IGNORED

Michael (Bates) Keilen Bump Watch

Sweet Fellowship

So, now Michael Bates is married to Brandon Keilen. The bump watch begins! Any guesses as to when she'll be pregnant? Immediate like Jill Dillard or a while longer?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to recall her once saying she would like "as many kids as possible," so I'd say she'll get pregnant as fast as she possibly can. I'm torn because on one hand, I would like everyone to find fulfillment in their choices, but on the other, I loathe the idea of fundies procreating. So while I don't dislike her as a person, I find it difficult to get excited over any pregnancy news. KWIM?

You realize that that thread was created before they even had a chance to ... try :lol:

You realize that that thread was created before they even had a chance to ... try :lol:

Well, the wedding was over by 5 so... nope. She could totes be knocked up.

Has she been tested for the same thing that Erin has? I'd assume so, but I haven't been following all that closely. Alyssa's obviously fine, but do any of the other girls have it?

I think as soon as she can. I have the impression that her and her husband plan to go quiverfull.If she doesnt have any conceiving issues like her sister( and an aunt mentioned having similar problems in an episode, i think, so maybe it can be genetic?) then yes probably 3-5 months from now.

Well, the wedding was over by 5 so... nope. She could totes be knocked up.

My bad, keep forgetting foreplay are for evil heathen feminists who worship the devil.

Has she been tested for the same thing that Erin has? I'd assume so, but I haven't been following all that closely. Alyssa's obviously fine, but do any of the other girls have it?

Kelly said something about all the daughters being tested for the gene though I don't know if that meant then or once it became an issue - Michael at least knows her risk and won't have to endure what Erin did without knowing what is wrong.

If she has Erin's fertility issues, then a baby before their 2nd anniversary. If she has Alyssa's fertility, an announcement by Christmas and a baby by July.

So, now Michael Bates is married to Brandon Keilen. The bump watch begins! Any guesses as to when she'll be pregnant? Immediate like Jill Dillard or a while longer?

As soon as she ovulates.

Michael is already 26-ish, so her fertility is NOT AS high as that of 19-year-old sister Alyssa's at the time she got pregnant with Allie. She may need a few months to conceive and then I predict a baby every two years until she's 46, 47-ish. I predict 8-11 children for them.

Michael is already 26-ish, so her fertility is NOT AS high as that of 19-year-old sister Alyssa's at the time she got pregnant with Allie. She may need a few months to conceive and then I predict a baby every two years until she's 46, 47-ish. I predict 8-11 children for them.

It took me a year to get pregnant at 27. It took me just 1 month to get pregnant at 36 years old. Difference? The father wasn't the same. We are always talking about Kelly por Michelle fertility, but if their husbands weren't such fertile also, there wouldn't be 19 kids.

In fact, fertility is very similar at 19 than at 26.

Assuming there are no health or fertility problems, we'll see a 2016 baby.

At Michaela seems like one of the fundie women who genuinely enjoys being around and caring for children and not one of the ones who'll pop out a litter because it's 'expected' of her.

I think she's the type that will wait to announce. Maybe around 10-12 weeks but not before that, especially after seeing Erin miscarry so many times. Plus, she just seems like a private person. She probably will get pregnant very quickly, though.

There will be a baby before the first anniversary. An announcement will come ASAP. Halloween I'd say unless there are issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying right away. But, it's hard to tell what her fertility is. I would say within the first 4 months, unless she has a problem.

ETA or he has a problem

BTW, what would they do if he was the one with the fertility problem?

I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying right away. But, it's hard to tell what her fertility is. I would say within the first 4 months, unless she has a problem.

ETA or he has a problem

BTW, what would they do if he was the one with the fertility problem?

As with everything else Gothard-like, it would probably be her fault if Brandon was the one with fertility issues. Surely the woman and her evil temptress of a vagina would be to blame for any and all sperm issues too, no?

ETA - To be clear - I am in no way speculating on Brandon's fertility. I am, however, speculating that Gothard would make a man's fertility issues a woman's fault.

I love that we already have this thread. :lol:

First thing I thought when I read the thread's title: seriously, guys (as a gender inclusive term meaning everyone here)?! Let her take of her wedding dress at least...

I wish her the best and as she is a little bit older than her sisters I hope for a baby (or an announcement) within the first year of marriage.

I bet Michaella, Alyssa and Whitney will be pregnant at some point next year. Erin, too, maybe, but I hope they wait a while to try to have another.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived