IGNORED

Real Housewives Franchise

Lillybee

Need some brain bleach.

Now, why would anyone be tempted to take her advice? Isn't this the gal on the show that features everyone screaming at each other and having epic family blow-ups?

Was she the housewife that when they went on a trip with all the other housewives and their husbands she and her husband ran off to a bathroom and had sex? And then the rest of them peeked into the window to watch?

• 1 year later...

Anyone else watch the Jersey Housewives? I'm very conflicted about last night reunion... and this season as a whole. I was hoping with Teresa's impeding court case, it would be... better. Such a dud season!

I didn't see last night's reunion, but I did hear that Theresa walked out.

I agree this was a dud season. Didn't care for the new Housewives and didn't much care that Dina Manzo came back. It would be fine with me if this was it for the show.

This season was awful. Nothing happened. The twins are grating, Amber and her husband are a joke (did you see him "choke up" when he talked about almost losing his wife? What a clown!), and Teresa was just going through the motions because she was facing prison time. Sucked.

• 9 months later...

Right here sister! My biggest guilty pleasure, that I don't really feel guilty about. I have needed to take a break from the Jersey gals, but it was not long lived. I never got into Miami, I have only seen a handful of the Aussies, none of the Londoners......but I hope to. Is there a Vancouver group too?

I think New York is my favorite. I used to love BH but it got way too dark with Kim, and I couldn't even love to hate Brandi anymore, she disgusts me. I secretly imagine being a guest in Andy's Clubhouse.

What about you?

I haven't seen any of the franchises, but I did watch the parody, Hotwives of Orlando back in the day.

I don't know if I'll watch New Jersey when it returns and I do skip Manzo'd With Children, but I like Orange County and New York. The women on those two shows seem to be a bit classier than on the others. There was Carole Radziwill and Dorinda talking about their late husbands on NY last week and a few weeks ago, Vicki Gunvalson absolutely fell apart when she learned that her mom had died. Say what you will, it doesn't get more real than that.

I think I missed the last two seasons of Atlanta because I just find Kenya so distasteful. I don't know if I'll watch the next season of BH either. I like some of those women, but I really don't want to see that Mohammed Hadid person that Yolanda used to be married to on my TV screen ever again. He recently has been trying to build some huge house in Bel Air which would be against the housing code and would also negatively impact some adjoining properties. I think he'd trying to take over the lot where this one woman has lived for 60 years. She's in her 80s or 90s. His behavior is just plain ugly. The privilege I can do without.

I don't watch Kim Zolchiak's show Tardy for the Party either because I just find Kim so tacky.

I like Real Housewives of Orange County and the one from Beverly Hills.

I dont like it to watch t when they go to trips out side from California though. I enjoy these shows to see what California wealthy life is like.

I don't know if I'll watch New Jersey when it returns and I do skip Manzo'd With Children, but I like Orange County and New York. The women on those two shows seem to be a bit classier than on the others. There was Carole Radziwill and Dorinda talking about their late husbands on NY last week and a few weeks ago, Vicki Gunvalson absolutely fell apart when she learned that her mom had died. Say what you will, it doesn't get more real than that.

I think I missed the last two seasons of Atlanta because I just find Kenya so distasteful. I don't know if I'll watch the next season of BH either. I like some of those women, but I really don't want to see that Mohammed Hadid person that Yolanda used to be married to on my TV screen ever again. He recently has been trying to build some huge house in Bel Air which would be against the housing code and would also negatively impact some adjoining properties. I think he'd trying to take over the lot where this one woman has lived for 60 years. She's in her 80s or 90s. His behavior is just plain ugly. The privilege I can do without.

I don't watch Kim Zolchiak's show Tardy for the Party either because I just find Kim so tacky.

I find Kenya ridiculous. I really enjoyed watching Kandi and often felt she is among the smartest of all housewives across the franchises. Lately, not so much. Phaedra has always fascinated me. I go back and forth between likening her and thinking she is a moron, to she is smart, to thinking she is a bitch, to liking her again.

BH was too dark. Kim's decline is too hard to watch. I always have gotten a kick out of Lisa though. I know her popularity is waning but I like her. I have hated Kyle since game night, but this last season I started to really feel for her.

NJ- I must of missed a lot with Caroline because I never hated her and don't see why. I can get finding her annoying, she has her flaws, but the hate people have for her surprises me. I dont think I enjoyed anyone on that cast last season.

NY continues to be my favorite. I thought bringing Bethany back would be a disaster and the end of the show but I like having her back. A lot. I also like Carol more with Bethany in the mix. I never liked her before.

I am getting addicted to the RH Orange County, but have really only watched this season. My aunt and uncle used to live in Coto (albeit in a section with much smaller houses than the cast that lived there) so I have always been interested in that area. I just find their drama so so entertaining.

