IGNORED

The Maxwells and the Elderly ate pie

Seven Severn

This is sarcasm, right? :lol:

Well, sarcastically clueless I guess. I know they adopted a couple of kids and I thought they had one bio kid but that's it. I don't pay much attention to them. Yeah, clueless. :mrgreen:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, sarcastically clueless I guess. I know they adopted a couple of kids and I thought they had one bio kid but that's it. I don't pay much attention to them. Yeah, clueless. :mrgreen:

Yup, they have twins. Knox Leon (boy) and Vivienne Marcheline (girl). They're about seven now.

Same here!

My first thought when I read that last night was "Sweeney Todd".

'

I also wonder about that. Even when she's present, there seems to be no focus on her. Cousin Drew, meanwhile, is shown and commented on regularly. I suspect the reason goes beyond gender bias.

I retired from 20 years of caring for developmentally children, and I must admit that I thought Lydia had some features resembling Down's. I haven't seen any in-depth photo shoots of her, and I certainly wish her and her siblings and cousins well. I would hope that the parents of any of the children would avail themselves of available services.

I wouldn't have the heart to snark if this was something only Steve and Teri did or it was something that once in awhile all the Maxwells did; entertaining the elderly in a nursing home is an admirable thing. My great objection-- and what makes this so snarkworthy-- is that for the kidults at home this is their only entertainment. They aren't allowed to sing and play board games and eat pie with people their own age, heavens! that would be too much fun. I don't understand how Teri and Steve can be so blind and so thoughtless. The picture of Jesse with the two old ladies makes me, a perfect stranger, sad for him because it is probably the only time he is allowed to talk to non-related females. I'm sure they have so much in common :roll: death and Jesus.

Fuck you Stevie - after months when I got you with 'Tom of Finland ' you edit me....

Cliff says:

September 12, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Wow John! Well done!!

Cliff R says:

September 12, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Wow John!, you must be a top, Well done!!

You can have that on me Stevie - but I will be back tits2?

Holy shit, this instantly started a bastardized version of the old Warrent video Cherry Pie in my head, starring the Maxwells and the Elderly.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

(No disrespect intended to the brilliant late Jani Lane.)

I read your post and immediately got -- but am not up to doing the whole song

Singin' to the left

And singin' to the right

If I think about death

I'll sing all night yea

Even for Sarah,that's not a twist. She's been doing those shots since long before the Maxkids had phone cameras or knew what a selfie was.
Yes, if Sarah was allowed to look, she would know that there are many photographic self portraits of young ladies on the internet, which those selfsame young ladies captured via the use of a mirror. And it's common for them to have their faces hidden too.

If you look at the picture of Tina you can see she has some capri pants on under her skirt. They are most definitely not leggings. I wonder if they wear pants when they are not with their grandparents. Could Tina have been wearing the capris and shirt all day and when it was time to go she simply threw a dress on over her outfit? Maybe this is why Abby is always pictured in the same skirt as well.

I've wondered the same thing from time to time due to the girls wearing capris under their dresses/skirts. I'm guessing not based on the fact that they're always wearing skirts/dresses in pictures with Melanie's family as well.

Sarah's twist on a selfie, eesh. To my knowledge, mirror selfies existed before modern selfies as people lacked front facing cameras but needed MySpace pics. The word selfie wasn't popular but Sarah...that's not a twist....

Poor Sarah, could no one put down their plate of pie for just.one.minute to take a picture of her?! She looks like HAL9000 with her face completely covered by her camera!

post-13301-14452000822036_thumb.jpg

"three special musics interspersed"

One for the Father

One for the Son

One for the Holy Spirit

I swear, cleaning the garage was more exciting! But Hymn Sings usually go over well at Old Folks Homes. When I used to lead a scout troop and we went caroling we often were asked about hymn and the activity people did Spelling Bees and Hymn Sings--stuff the old folks had done back in the day.

I used to work in nursing homes. Any activity or entertainment is looked forward to by the residents. In many nursing homes, there isn't much of a budget for action, so when anyone comes to sing it's the highlight of the week.

I used to work in nursing homes. Any activity or entertainment is looked forward to by the residents. In many nursing homes, there isn't much of a budget for action, so when anyone comes to sing it's the highlight of the week.

This is true.

Just around the corner,

Is the day you're gonna die!

So, let's have another Bible reading,

And let's have another piece of pie!

[bBvideo 560,340:11hakvq7]

[/bBvideo]

• 2 months later...

It was a big hit, even more fun than game night. John's pie contained delicious chunks.

Life tip: don't read any sentence like the above while drinking...

Archived