IGNORED

Happy Tool O'Ween!!!!

twin2

I knew I'd found my snarky soulmates when I saw this LOLDoug (by Thoughtful, I think).

Doug Phillips is a tool.

5531157532_e8148081c8_z[1].jpg

That wide stance wedding photo is one of the funniest thing I've ever seen, even with Lol-treatment. I've laughed myself sick, late at night in front of the iPad, many, many times. Thank you, fj

Oh the irony of the fall of Dougie on the anniverary of Luther taking the 95 theses to the door.  

karma.thumb.jpg.e652caeb31b711b16a54986d

Ask and ye shall receive on Tool O'Ween!

roflbot(2).jpg

Y'know what the Wide Stance reminds me of?

This guy:

Waluigi.png

Bless you twin2! FJ hasn't been the same since Doug disappeared. He truly was the fundie gift that kept on giving.

I'm to tired to capture anything, but... "We'll always have Paris":

peter-bradrick.jpg

Did anybody save the "Got a little captain in you.... WANT a little captain in you", by any chance?

Here's a bunch of LOLDougs:

https://www.google.se/search?q=doug+phillips+paris&biw=1536&bih=708&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIt5DAleXtyAIVo0lyCh2XeAC7#tbm=isch&q=loldoug

The classic Tool photo. This photo is part of the reason I was so surprised it was a female he was harassing when the sex scandal broke!

He looks like he's trying to hold in a loud one.

The wide stance on Dougie totally skeeves Mr. No out.   I showed him the pic a few weeks ago because he was asking about FJ post count titles and reasons behind them.   This one was totally OMG WTF for him. 

I see the pictures, but have never understood the context of the wide stance... is he trying to look shorter?  Or like he is braced for someone to try to tackle him.  Or like he's going to pee and mark his spot.  I don't see that stance in my every day life around men....

I see the pictures, but have never understood the context of the wide stance... is he trying to look shorter?  Or like he is braced for someone to try to tackle him.  Or like he's going to pee and mark his spot.  I don't see that stance in my every day life around men....

My guess is Doug Phillips Is A Tool started this bizarro behavior for reasons best known to himself -- probably thought it made him look uber-manbly or something. Along the lines of "monkey see-monkey do", all of his interns, sycophants, and strap-hangers copied him.

Nonetheless, you're right in that most normal men do not do this.

A present in honor of Tool O'Ween!!

Untitled.jpg

tool2.jpg

This one is my favorite. It's so great because you don't even need to edit for it to be completely hilarious.

Co-sign the idea of intern shenanigans.

I missed out on the whole Doug Phillips is a Tool thing. I think it's time to go down yet another rabbit hole!

I miss the incredibly wide stance and anaconda hunting.

I miss the incredible homoerotic heterosexuality. Yeah.

I was just over on our old Yuku board and found this gem buried deep in the LOLDoug thread!

loldoug.jpg

I missed out on the whole Doug Phillips is a Tool thing. I think it's time to go down yet another rabbit hole!

It's an FJ classic. Be warned that there are plenty of side trips involved, leading to the likes of Geoff Botkin, noted duck biologist and his aging SAHDs, the Coghlans and their daughters stacked on Costco shelving, the neo colonialist Macdonalds, the beautiful Turley boys, Bradrick! and the patriarchal wedding of the year....... I miss Vision Forum

I know! I've always heard it spoken of, but I've never seen the screen shot.  Poems for Tools and How To Be A Tool in Five Easy Steps is genius. 

Archived