What do you guys think of Meghan? I think her husband treats her like his annoying kid sister rather than like a wife. Of course, we only see a tiny fraction of what was filmed- but I will be interested to see if Meghan comes back next year!

I admit that these are my guilty pleasure, especially Orange County and New York. I also watched some of BH as well, but it's gotten so dark with Kim's decline and I don't think she'll be back because of that decline. For me, the most raw thing that was shown was Vicki's breaking down when she found out her mom died, as that was as real as those things get. I don't know if anyone saw the preview for the next OC episode, but it seems as even Meghan is getting tired of the way her husband is treating her, by refusing to move to California on a more permanent basis.

For me, those shows are escapist things, since when dealing with craziness in my dad's family, I feel the need to watch trashy shows like that franchise. Now, my dad and his brothers finally realized that it's best to cut off all contact with the batshit crazy uncle, but it's too late for me to quit my guilty pleasure.

I enjoy binge watching Beverly Hills and O.C. It is a glorious way to spend a rainy day if one finds oneself alone for an appropriate period of time. I'm quite ashamed to say that I also watch Vanderpump Rules.

Well, a few weeks ago DH and I were walking back to our hotel in Florence, and I heard a voice! An English voice! I knew instantly to whom it belonged. I, unfortunately, had to stage whisper to DH that it was Lisa V and Kyle Richards!! (He had no idea what I was talking about.)

Some of you may have seen photos of them filming there. Lisa looked a bit over-the-top in her pink outfit and shoes, and it was so incredibly hot there, I felt sorry for them both as they were overdressed for it. They were filmed walking up the ritzy shopping street, naturally. I will be excited to watch that scene when it airs. (Hope I'm not in background!)

I watch them all, except for Australia. I blame Jersey, because I live near those bitches and it was fun to see local stuff on TV. And then I was suckered into all of them. NY is my favorite because I love Carole.

Fascinated I would be so flipping excited to of seen them. Did they seem friendly with each other? Ever since game night I have despised Kyle until this last season and all the fuckery that is Kim. I felt compassion for her and caught a glimpse of the enormous pain she is in.

Jersey Girl, have you ever run into them?

Vicki grew up in a neighboring town, when I realized this I googled her brother and parents and found that they lived very close to me. I have never seen any of them.

Fascinated I would be so flipping excited to of seen them. Did they seem friendly with each other? Ever since game night I have despised Kyle until this last season and all the fuckery that is Kim. I felt compassion for her and caught a glimpse of the enormous pain she is in.

Jersey Girl, have you ever run into them?

Vicki grew up in a neighboring town, when I realized this I googled her brother and parents and found that they lived very close to me. I have never seen any of them.

Yes, Grimalkin, they appeared to be getting on famously. But, of course, they were being filmed at the time. Here's my pathetic, stalkery photo (of their backs :embarrassed: ):

post-12112-14452000657245_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I keep trying to not watch BH, but dang it.

Then the #2 Daughter and I watch Botched together. So train wrecky..... (if you don't know, one of the docs on Botched is the ex of one of the original BH Housewives)

I useta kinda know family members of one of the BH Housewives.... I suppose that's why I keep watching.

I could never be on the show as a Housewife. I have too low of a tolerance for the drama. I can only take it an hour at a time! LOL!

I love love love the Real Housewives, and I watch them all. But this season of Orange County is so cringe worthy that it's hard for me to watch. I wish Shannon kep the details of her husband's affair off the show for their kid's sake.

Ok, Kim D from Jersey opened one of her stores in my town. I really hope they film there if they ever start filming again.

I have not run into any of them, but I know people who know them and my husband was at a restaurant where they were filming. He reported that during the two hour filmed lunch, he never saw any of them eat.

Lauren Manzo is apparently even bitchier than she seems on the show.

Dina does do a lot for charity.

The Giudices do not live in what is considered a nice town, the Manzos do.

No one thought Danielle was crazy until the show happened.

Everyone likes Jacqueline.

No one knows the the twins, they live over an hour away.

Ok, Kim D from Jersey opened one of her stores in my town. I really hope they film there if they ever start filming again.

I have not run into any of them, but I know people who know them and my husband was at a restaurant where they were filming. He reported that during the two hour filmed lunch, he never saw any of them eat.

Yes, Grimalkin, they appeared to be getting on famously. But, of course, they were being filmed at the time. Here's my pathetic, stalkery photo (of their backs :embarrassed: ):

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

I think it is Lisa V on the left, who is on the right?

I can see that being true.

I think it is Lisa V on the left, who is on the right?

Yes, that swirl of pink is Lisa and the other is Kyle.