IGNORED

'This is life' episode on Warren Jeffs' kids who left

Did anyone else watch this? It's about two of Warren's kids who left the FLDS. They both say they were victims of child sexual abuse by Warren.

Are we talking about the CNN piece I saw show up in some news recently (and will be watching tomorrow because I've been away from my computer and my phone messes up sound)? Or is there another one that I need to add to my list?

Did you see how only the seed bearer can have sex? Husbands have to watch their wives have sex with him. Having that asshat in jail has just made him worse.

Are we talking about the CNN piece I saw show up in some news recently (and will be watching tomorrow because I've been away from my computer and my phone messes up sound)? Or is there another one that I need to add to my list?

Yup, that's the one.

Did you see how only the seed bearer can have sex? Husbands have to watch their wives have sex with him. Having that asshat in jail has just made him worse.

Yea, makes me wonder how the current birth rate is on the compound.

Yea, makes me wonder how the current birth rate is on the compound.

The daughter said no one has been allowed to marry since he was jailed.

I saw a documentary about the Yearning for Zion compound, where he holds sway, and they stated that since he decreed that nobody except for 15 elders are allowed to have sex, he sent away all of the midwives, as well as the only doctor who was in residence. So now, their huge prenatal clinic is shut down, and there is no care for anyone who gets pregnant without Warren Jeff's okay. I don't know what they do for the sanctioned births, but I'm sure it's not a great situation. These 15 elder men, apparently, are the only approved baby makers, and the woman must ask permission to have sex with them, and then 2 other elder men have to be present, to be sure she's not lying. It's looney tunes.

Archived