IGNORED

First family pic of Elissa, Joe, and Calia Maxwell is up

SPHASH

Joseph's eyes are evil in this. Absolutely evil. And all I can see if poor lovely Alyssa is a god awful not flattering nose shot. Haven't even focused on the baby yet!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an ugly harsh picture. A fall picture outside with a pretty tree changing color in the background would look so much better. This looks like something out of that Sci-Fi movie, THX-1138.

post-10046-14452000942828_thumb.jpg

Christopher's coaching: "stare intently like the sun! Flex arm muscle!" :lol:

his eyes look like a wolf. Not his fault, of course. But so intense, and that grip is possessive and controlling. It's an uncomfortable picture.

Remember the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy?' This is exactly how Patrick Bergin would have held and stared at Julia Roberts if they'd had a baby.

Shiver, shiver, shiver!!!! :(

Well that managed to be worse than I expected and I had really low expectations. God needs to tell Christopher to go take a photography class.

[attachment=0]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

Christopher's coaching: "stare intently like the sun! Flex arm muscle!" :lol:

his eyes look like a wolf. Not his fault, of course. But so intense, and that grip is possessive and controlling. It's an uncomfortable picture.

He has a murder-smile. It's like the kind of deranged cousin of Resting Bitch Face. You're thinking "I'm so happy to become a dad and I have such a beautiful family!" but your face is saying "IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN". One of my high school classmates married a guy with a murder-smile, and it's clear that he's a nice dude and loves her very much, but he just always looks like he's about to feast on her flesh because he has really intense eyes coupled with an overly-broad smile.

I'm kinda expecting the background to turn into a fire and brimstone scene. Like in a twilight zone twist where she thinks she's died and gone to heaven it turns out Joseph was the devil all along and he's about to reveal to her that she actually followed him into hell.

My cat took better photos when she was playing with my phone, than Christopher Maxwell has ever taken.

Ok, that is the creepiest family photo I have ever seen. That poor baby girl.

Is this supposed to be an alien abduction or they just died and went to heaven? Either way Mulder and Scully should investigate what is happening in this photo.

He looks high or really really creepy-esque.

I can't deal with headbands on babies. Friend of mine from college puts giant bows and headbands on her daughter every single day - they're bigger than her head and her face and always four or five inches high. Feathers and tulle and lace and baubles piled high.

Yes, but you wouldn't want to mistake the baby for a boy, would you?? :o

Didn't Strawberry Shortcake have a little friend named Lemon Drop? 'Cause that was my first thought at seeing this picture...."Oh...a little lemon drop."

I haven't seen someone that enveloped in crochet since the Sonny & Cher Show.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't Strawberry Shortcake have a little friend named Lemon Drop? 'Cause that was my first thought at seeing this picture...."Oh...a little lemon drop."

Yes, she did.

When I first saw this photo I was sure it was just a stock photo gone wrong.

If Joe and that goddamn headband weren't in that photo, it would actually be pretty cute.

He looks like he's ready to kill and frankly, I'd totally cross the street if I saw him give me that look. Run Elissa run!

I am one of those sick people who actually thinks flower headbands on babies are cute. But there are limits. When the flower is as big as the baby's head, you have gone too far.

Joseph looks creeptacular, but what else is new. The baby looks like she just realized she's a Maxwell.

The baby looks like she just realized she's a Maxwell.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose the white-on-white was meant to look ethereal and focus on their faces but it just looks washed out to me. All you really notice to Joseph and his maniacal(?) eyes. :shock:

The baby is very alert.

Well, would you let your guard down if you were just born into that freak show?! ;) Clearly, she was born with fantastic survival instincts.

Archived