.

Any sighting of Jill? Is the pic of Izzy recent do we think?

I think they just cobbled together a bunch of fairly recent photos to throw up while they were deciding whether to go public tonight, so no, I don't think they're back in town.

I do LOVE the one with Jana and one of the M-boys on scooters.

I feel relief that they had a boy.  I think it's harder to pull women into a system that requires them to give up their rights and be servants.  So they have to birth their own.  Fewer girls means fewer wombs.

My guess is Benjamin Junior, who they'll call BJ and not know why everyone's laughing, or Daniel.  The baby's in the lion's den, so the name fits.

Damn! Missed my due date prediction by one day! I bet Jessa will still call him her "birthday present," though.

And am I alone in finding it highly annoying when celebs release a birth announcement but leave out the baby's name as if it's top secret? I can understand it when high-profile people genuinely don't want attention on their children and decide to keep all info about the kid private. But when they're just going to release the name and photo a few days or weeks later, it seems like there's no point except to milk it for all its worth for as long as they can, which I think is a disgusting way to use the birth of a child.

Ok Jill, it's been a few hours. Time to announce Dullard pt 2. Jessa's thunder ain't gonna steal itself.

Not sure if BIn's sister was educated at the School of the Dining Room Table, but if she was, extra points for writing "an auntie" vs. "a auntie".   In the Duggar household.....easily could have gone the other way.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived