IGNORED

Pennington Birth Certificate!

Marian the Librarian

Alecia is amazing, so is Cynthia Jeub.  Their parents should be proud of them, it's such a shame that they aren't.  I hope they both have people in their lives who love them and tell them how awesome they are.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alecia was lucky to to have grandparents that could help her, believed she had a right to live life on her terms and weren't crazy fundies. I will sad for the fundy kids who are trapped because they are the second or third generation of crazy and therefore have no other family to turn too. I fear most will just stay in the lifestyle because they don't even know that leaving is an option. 

Per Mama P's Facebook yesterday; the image of oiling herself up makes me need to bleach my brain:

"I have more to do today than seems humanly possible. It's tempting to skip the workout and get to the tasks. But I know how much I NEED that time with God and the stretching of my body for genuine success in my day.

So I oiled up, went for a run and prayed [\b]. I a divine download of ideas from God and already I am more inspired for my day.

Get moving my friends! Ask God to motivate you. You can do this!"

Per Mama P's Facebook yesterday; the image of oiling herself up makes me need to bleach my brain:

"I have more to do today than seems humanly possible. It's tempting to skip the workout and get to the tasks. But I know how much I NEED that time with God and the stretching of my body for genuine success in my day.

So I oiled up, went for a run and prayed [\b]. I a divine download of ideas from God and already I am more inspired for my day.

nothing will top her manically rubbing her face and breasts with oil while she hypervenetated over Faith leaving. 

nothing will top her manically rubbing her face and breasts with oil while she hypervenetated over Faith leaving. 

All of that self-centered whining about her horrible betrayals by her daughter and her parents while simultaneously shilling snake oils...  That was quite the temper tantrum/business opportunity. 

Damn, the new site looks fantastic! And this is SUCH good news for Alecia! I want to see her succeed more than I can express. Sometimes, i think about how brave she was to just sit in that car and refuse to get out, and it amazes me. What a strong person. 

What's the story about her refusing to get out the car? I've followed her story but I missed this bit. 

Oh, I bet I could stop her.

I must look later to see if my fundie facebook page is blocked by Lisa and do some taunting.

Damn, the new site looks fantastic! And this is SUCH good news for Alecia! I want to see her succeed more than I can express. Sometimes, i think about how brave she was to just sit in that car and refuse to get out, and it amazes me. What a strong person. 

What's the story about her refusing to get out the car? I've followed her story but I missed this bit. 

As I remember it, Alecia made her escape by getting into the back seat of her grandfather's car during one of his visits to the Pennington home. She sat there and refused to leave the vehicle despite the demands of her parents. Her grandparents were initially reluctant to take her, but they finally agreed. Alecia's parents were furious that she refused to get out of the car, and when they couldn't force her out, they basically told her that if she left that she would never be welcome to come back. She's been using her grandparents' home as a base of operations to get her documentation squared away. 

Wow, that must've been the hardest moment in her life. Deciding to stay in that car. I tried to locate the original thread about her escape, but couldn't find it. Anyone remember the title? I wanted to read about the actual escape since I definitely missed some details. All along I thought that she had some big plan with the grandparents 

Wow, that must've been the hardest moment in her life. Deciding to stay in that car. I tried to locate the original thread about her escape, but couldn't find it. Anyone remember the title? I wanted to read about the actual escape since I definitely missed some details. All along I thought that she had some big plan with the grandparents 

IIRC I think Lisa had at least believed at one point Alecia had planned the escape with her grandparents. It later sounded like the grandparents had no idea Alecia was planning to leave with them.

I was under the impression that Alecia didn't even plan on leaving with her grandparents until they were leaving - I wonder what happened leading up to that day where Alecia was like "Eff this noise"

http://www.freejinger.org/topic/21243-pennington-point-daughter-escapes-has-no-ids-merged/?page=1

Lissa is writing another book. What can she possibly have to offer? I have the sick feeling that Alecia will be thrown under the bus in this book. 

http://thepenningtonpoint.com/2015/10/one-rotten-pumpkin-can-spoil-the-whole-bunch/

Lissa is writing another book. What can she possibly have to offer? I have the sick feeling that Alecia will be thrown under the bus in this book. 

http://thepenningtonpoint.com/2015/10/one-rotten-pumpkin-can-spoil-the-whole-bunch/

I think you're right.  The whole one rotten pumpkin thing seems telling, and Lisa seems like the type of person who likes to have the last word.  Alecia Faith has already shown she can rise above Lisa and her crap, though.  

She still needs a social security number.

I hope she is able to go to college, and doesn't have to take too many remedial courses.  She's obviously articulate and well-spoken but I suspect calculus or any kind of advanced science was absent from the dining room table.

Totally random note. I know a woman named Lisa Pendleton. The other day I accidentally called her Lisa Pennington and felt bad. That lady us so much nicer than Alicia's mom.

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping to report that Lisa's "Pennington Point" FB page links today to an article entitled "When Your Child's Personality Rubs You Wrong." The jist is that God has a plan for each child, and "It's our job as moms to train them and teach them to foster these challenging personality traits for good, not condemn them for it or try to discipline it out of them." 

Am I wrong in thinking there's irony here??

Bumping to report that Lisa's "Pennington Point" FB page links today to an article entitled "When Your Child's Personality Rubs You Wrong." The jist is that God has a plan for each child, and "It's our job as moms to train them and teach them to foster these challenging personality traits for good, not condemn them for it or try to discipline it out of them." 

Am I wrong in thinking there's irony here??

So she's linking that, and posting about one pumpkin spoiling the whole bunch... Interesting.  AND she's blessing us all with another book!  Wonder who will be thrown under the bus for that event? 

Also, love that her linked article tells women to look for kings amongst their children, and every reference to adult women has them at home.  It's interesting to me that so many of these fundies refer to the husbands as kings and the kids as sons and daughters of the king (referring to Jesus or God), but I can't recall a woman referring to herself or others as a queen.   

I can't wait to read this.

Has anyone seen anything similar in a general sense? (Not Christian or Pennington-nuts?) Asking for a friend :whistle:

Momma Pennington got a couple thrown out of a movie for using their free water cup for soda.  Then brags about it on Facebook. she is so sanctimonious. :NAWAK:

Um. But that's a commandment she violated, for pete's sake.

For a Christian mommy blogger, blogging about breaking a commandment is very strange.

amandaaries wrote:

It's interesting to me that so many of these fundies refer to the husbands as kings and the kids as sons and daughters of the king (referring to Jesus or God), but I can't recall a woman referring to herself or others as a queen.  

Zero to do with the Penningtons, but this reminded me of my long-ago job as a reporter for a weekly paper in a dairy farming community. Each year there was a contest to choose a Dairy Princess among the local high school girls. 

As a newbie to the community, I asked an organizer if Dairy Princesses from different communities competed to be Queen. Oh no. "The girls are the princesses; the cows are the queens."

And on a Christian note, one of the church youth groups was called, if memory serves, the Young Calvinettes.

Momma Pennington got a couple thrown out of a movie for using their free water cup for soda.  Then brags about it on Facebook. she is so sanctimonious. :NAWAK:

honestly....I'm with her on this one. 

A theater makes most of its money from (1)  concessions and (2) ticket sales. But tickets bring in the Bucks *only* after a film had been playing for several weeks at the theater.  

The first 2-3 weeks a movie is being played, something like 95% of sales go right back to the studio/distributor. Thus, concession sales make a huge difference. 

I don't go to movies often but I sure want the theater there when I do want to see something.  That's why I just count a $10.50 hot dog & over large soda combination to be part of the cost of the entertainment. 

But it that's just me. 

Archived