IGNORED

Elissa and Joe, 1st anniversary

Justme

Sarah has a new post wishing them happy anniversary, 365 days of wedded bliss. If memory serves me correct, last year wasn't a leap year. Normal years have 364 days. Homeschooling at it's very best! :D

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, there are definitely 365 days in a year. 364 is 52 times 7 exactly. If there were 364 days in a year, dates would be on the exact same day of the week each year. In actual fact, dates are one day later than they were in the previous year. For example, in 2014 my birthday was on a Tuesday, this year it was a Wednesday.

I checked out the post. I stopped following the Titus 2 blog soon after wedding. Maxwells = just too boring. Nice, very unSteve approved dress! Go Elissa! :clap: :dance:

Doesn't matter. Elissa entered Maxhell one year ago on this date.

Yep, one year ago she said "yes" to what Liz Munck said "no".

I still think Liz thanks the universe every day that she's not living in Maxhell.

She's survived a year towards her future. Surely she is close to fully indoctrinated by now. No feelings, no thoughts, just Maxhell. Day in, day out. Every second scheduled, bible reading ten times a day, special family time with the same people over and over, no outside contact. I've always wondered if they schedule the baby making. No doubt it's special husband time on the calendar. Since she got pregnant, that time is now occupied by an extra 10 minutes of bible time. Or planning her future homeschooling schedule - it's never too early to figure out the best way to snuff the life out of your offspring.

Maybe I'm just interpreting it differently than it's intended but I find the bible quote they included so cold. Basically calls a wife a thing, and they're useful because it makes the lord like you. I guess that follows all of the Maxwell's motivation and lack of emotions, but seriously.

She's survived a year towards her future. Surely she is close to fully indoctrinated by now. No feelings, no thoughts, just Maxhell. Day in, day out. Every second scheduled, bible reading ten times a day, special family time with the same people over and over, no outside contact. I've always wondered if they schedule the baby making. No doubt it's special husband time on the calendar. Since she got pregnant, that time is now occupied by an extra 10 minutes of bible time. Or planning her future homeschooling schedule - it's never too early to figure out the best way to snuff the life out of your offspring.

Oh yeah, whatever indoctrination she needed is probably complete. Though IIRC, Elissa was reported to make comment about if one needs friends outside the family then something is wrong or something like that. This was at a conference that an FJ'er posted about here, when the topic turned to having friends outside the family. So Joe managed to find a wife whose thinking seems to fit in perfectly with Maxhell. What are the odds?

I feel bad for any kid being born into that clusterfuck.

His hand placement in that last picture is weird.

And it looks like her hand is trying to remove it from that strange top-of-thigh-and-too-close-to-crotch position. :shock:

If you cover the rest of their faces in the top photo, I don't think either of them are smiling from their eyes. I'm guessing 365 days of being photographed for the blog has started to wear thin. :lol:

Sarah has a new post wishing them happy anniversary, 365 days of wedded bliss. If memory serves me correct, last year wasn't a leap year. Normal years have 364 days. Homeschooling at it's very best! :D

Um, no, the are 365 days in a year, 366 for leap year. Public schooling at its best? :D

Joseph and Elissa are more in love now than ever

Why does it make me feel sad that Sarah is tasked with reporting how Joseph and Elissa feel about one another? :cry:

And it's also the one year anniversary of Melanie's cousin and their spouse, whose wedding Melanie, Nate and family missed. And most likely was scheduled long before Elissa and Joe's.

And it's also the one year anniversary of Melanie's cousin and their spouse, whose wedding Melanie, Nate and family missed. And most likely was scheduled long before Elissa and Joe's.

Doesn't that make sense, though? Melanie's cousin's wedding vs. Nate's brother's wedding - usually a sibling's wedding would trump a cousin's wedding if the choice has to be made. I wouldn't really expect someone to take their brother's wife's cousin's wedding date into account when scheduling their own, either...

I'm glad Elissa is still allowed are vibrant patterned clothe. I was sure she'd be forced to dumb that a long time ago. Perhaps Joseph likes them.

Maybe I'm just interpreting it differently than it's intended but I find the bible quote they included so cold. Basically calls a wife a thing, and they're useful because it makes the lord like you. I guess that follows all of the Maxwell's motivation and lack of emotions, but seriously.

Doesn't that make sense, though? Melanie's cousin's wedding vs. Nate's brother's wedding - usually a sibling's wedding would trump a cousin's wedding if the choice has to be made. I wouldn't really expect someone to take their brother's wife's cousin's wedding date into account when scheduling their own, either...

And it looks like her hand is trying to remove it from that strange top-of-thigh-and-too-close-to-crotch position. :shock:

If you cover the rest of their faces in the top photo, I don't think either of them are smiling from their eyes. I'm guessing 365 days of being photographed for the blog has started to wear thin. :lol:

[snip]. :lol:

Archived