IGNORED

Maxwells on the road and a secret picture!

BigSandy

There is a new Maxwell post about their trip, with the three standard pictures (bags, Anna making food, loading the vehicle), but when I clicked on the pictures to view them larger, there was a 4th picture! It is of chocolate!!! Intrigue!!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Removed hotlinked photo.)

Ghirardelli sea salt caramel!!

Oh Stevie, you naughty boy - you DO have your idols!!! :naughty: :lol:

^^^

Unless my eyes deceive me, Steve has already deleted that chocolate picture!

Jesse's rear end is rather defrauding. No?

^^^

It's still there for me -- #3 in the string

It's still there for me -- #3 in the string

I think it is gone. Pic 1: Pile of bags. Pic 2: Anna at kitchen counter with a zip-lock bag and a dish towel. Pic 3: Jesse's defrauding derrière (with Steve in the background).

I am delighted to see that Sarah has learned something from FJ. This time she packed "like a minimalist" instead of "John travelled minimalistic." :)

Mind you, if that huge stack of bags is any indication, they all pack far too much for a few days at a conference.

Click on the 1st pic to enlarge, then scroll forward to pic #3. It's there, in all its chocolatey glory.

Hi Steve!! :-)

Click on the 1st pic to enlarge, then scroll forward to pic #3. It's there, in all its chocolatey glory.

Hi Steve!! :-)

Oh, thanks! I finally found it by enlarging and scrolling. I thought Steve was reaching through the computer to play with my head. :shock:

Now I really want chocolate.

^^^

No! In my day, we called that profile "bubble butt."

To each her own. I do pay attention to les derrières des hommes... Perhaps a handle change is in order (mamajunebutt)?

Oh bless... Sarah was having fun and now we've spoiled it for her. The chocolate will no doubt be donated to the elderly now.... :twisted:

I wonder if they r going to have alot of people at their conferences.

Probably not, but careful photographic angles will make it appear as if the pews are packed. :shifty-kitty:

I think it is gone. Pic 1: Pile of bags. Pic 2: Anna at kitchen counter with a zip-lock bag and a dish towel. Pic 3: Jesse's defrauding derrière (with Steve in the background).

I am delighted to see that Sarah has learned something from FJ. This time she packed "like a minimalist" instead of "John travelled minimalistic." :)

Mind you, if that huge stack of bags is any indication, they all pack far too much for a few days at a conference.

Anna looks terrible. Her hair looks stringy and dry and her skin looks kind of sallow.

Oh bless... Sarah was having fun and now we've spoiled it for her. The chocolate will no doubt be donated to the elderly now.... :twisted:

The chocolate is what passes for a Maxwell drinking game. Each day whoever stays awake longest in Bible Time gets a bite of the chocolate. A bite. Not a whole square and NEVER a whole bar. No winning streaks. One bite won per person....

Really the whole post is half-assed. A picture of luggage in the hallway. A disheveled Anna packing a mystery food into a bag. Jesse and dad at the back of the van, loading up. And in her inimitable style Sarah really makes the whole thing sound dreary and dull. Been there, done that....only it used to be more exciting.

So are all 5 kidults going? No mention or pic of John. If he is that means they are packing 7 adults and all their food and clothing for 10 days into a van. A bit of a tight squeeze. Doesn't leave much room for books, that's for sure.

Why does the chocolate one only appear once you enlarge the photos? I notice that the others are labelled "DSC xxxx", the exes being numbers. The chocolate picture is labelled "Ohio Bound!" like the post is.

They're coming to an area about 45-60 minutes from me. I most likely won't go, but man, I kind of want to.

So, a while ago I signed up for their emails, both the ones for moms and dads. They have the "double opt-in" thing, meaning you give them your email and then they email you and you click a link to then go to a page to "opt in", something like that anyway. Turns out, because they do it this way, they can track where people are coming from (I guess from their IP addresses). I got an email from them a couple weeks ago saying they are coming to my area and to please pre-register for the conference. Weird...

No! In my day, we called that profile "bubble butt."

To each her own. I do pay attention to les derrières des hommes... Perhaps a handle change is in order (mamajunebutt)?

:lol: Mamajunebutt!

I admit that Jesse's rear end is a little too, um, protuberant for my taste but it is so front and central in that photograph. I couldn't help mentioning its defrauding qualities to see whether Steve would edit out that picture too.

BTW, (not so) hot John has the same overly generous hindquarters. ;)

Why does the chocolate one only appear once you enlarge the photos? I notice that the others are labelled "DSC xxxx", the exes being numbers. The chocolate picture is labelled "Ohio Bound!" like the post is.

I saved the pic to imgur and it's labeled DSC_8149.

First pic (luggage): DSC_8153

Second pic (Anna): DSC_8152

Third pic (chocolate): DSC_8149

Fourth pic (Jessie's ass): DSC_8156

So someone had candy before packing and loading the van, not after the work was done. :naughty:

Sarah had better not be in trouble for this. Steve seems unhinged enough to get pissed about it. :cry:

So, I'm wondering if they are bringing any of their products with them on this trip? It doesn't seem like they'd have room for many.

From what FJers who've been to the conferences have said, they did a ton of sales from these conferences.

Without Uriah to prepare meals in and without having packed any coolers to take food along, I'm sure she photographed the chocolate bar to show us that they do, indeed, have more than enough sustenance for all for the 10 days they are away.

(But seriously, folks, where are they going to eat? Surely they aren't going to eat out every day, more than once? Will they rely on the kindness of strangers? Will they be forced to hike to work off calories of excessive potblessing meals?)

:popcorn:

Without Uriah to prepare meals in and without having packed any coolers to take food along, I'm sure she photographed the chocolate bar to show us that they do, indeed, have more than enough sustenance for all for the 10 days they are away.

(But seriously, folks, where are they going to eat? Surely they aren't going to eat out every day, more than once? Will they rely on the kindness of strangers? Will they be forced to hike to work off calories of excessive potblessing meals?)

:popcorn:

Before they had Uriah, they would stay either in hotels or often times a family from the hosting church would put them up and feed them. Even after Uriah entered the scene, it was still common for the hosting church to provide a meal for them the first night of the conference. I'm sure they still "suggest" that to the hosting churches as part of registration since their conferences are free. Hospitality is a big thing among the Christian movement, so I don't think they end up ever having to eat out much. Which is good, because they always seems to find people offensive or needing "witnessed to" in restaurants (remembering the time Steve witnessed to a waitperson and offered to pray for her, even though she didn't ask him to).

Archived