IGNORED

Elissa and Joseph Maxwell Baby Thread - Calia Grace Maxwell is here

0 kids n not countin

Hope it's not too soon to start this thread, if so sorry, my bad. Isn't she due in October? Any guesses on date, names, sex-gender, etc... :think. Mods, please merge if there is already a thread about their baby. Thanks!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elizabeth?!! Snort. It's Elissa, but it's perfectly reasonable why you'd be confused since his first fiance was Elizabeth.

ETA: And I thought she was actually due last month, but I'm probably not remembering correctly.

Double checked, she's due sometime this month. I don't think they gave an exact date.

Hope it's not too soon to start this thread, if so sorry, my bad. Isn't she due in October? Any guesses on date, names, sex-gender, etc... :think. Mods, please merge if there is already a thread about their baby. Thanks!!

I'm still holding out for little Dorcas Stephanie Maxwell...born on Oct. 16, the best birthday ever! (Which also happens to be my birthday... :D )

Double checked, she's due sometime this month. I don't think they gave an exact date.

They never do, and I'm not sure why. I guess to keep the "fans" guessing (and checking the blog)?

She could be do any day or she could be due in over 4 weeks. That's a pretty long stretch of time in pregnancy terms.

I'm guessing it will be something like "Faith" or "Hope". Or maybe they'll take a page out of the recent fundie trend notebook and go with something like "Maxwellia Maxwell".

I'm still holding out for little Dorcas Stephanie Maxwell...born on Oct. 16, the best birthday ever!

No, no, it's Oct. 14 ;)

I'm sure it will be a super religious name, no matter if the baby is a future Earthly Lord or a helpmeet-in-training.

I'm guessing it will be something like "Faith" or "Hope". Or maybe they'll take a page out of the recent fundie trend notebook and go with something like "Maxwellia Maxwell".

I had to laugh so hard. my co-workers are staring at me and are now probably convinced that i totally lost my marbles.

Good names.

Yes, I particularly like Emily Ann.

So, far there's been no Steven for the grandsons, kind of surprising. I guess they'd have to call him Steve-Joe so we wouldn't mix him up with his six decades older grandpa. :roll:

I'm gonna guess October 17th. Joseph Jr. for a boy, Esther for a girl.

Also, this reminds me, NR Anna will probably be pregnant again any second now, if she isn't already.

I just don't care. I feel nothing but sympathy for children born into this family.

Especially the poor girls!

I'm also surprised none of the boys have been named after either Steve or their fathers, although at the moment there are only two boys so plenty of time.

Thanks for making me choke on my tea this morning! :lol:

Especially the poor girls!

I'm also surprised none of the boys have been named after either Steve or their fathers, although at the moment there are only two boys so plenty of time.

Well, Joshua has Christopher as his middle name, and Andrew has Nathan's middle name of James (which is, I believe, Steve's step-father's name). John's middle name is also Steven.

I assume someone will give their kid a first name of Steven at some point, but it does seem like they prefer first names to be unique.

Well, Joshua has Christopher as his middle name, and Andrew has Nathan's middle name of James (which is, I believe, Steve's step-father's name). John's middle name is also Steven.

I assume someone will give their kid a first name of Steven at some point, but it does seem like they prefer first names to be unique.

I don't know if any of them would dare name their child "Steven"--it would be like naming your child God in that family.

PS Hi, Steve :penguin-no:

I vote "Steven Marie" for a boy or "Stevia Marie" for a girl. Solid picks both imho.

For a boy: Steven Terrance

For a girl: Stephania Teresa

Archived