IGNORED

Jill & Jessa specials coming - MERGED

quiversR4hunting

Many Duggar threads are talking about the upcoming specials on Jill and Jessa. I am thinking it needs it's own thread (mods fix if you think otherwise).

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/tlc-specials ... 40928.html

So Buzzard, can you stomach the specials and take one for the team and do the recaps? Do we need to send provisions? Pray to :fsm:?

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill and Jessa didn't molest anyone or cheat on their spouses. I'm ok with them getting specials.

I'm not. They continue to contribute to the damage by downplaying what happened.

An hour of Jessa fluffing her hair and pursing her lips for selfies while Jill ummmmm moves to a smaller house and stuff because ummmmm Anna needs a place to stay and ummmmm it's the Lord's will? Yawn.

I wasn't OK with the Duggars being on TV before either Josh scandal came out, and I am not ok with it now...unless it is a special about them leaving their harmful cult and learning how to be real adults.

I wonder if they will even acknowledge all that has went down since the show got cancelled or if it will just be "Derrick at the dentist" and "babies bein' borned."

Just saw the news about the specials trending on Facebook.. not exactly surprised. I think most of us knew deep down that the Jill/Jessa specials were inevitable. Please note I said inevitable, not welcome. :roll:

I think it's incredibly inappropriate, especially after the sort of downplaying/denial in the Megyn Kelly interviews. I seriously doubt the TTH won't be taking a cut of the profits made by Jill & Jessa, either. But judging from the comments I've read on their Instagram posts recently, there's plenty of people who still want more Duggar television. And it's pretty evident that money alone, not ethics or education, determines TLC's programming.

I wonder if they will even acknowledge all that has went down since the show got cancelled or if it will just be "Derrick at the dentist" and "babies bein' borned."

I bet they won't even mention Josh and defiantly not Ashley Madison or molestation.

Many Duggar threads are talking about the upcoming specials on Jill and Jessa. I am thinking it needs it's own thread (mods fix if you think otherwise).

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/tlc-specials ... 40928.html

So Buzzard, can you stomach the specials and take one for the team and do the recaps? Do we need to send provisions? Pray to :fsm:?

DAMNIT! just DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!! yes, I'll do the recaps. Instead of alcohol donations I think I'll need zofran.

Seriously, they're doing this because the girls "want to?" Just STFU!

Two things:

1)Well, I guess that Jessa's pregnancy won't be quite so bittersweet after all.

2)"Josh Duggar will not be in any future TLC programming." Yeah? What about JB and J'Chelle?

I have no doubt that they will not mention Josh at all and if Anna and the M kids appear it will only be in the background because how would they explain that. I truly hope Derick and Jill didn't decide to go on this mission trip just for a storyline.

Oh yay, more grifting, smug, abuse apologists Duggars on our TV.

I don't want to see them back unless they are escaping. (and even then I still don't want to see Jill and Jessa)

DAMNIT! just DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!! yes, I'll do the recaps. Instead of alcohol donations I think I'll need zofran.

They are doing it because the girl's husbands (don't) want to get real jobs. Need those greenbacks the easiest way possible! Oh and please send gift cards to Jessa the poor, poor duggar.

My favorite part of this article:

"They thought it was an important issue, and they showed an incredible amount of courage in sharing their story," Daniels said. "We were struck by that courage, and by how they are moving forward. Our audience continues to be engaged with what's going on in their lives."

Oh TLC, you're so funny with the jokes you make about them sharing their stories on your spe-

Wait. What? You're being serious?

. . .

Do you live in your own little world of delusions and bullshit perhaps? :wtf:

And as a sidenote: oh dear, it looks like the comments on that article aren't supportive of the specials! :lol:

Dearest Buzzard,

Your ravaged and alcohol-damaged body has our eternal thanks for once again putting itself on the line in the name of snark. Your sacrifice shall not be forgotten! :worship: :popcorn2:

What are they going to title this special bullshit?

"So I grew up in a cult, give me money?"

"I like being on Teevee?"

"Here is the link to my registry?"

"Ignore the fact that my life is a lie, I deserve fame?"

"Dont forget that I'm pregnant?'

I just... I cant... no words... :angry-banghead:

Jill and Jessa didn't molest anyone or cheat on their spouses. I'm ok with them getting specials.

I'm not ok with it because they have downplayed the molestation. They would never be critical of the family. I don't know if mechelle and Jimboob will be included but I have no interest in seeing them.

Doubtful. They said nothing during that tlc special on sexual abuse of children.

2)"Josh Duggar will not be in any future TLC programming." Yeah? What about JB and J'Chelle?

No doubt JB and J'chelle will be 'there.' Each as a cousin Amy supporting player for now. Loving grandparents dropping in for Baby SeaWeed. JB Skype-chatting the Dillys, saying, all full of vacuous memory making, "Remember when it was you and Derick chatting like this and now you're off in Central America and we're in Arkansas. Heh, heh, heh."

Doubtful. They said nothing during that tlc special on sexual abuse of children.

They'll do what they've always done...ignored scandals and expected to get paid for their mundane daily activities. :roll:

Darn I was gonna go up to Lynchburg and send you some Jack straight from the source!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived